Closed Thread
Page 1 of 117 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default April IVF / FET

Anyone else want to join me for a April IVF / FET tracking thread?

This is our first cycle of any ART. We're doing IVF ICSI as I have severe endo and DH has v.ordinary motility (3%). He 36 me 32, 18 mths ttc.....so we decided to cut to the chase and get started.

I've just started Synarel Nasal Spray last night. I'm having one sniff morning and one night (12hrs apart). Looking forward to AF arriving (hopefully next Tuesday) so I can start more needle jabs lol.

Hoping to get some buddies to share stories/questions/fears over the next 5 or so weeks

Joey

ps I searched everywhere and couldn't find a thread already for April - pls let me know if I did miss it. I am super drugged up on pain meds, so wouldn't surprise me if I did miss it! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJoey I'll join. I've lurked and participated on these forums for a while and had lots of disappointment myself so have decided to throw everything in for this next FET. It will be our last try before I have to do another stim cycle so pulling out all the stops!

I just got my BFN for my last FET and AF arrived before that anyway. So I'm straight into the next FET. I do a natural cycle so no drugs just monitoring. So I'm basically just waiting around having BTs and US so that they can pin point the transfer date (which I expect to be in the first week or two of April).
    Last edited by lizlh; 20-03-2014 at 16:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about your BFN that sucks. But yay for a buddy here's hoping for BFP for us both!! It has to happen eventually, right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that is what they keep telling me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies - I'm cycling in April too, a donor egg cycle in Greece ... my signature kinda explains where I'm at.
    There is another April thread, it refers to "Starting IVf ... single 43 years" in the title, which might have put you off but that's just the intro for the girl who started it and there are lots of ladies on there at different stages of the IVF journey.
    Fingers crossed we all get our baby miracle (or two!) this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Vixjc. I'll jump over and say hi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Hi ladies - I'm cycling in April too, a donor egg cycle in Greece ... my signature kinda explains where I'm at.
    There is another April thread, it refers to "Starting IVf ... single 43 years" in the title, which might have put you off but that's just the intro for the girl who started it and there are lots of ladies on there at different stages of the IVF journey.
    Fingers crossed we all get our baby miracle (or two!) this cycle
    Ooohhhhh the old obscure title trick thanks!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsJoey For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MrsJoey. When does AF arrive??

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's due next Tuesday or Wednesday...but I've heard the synarel can delay it, which I'm really hoping it doesn't as we have a holiday booked for 20 April OS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'll join you too. I've just booked in for an April FET. This is our last frosty before we have to do another stim cycle too so fingers crossed it works! Good luck with your cycles!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (22-03-2014)