Closed Thread
Page 104 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1161
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @rachie5 congratulations on 8 and all 8 fertilized !! Wowsers thats better than most ! Have you had an update on their progress today yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    BFN on the test my FS gives us. Will have BT tomorrow but don't expect it to be different. Bit shattered, had really thought this one was going to be a BFP
    Good luck for today @Petal40 - you just never know your luck in the big city ! Hope they don't keep you hanging for too long..

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM, had a day 12 scan today and very happy to say my lining is doing the right thing this time. 8.5mm thick and transfer is scheduled for next Tuesday midday
    These are the best two eggs/embryos that I've had through this entire process that will be getting transferred so fingers and toes crossed !! Weeeee can't wait !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

This is the first time I have joined any forum so sorry if I blab on.

I'm currently in my 4th round of IVF. 1st round I got 1 fertilised egg and got a BFP but it ended in miscarriage at 7 weeks. 2nd round got 2 fertilised eggs - had 1 implanted and I got a BFP and had my beautiful little son in July 2011. DH and I decided to go back and have the frozen embie transferred but unfortunately it didn't make the thawing processes. Straight away underwent another round. 3rd round got 2 fertilised egg - had them both implanted but got a BFN. Round 4 only gave us 1 fertilised egg too. I'm currently in my 2WW and struggling massively. I caved in this morning and did preg test. I'm 9dp3dt and it was a BFP but now I'm starting to have extremely sharp pains in my lower left hand side of my stomach. Has anyone else experienced this before? I don't go in for my blood test until 5 May.
    Thanks for reading!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyj125 View Post
    Hello ladies

I'm currently in my 4th round of IVF. 1st round I got 1 fertilised egg and got a BFP but it ended in miscarriage at 7 weeks. 2nd round got 2 fertilised eggs - had 1 implanted and I got a BFP and had my beautiful little son in July 2011. DH and I decided to go back and have the frozen embie transferred but unfortunately it didn't make the thawing processes. Straight away underwent another round. 3rd round got 2 fertilised egg - had them both implanted but got a BFN. Round 4 only gave us 1 fertilised egg too. I'm currently in my 2WW and struggling massively. I caved in this morning and did preg test. I'm 9dp3dt and it was a BFP but now I'm starting to have extremely sharp pains in my lower left hand side of my stomach. Has anyone else experienced this before? I don't go in for my blood test until 5 May.
    Thanks for reading!
    Welcome @sammyj125 ! At this early into a pregnancy - if it were a m/c - I wouldn't have thought you'd get pains like that because it should really be pretty much like AF signs and symptoms if that were happening (because its still so early)
    Maybe you should give your clinic a ring..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sammyj125 just wanted to say congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome @sammyj125. I'm sorry but I'm no use to you, I haven't experienced that kind of pain before, but try to rest and not worry, fingers crossed that everything works out for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sammyj125 I just wanted to say that those kind of pains are normal in early pregnancy so try not to worry (earlier said than done I know). I had it on my left side and I think in the end it was to do with my ovary which was slightly enlarged. IVF can make them larger and then they can be sore. Im still getting all sorts or aches and pains, and some of them are just like period pains, but its normal. @lizlh @nvandmv and @blossom1 how are you going? I recognise you from previous threads

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyj125 View Post
    Hello ladies

Thanks for reading!
    And I just want to add .... 5th of May ?? That's a 19 day wait, not TWW. Why do our clinics make us wait soooooo long ? Surely the BT will pick up pregnancies at 2 weeks post ovulation if a HPT can !! My clinic make me wait 16 days and that's almost unbearable, let alone 19 days... talk about torture. Rant over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies - thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly! You have definitely eased my mind. This wait is excruciating....I don't know how I'm going to make another 7 days!!!!! Happy vibes and good luck to everyone out there! xx