Hi there I just had my 12 week scan and had a high risk reading of 1 in 112 of trisomy 13 just wondering is any one out there had a similar number and got the all clear? My csv is in a couple of days thanku
hi everybody a newbie is here from Melbourne .
Newcomer here TTC from Trinidad and Tobago 😊
Hi, I am new to bub hub but a girlfriend mentioned it is a great sight to ask other mums advice on different brands etc? How do i post a new thread to ask for advice? Thanks
If you can’t find a topic of conversation to suit your needs, or if you have a specific question you want answered, you can start a new thread of your own.
- Go to the appropriate section of the forum for your topic.
- Click on the 'post new thread' button at the top of the page.
- Give your thread a title in the “title” box.
- Write your message or question in the message box – you can use all the same formatting as you can for normal posts.
- Choose post icon from the list below the message box.
- When you’re happy with your message, click on the 'submit new thread' button underneath the message box and your thread will be open for everyone to respond.
Hi my name is Zoey. I'm a mum to a beautiful 15 month old girl and my partner and I are trying for number 2. I have joined to see other peoples experiences with juggling 2 kids and to get advice on ttc.
Hello guys new here.
Guys I have a question, I'm 30weeks pregnant now, just arrive last month here in OZ, I wanna make appointment for prenatal but no one answers the phone yesterday, Is it possible to go to hospital to have check up without appointment?
Thanks in advance who will answer my question.. I'm from Blacktown.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!