Thanks for joining our pregnancy and parenting forums, we're so glad to have you as part of the BubHub community
Our forums are a wealth of information and support, and we're sure you have advice and tips you can help other Hubbers out with too.
If you're not sure how to introduce yourself, you can join our 5 things and a quirk thread.
It's a great idea to read our rules before you get posting.
There are lots of ways to get involved:
- Join a group with other mums like you in your area
- Join a pregnancy due date group
- Read our latest articles on pregnancy and parenting
- Participate in research & studies for the benefit of other parents & parents-to-be
- Get all the latest parenting tips & advice, or share your own to help others.
Remember that as we're a website, we do show up in Google searches, so be careful of what personal information or photos you share.
Don't forget to keep your profile updated. Here you can sign up to our Reviewer Panel for the opportunity to receive free items to test and share feedback on with other parents.
Having trouble finding your way around?
Once again, welcome! We hope joining us on your conception, pregnancy and parenting journey makes everything easier and more fun.
- Make sure you read our Beginners' guide
- Decode all of our confounding acronyms and abbreviations
- More help and how-to guides on BubHub and forums
The BubHub Team.