Closed Thread
Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @stephiew lol reward yourself with as many Easter eggs as you please! Those lil Cadbury ones are so delish!!
    Hope that lil embie implants nice & snug!

@blossom1 it's prob still to early hun, and yes unfortunately good ol Crinone has a way of messing with your head!
    Are you planning to POAS or will wait till BT?

@krys1224 sorry to hear it's still showing a BFN hun It really doesn't get any easier. Beginners luck would have been amazing, but at least you have some precious snowbabies I was able to start my FET straight after a failed stim cycle, so hopefully you will be able too. Onwards & upwards hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Good luck today Krys. Fingers crossed for you.

My embie was implanted yesterday (5dt). 85% expanded. I'm on progesterone and already am having bloating and grumpiness. It's going to be a long 10 days!

ahhh Steph, im only a day ahead of you. Lets keep each other sane! I'm feeling quietly insane already! I'm also on crinone and pregnyl and have no idea when i can test, do you know? My poor left ovary is not happy, it is in constant tenderness 😒 if i press on it it hurts a bit but right one is fine. Would i call the clinic about it do you think? 💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @blossom1 it's prob still to early hun, and yes unfortunately good ol Crinone has a way of messing with your head!
    Are you planning to POAS or will wait till BT?

I am not sure i can Kayz, i believe the pregynal gives false positives. My last shot for that is Thursday. Any idea how long after i can poas? 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Krys1234 I'm really hoping it is a miracle BT today and if not, straight into your FET

Hope all the TWW'ers are going well. I join you tomorrow. I've had a cold all weekend courtesy of DD which is stressing me out but nothing I can do about it. I fly out to Sydney tonight !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, sorry for being MIA. I've been a bit of a stress head lately and haven't been sociable much. I know you guys understand. Basically work has just been horrible and not supportive at all. My manager is a total d**k. Anyway hubby and I decided I should quit for a few months for a break - just to get away from the stress and focus on the baby making. This is my last week and I'm feeling relieved and much calmer already. PHEW

So here's our update: I'm on cd12 had bloods and ultrasound today. I have 16 good sized and a few too big and about 6 to small. Waiting for the call to confirm but we're looking at trigger tonight and collection Wednesday.

Looking forward to going back and reading through all of your updates

Thanks
    Reviews

Default :(

Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    Update
    Cycle cancelled one folli was taking all the meds 19.5mm rest siting at 11mm ish

Try again in 3weeks
    Bugger Two Mummys, when i was cycling last year to be donor to my DP a cancellation happened to me also. So many emotions run through you when it happens. Main one, its not fair.....

Hope the few weeks fly by and you grow some good ones next cycle
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ((hugs)) all around to peeps who are having a hard time of it and struggling xxx

AFM: DP did the LH BT today and then we have the CD7 BT & Scan on Wednesday. Fingerscrossed follies are doing what they are supposed to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back @MrsJoey

Good luck for your follies on Wednesday @Fingerscrossd11

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 I've been told to test on the 17th. Knowing me I'll test before then though lol. I hate the tww, I just can't keep my mind off it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephiew @blossom1 do you think you'll POAS? When? Thinking about you and hoping you are going ok - I have a tendancy to overanalyse everything in the TWW

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (07-04-2014)