Closed Thread
Page 100 of 117 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1161
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had to take 2x Nurofen tablets as very painful AF. (Belly & back) anyone else had this? Maybe she is just coming on full force as I stopped the meds yesterday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!! @Vixjc
    @babygirl7 yes I always super duper af pain after a failed cycle. Keep the heat pack on. That helps as well as the nuro I find xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-04-2014),Vixjc  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Vixjc Congratulations!! That's wonderful news. So glad to hear it worked out for you. I wonder how many...???
    @babygirl7 I am so sorry to hear that this cycle wasn't the one for you. Do something nice for yourself. FYI both times I got a bfn AF showed up well before BT (once on crinone once not). I think it is reasonably common and probably depends on when they do a BT as some do it later than others. Hope next cycle is the one for you.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't think I am being insensitive by just popping in briefly here...I just recognised babygirl7 & Vix from a previous thread back in Octo last year and wanted to say

babygirl - I'm so sorry your snow baby transfer didn't get you the BFP huni. Look after yourself and all the best for your next fresh cycle xxx

Vix..wow another trip to Greece, and another BFP!! Thinkingo f you in the early days and can't wait to see the BFP on your BT results. Look after yourself and will be thinking of you xxx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Vixjc your Greek god)goddess is on the way!!! Celebrate and enjoy!!!! You deserve this joy! Bugger off the doubt, even though i understand being cautious and anxious.

AFM i am now day 8 of my cycle after failed first ivf (chemical) and i feel rotten. I honestly feel worse physically than all the stims! I have an infection in mouth that i can't get rid of, i feel nauseous, exhausted. Did anyone else feel crap the weeks after all drugs are stopped? Could it be hormones trying to balance out and wtf is with this 8 days and stillllll bleeding? I usually bleed for 3 and pitter out for 3! Oh gosh, i hope a fet in a week is okay!?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Bellydance im thinking of you and wondering how you are? Is everything still going well for you? You must be close to a scan, yeah???!!!😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I'm new to this site and 11dp3dt, 2nd round of ivf. Am driving myself crazy trying to symptom spot, but not going to poas as last time it just made me more miserable. I test in 2 days, and go in for bt in 3 days. This cycle has been completely different for me, first time I was positive I felt implantation, had sore bbs, was exhausted, bloated and all the other lovely things progesterone does to you! This time I have felt too good. Apart from a couple of hours of slight cramping on the afternoon of 3dp3dt, and a day of it yesterday, I have had almost no symptoms. I did have a bout of nausea on the morning of 6dp3dt, and again this morning, some headaches on and off (I put that down to the hormones), but the strangest thing is since yesterday I have had really bad gas! I am burping constantly, and loudly. It's quite embarrassing. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Wishing lots of baby dust to everyone on this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    Hi! I'm new to this site and 11dp3dt, 2nd round of ivf. Am driving myself crazy trying to symptom spot, but not going to poas as last time it just made me more miserable. I test in 2 days, and go in for bt in 3 days. This cycle has been completely different for me, first time I was positive I felt implantation, had sore bbs, was exhausted, bloated and all the other lovely things progesterone does to you! This time I have felt too good. Apart from a couple of hours of slight cramping on the afternoon of 3dp3dt, and a day of it yesterday, I have had almost no symptoms. I did have a bout of nausea on the morning of 6dp3dt, and again this morning, some headaches on and off (I put that down to the hormones), but the strangest thing is since yesterday I have had really bad gas! I am burping constantly, and loudly. It's quite embarrassing. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Wishing lots of baby dust to everyone on this cycle
    i loved the visual i got of the burping hehehe good luck! Well done for abstaining from poas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @blossom1 , I'm sure the neighbours can hear me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Vixjc! I think we'll all be waiting with baited breath for your first scan :-) So happy for you after all you've been through

15. The Following User Says Thank You to que sera sera For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (27-04-2014)