Closed Thread
Page 12 of 117 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1161
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Well done @blossom1 great to have some frosties too!!! Enjoy the TWW!

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked
    786
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Hi girls, so transfer is done. It was so lovely to see our little embie on the screen. We froze 8 and apparently have some fantastic looking ones in there. He does want me to have pregnal though. Boooo. Back to injecting! 💃😁💕
    @blossom1 yay for being PUPO hun, enjoy the tww and sending you lots of sticky baby dust. That's awesome frostie numbers hun. FX you won't need them till later on down the road.


    from babygirl7

    🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

    Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #113
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St George District
    Posts
    753
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Hi girls, so transfer is done. It was so lovely to see our little embie on the screen. We froze 8 and apparently have some fantastic looking ones in there. He does want me to have pregnal though. Boooo. Back to injecting! 💃😁💕
    Yay the PUPO
    Careful with the pregnyl if u like to poas it's gives a false positive xx

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks so much girls xxxx I've actually been wondering about not taking the pregnal. My FS umed and ared about giving it and just see "yeah, go on, have it, lets throw all we have at it"...just the thought that it could make bloating worse....he said if it makes me feel rubbish to call them . Would pregnal be really necessary given im on crinone already?

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @blossom1 wow 8 frosties that's awesome hun! You're very lucky xx

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    865
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked
    487
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a question... TMI alert...

    Now I am pretty well endowed to begin with with a cup DD to EE ... But after this last round of stim (and I didn't even get to the TWW boosters and whatnot, no viable embryos for those that don't know) I now have boobs the size of smallish rockmelons... None of my bras fit and I have no idea where I can get bigger than a EE bra... I so hope when AF arrives they decrease back down to normal... And what am I going to do when I get pregnant.... I'll need a small crane or something to life the bl--dy things....

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    I have a question... TMI alert...

    Now I am pretty well endowed to begin with with a cup DD to EE ... But after this last round of stim (and I didn't even get to the TWW boosters and whatnot, no viable embryos for those that don't know) I now have boobs the size of smallish rockmelons... None of my bras fit and I have no idea where I can get bigger than a EE bra... I so hope when AF arrives they decrease back down to normal... And what am I going to do when I get pregnant.... I'll need a small crane or something to life the bl--dy things....



    oh soques i hear ya hun. Mine aren't usually more than a c cup and they did crazy things with hormones. Oh to be a woman. Hugs

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    31
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Hi girls, so transfer is done. It was so lovely to see our little embie on the screen. We froze 8 and apparently have some fantastic looking ones in there. He does want me to have pregnal though. Boooo. Back to injecting! 💃😁💕
    That's fantastic news @blossom1! great to have 8 snowbabies, they are fantastic numbers! good luck in your TWW. Hope it goes quick for you

    I would stick with whatever your FN says to take/do. They do it all the time and you would have to hope they know what they are doing!
    Last edited by krys1224; 03-04-2014 at 17:26.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by krys1224 View Post
    That's fantastic news @blossom1! great to have 8 snowbabies, they are fantastic numbers! good luck in your TWW. Hope it goes quick for you

    I would stick with whatever your FN says to take/do. They do it all the time and you would have to hope they know what they are doing!



    thanks Hun xxx you are right, best to follow his advice. I'm utterly exhausted!

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    31
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    thanks Hun xxx you are right, best to follow his advice. I'm utterly exhausted!
    Did you gave a general or a local? The general would make you so tired. I only had a local so haven't been that tired until yesterday.


 

Similar Threads

  1. April 2014
    By Ms Pink in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 675
    Last Post: 26-03-2014, 20:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!