Closed Thread
Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    Update
    Cycle cancelled one folli was taking all the meds 19.5mm rest siting at 11mm ish

Try again in 3weeks
    So sorry @twomummys. Treat yourself for a day and keep busy so it goes quick. Hopefully they change your meds around a bit to fix it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    Update
    Cycle cancelled one folli was taking all the meds 19.5mm rest siting at 11mm ish

Try again in 3weeks
    @Two mummys I'm sorry hun, big hugs and hope the next 3 weeks go quickly for you. Take it easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    For those of you who have been on crinone and pregnyl can i ask you what your side effects were?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    For those of you who have been on crinone and pregnyl can i ask you what your side effects were?
    I am on crinone and oestrogen tablets. Have had a few side effects/symptoms. A couple of headaches, but not bad enough to take anything for them, a few very mild cramps not lasting very long, one day of negativity halfway thru the TWW (the FNs told me crinone can make you negative and upset, so make sure you and DH play nice in the sandpit!), some indigestion, one day I had some nausea and towards the end of the TWW I've had some fatigue.

Not sure whether any of these are side effects from the extra hormones, hopefully they are there because I am pregnant Will find out tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by krys1224 View Post
    I am on crinone and oestrogen tablets. Have had a few side effects/symptoms. A couple of headaches, but not bad enough to take anything for them, a few very mild cramps not lasting very long, one day of negativity halfway thru the TWW (the FNs told me crinone can make you negative and upset, so make sure you and DH play nice in the sandpit!), some indigestion, one day I had some nausea and towards the end of the TWW I've had some fatigue.

Not sure whether any of these are side effects from the extra hormones, hopefully they are there because I am pregnant Will find out tomorrow.

ok, wow, so i should give up trying to guess if its embryo related! Wow krys, cant wait to hear your positive news !!! We'll be waiting !!!😁😁😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, 13dp4dt, AF still hasn't shown, and I relented and POAS. Nothing showed but the control line

Could it be because I tried mid afternoon instead of first time in the morning, or should it have shown because I am quite a few days past my ET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    When is AF due Krys? Fingers and toes crossed......some don't get their bfp til later xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    When is AF due Krys? Fingers and toes crossed......some don't get their bfp til later xxxx
    I thought it was due Friday, FN said last week it was due yesterday. Not feeling very confident now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh Hun, it's such a frigging roller coaster, isn't it. I really hope AF stays away . Test again with morning wee. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF is really here OMG it's always so horrible after a stimm, and worse when just abit pregnant. I also found out a close friend step sister.
    Who has a lovely 1 year old boy, has several serve health issues. C palalsy and another birth defects which they are not sure how bad they will be. Such sad news for them.

But looking at my dates I won't be ready until May, but these things happen.

Vixjc yes I remember. Yep yiu get your hopes up and just to have them totally shatered. You have a fab time in Athens coming back with some extras.
    Im doing a DE cycle in CP in Novemeber. So I'm going to keep trying until then. Few more FS to see.

Yeah Kayzb this is where familiar names is not a good things unless we are in the due date group. But one or another I'm getting there.

Good luck Butterfly hope those HPT change two lovely lines.

ill keep reading along and cheering you all on. Its such hard road full of many disappointments and heart ache. But the end result will be worth it. Lots and lots of baby dust

11. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (07-04-2014)