Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had some friends who use to fill their beer bottle with water tehehehe 😃💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I get DH to go "order my drink" from the bar. He will just get me a short coke and everyone assumes it has run in it :-) I don't bother correcting them ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I get DH to go "order my drink" from the bar. He will just get me a short coke and everyone assumes it has run in it :-) I don't bother correcting them ;-)

mrstugs, where are you at with your cycle?😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I've been doing that with lemonade and everyone assumes it has vodka in it!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to krys1224 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ahh blossom1, count yourself lucky to have those kind of dreams, its definitely all the hormones. I'm ashamed to say that after my last EPU, other half and I BD'd that afternoon because I couldnt keep my hands off him. Yes, despite the warnings to abstain for a week ... I figure any extra remote possibility of getting pregnant is worth the risk. Its not as if both my dud embies transferred would stick PLUS a miracle natural pregnancy with a follicle that they missed at EPU. As I said in an earlier message, I've never had any discomfort after any EPU's, in fact quite the opposite it seems.
    Regarding the bloating after EPU, my FS told me some time ago that the bloating is caused by each follicle that they aspirate leaking approx half a cup of fluid into the abdomen after pickup.
    After my dud scan last Wednesday, I had my second scan yesterday and my follicles have miraculously grown, which in turn meant my lining thickened up enough, so pickup is back on for Monday, transfer on Wednesday.
    The downside is that I will be lucky to get 2 or 3 this time. Such a fast decline after 40
    This is how the decline goes

at 40.5 they got 10 at EPU
    at 40.9 they got 8 at EPU - 3 survived
    at 41.1 they got 6 at EPU - 2 survived
    at 41.3 they got 6 at EPU - 2 survived but one was on its last legs
    now at 41.7 they may get 3, more than likely 2 at EPU so hopefully at least 1 for transfer
    Kind of depressing really...
    Other half is finally starting to believe me when I say age is a big problem after 40. Took him a while, but thats men for you.
    I'm looking forward to some good news from everybody else this week !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Frances - we cycled together late last year - sorry our BFp's didn't last, waiting for the miscarriage is just ****e. Fingers crossed our next try gives us a couple of stayers

AFM - 4 more sleeps till I fly to Athens for my donor cycle ... My donor is scheduled for EPU on Tues (they have a frozen sample from DH), I fly out Wed, and will hopefully have 3 x 5D transfer on next weekend. Apparenly my donor is 20 - so young! My lining last Monday was only 4,6 ... have doubled my progynova dose (now on 16/day) and started patches, and hoping Monday's scan shows me ready to go
    to everyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    [QUOTE=leyshoja;7725406]Ahh blossom1, count yourself lucky to have those kind of dreams, its definitely all the hormones. I'm ashamed to say that after my last EPU, other half and I BD'd that afternoon because I couldnt keep my hands off him.

Lol tthat's funny! Totally if i weren't sore id be right there too!!!
    HHoping you get some lovely eggies on Monday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    [QUOTE=Vixjc;7725446]Hey Frances - we cycled together late last year - sorry our BFp's didn't last, waiting for the miscarriage is just ****e. Fingers crossed our next try gives us a couple of stayers

AFM - 4 more sleeps till I fly to Athens for my donor cycle ...

Wow, that's exciting!!! I hope it works out. Good luck and i hope you can enjoy Athens while you're there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Does anyone have an thoughts on having a bath 2 days past 2 day transfer? I really want one but it seems some sites say no.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Vixjc !! Fingers crossed for you. It blows me away that a 20 year old could be mature enough to make that decision, maybe they get paid for it?
    Blossom1, now here's me saying do as I say not as I do. NOTHING is supposed to go up there including DP, bath water, swimming etc for a week after EPU I think they say because of the risk of infection. Of course I blatantly ignored that advice, so don't listen to a word I say.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (07-04-2014)