Closed Thread
Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1161
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Georgie04 yep, it sure does! Good luck to you!

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

Georgie04  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @Bellydance hows everything going for you!? Have missed hearing news from you but understand you're probably in Utd forums now ����������
    Thanks for asking. I still read along with this forum to see how all you girls are going. I'm looking forward to hearing when you all get your BFPs which I know will be only a matter of time

I've been reluctant to post too much on here as I don't want to make it harder for anyone on here but since you asked I'm 6.3wks today and feeling well. Tiredness has hit me the last couple of days and a few other symptoms but mostly well. In some ways it still doesn't feel real yet, I think i keep waiting for someone to tell me that it was all a mistake or that something has gone wrong. Think I will feel a lot better/start to believe it once/if I see a heartbeat on Wednesday

to everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That is wonderful! Love to hear how your scan goes! If you're not comfy to post it publicly to forum for concern of making it harder for people you could pm Me 😃 It's nice to hear how you're getting on and im so happy for you!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    trytrytry - I had a day 3 embie and due to do my final BT tomorrow morning with results around 2:30pm. I have resisted POAS mainly because my DH told me to not bother. I'm not really having any symptoms so not that hopeful at the moment. I keep squeezing my (.)(.) to see if they ache but nothing! I've felt a bit more tired than usual and a bit dizzy but may just be the progesterone pessaries making me feel strange. It's like torture just waiting waiting waiting. Hurry up 2:30pm on Monday, I have no patience anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance that's wonderful hun, congrats and bet you will feel relieved after scan hun, hope all goes well and I'm too am very happy for you hun xo

@klong good luck for BT tomorrow hun

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (05-05-2014),klong  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had EPU this morning. Disappointed as out of 10 follies I only got 4 eggs The FS said if we have to do another stim cycle he would put me back on the same dose I had last time (when I got 22 eggs!) Hoping we will get some good embies out of this pick up though. Feeling quite blah about the whole thing at the moment. Oh well, wait and see I suppose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    Well I had EPU this morning. Disappointed as out of 10 follies I only got 4 eggs The FS said if we have to do another stim cycle he would put me back on the same dose I had last time (when I got 22 eggs!) Hoping we will get some good embies out of this pick up though. Feeling quite blah about the whole thing at the moment. Oh well, wait and see I suppose.

Hey @nvandmv try and stay positive. I've heard that more eggs can be detrimental to the quality, so less eggs could make them better quality !! They can't be as bad as my duds anyway, so you're in with a good chance
    AFM: FET tomorrow with my two best and probably only-ones-with-half-a-chance embies.. can't wait.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nvandmv stay positive hun, remember it's quality over quantity. I know it's sucks though, I had 13 follies and only got 3 eggs

@leyshoja hope all goes well for FET tomorrow hun

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! If anyone is doing IVF in May feel free to join us on the May thread, the more the merrier.

I am technically transferring my frozen embryo at the start of June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys 2 more days until my blood test - aarrrgghh.
    Good luck tomorrow Klong xx