Closed Thread
Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @blossom1 like the other ladies said, some bloating & uncomfortableness is normal hun. But if it's feeling more than that and you're getting additional symptoms, definitely call your clinic. From my experience it's better to be safe then sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from me
    Et was 11 today Monday it was 8.5
    Had a quite a few 8mm 14mm 12.5mm 11mm 10mm 9.5 mm 10mm

They have up my dose to 125mm hopping for a good result Friday morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 like the other ladies said, some bloating & uncomfortableness is normal hun. But if it's feeling more than that and you're getting additional symptoms, definitely call your clinic. From my experience it's better to be safe then sorry!

thanks Kaz and other girls. It's so hard to know what is normal and abnormal with being my first cycle. Hopefully all will be well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls I'm just going to jump in here. I started on provera Tuesday this week and I had a migraine yesterday and one today, does anyone know if this is a normal side effect. I start my syneral on Saturday and go back to the nurse on the 16th to start injections. Feeling a little worried about all the side effects but excited and hope this works. I am very impatient

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing88 View Post
    Hey girls I'm just going to jump in here. I started on provera Tuesday this week and I had a migraine yesterday and one today, does anyone know if this is a normal side effect. I start my syneral on Saturday and go back to the nurse on the 16th to start injections. Feeling a little worried about all the side effects but excited and hope this works. I am very impatient
    @Wishing88 sorry hun I haven't used either so am not of much help. But I can say that all the meds I have been on have given me headaches at some point. Hopefully someone else can provide more specific advice xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Wishing88  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 hope the discomfort settles soon hun. Keep an eye on it & ask away on here re any symptoms you're having etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    @krys1224 hope the 5 days go quickly, good luck for BT
    @Two mummys FX for Friday
    @blossom1 my last cycle was my very first stim cycle and I found bub hub to be a lifesaver, so much advice, lots of support and you can chat with ladies who totally understand you. I was the same with lots of questions etc, but the ladies helped me through and to understand. Hope you feel better soon hun

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks kayz and baby girl. I am definitely not putting on weight and Panadol seems to manage it all, so hopefully it's all just par for course and he will transfer this morning...i just cant imagine cancelling after this journey to get here! 😉

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Thanks kayz and baby girl. I am definitely not putting on weight and Panadol seems to manage it all, so hopefully it's all just par for course and he will transfer this morning...i just cant imagine cancelling after this journey to get here! 😉
    @blossom1 Definitely. With my last cycle I had OHSS so transfer had to be cancelled. Which made sense given I was in no condition to have it done, but it was still so upsetting & frustrating.
    I'm sure your transfer will go smoothly hun, all the best for it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls, so transfer is done. It was so lovely to see our little embie on the screen. We froze 8 and apparently have some fantastic looking ones in there. He does want me to have pregnal though. Boooo. Back to injecting! 💃😁💕

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (07-04-2014)