+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a first time mum to a 1 week old who is exclusively breast fed. I have been expressing and storing milk using the Avent Manual Breast pump but I find I can't multitask and do anything else whilst pumping else I lose my rhythmn. I would be keen to trial and review the electric pump as I really like the pumping action of the manual pump and the massaging breast piece. I really like the idea of the electric pump mimicing your own rhythmn so I am keen to see how effective this is. Most electric pumps have their own setting only.

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misspmum View Post
    I am a first time mum to a 6 month old...who is EBF/EEBM We have had alot of supply issues early on so I use my pump very regularly to build supply! Now I express 3 days a week at work as well so expressing is almost second nature to me, I know what feels right and what doesn't and how effectively I am being drained by pumps as it is different to when the baby drains the breast.
    i can give you a good overview of how the pump goes with expressing full feeds with someone with supply issues, I can also add a comparison to my medela swing and my Avent manual pumps.
    i am able to complete a comprehensive review in the timeframe allocated.
    i would absolutely LOVE to have an Avent electric pump to easily use with the bottle system used for my daughter!
    Thanks! Just make sure your address is right in your profile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be the perfect person to review this product! I am a first time mum and have had difficulty breastfeeding. I now exclusively pump every three to four hours using the Avent electric pump (the old model). Feeding my 12 week old little girl breast milk is important to me even though I have been unable to continue breastfeeding. The avent products have enabled me to do so & for that I am eternally greatful. I am also a registered peadiatric nurse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clairebearmal1 View Post
    I would be the perfect person to review this product! I am a first time mum and have had difficulty breastfeeding. I now exclusively pump every three to four hours using the Avent electric pump (the old model). Feeding my 12 week old little girl breast milk is important to me even though I have been unable to continue breastfeeding. The avent products have enabled me to do so & for that I am eternally greatful. I am also a registered peadiatric nurse.
    Thanks can you add your address details to your profile please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a first time mum to a 1 week old who is exclusively breast fed. I have been expressing and storing milk using the Avent Manual Breast pump but I find I can't multitask and do anything else whilst pumping else I lose my rhythmn. I would be keen to trial and review the electric pump as I really like the pumping action of the manual pump and the massaging breast piece. I really like the idea of the electric pump mimicing your own rhythmn so I am keen to see how effective this is. Most electric pumps have their own setting only.

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Done! Sorry I was frantically trying to sign up on my phone & missed that part!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im pretty excited about this trial!!

How or when will we find out if we have been sucessfully selected?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missbear1980 View Post
    Im pretty excited about this trial!!

How or when will we find out if we have been sucessfully selected?
    I'm just sorting out the reviewers that are successful and collecting their details now - and then I'll email and PM everyone who gets selected.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

&BabyMakes4xxx  (21-03-2014),LaDiDah  (21-03-2014),Me&Smooches  (22-03-2014),Misstoribelle  (21-03-2014),Pregnor  (21-03-2014),waterlily  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    im excited and have my fingers and toes crossed :-)