+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    I would love to take part in this. I am 38 weeks pregnant with my first child. My partner and I are a same sex couple and we want to express as often as we can to allow my partner to feed our baby also. I am currently hand expressing colostrum and plan on donating expressed breast milk if possible. We are both active mystery shoppers and are frequently writing reviews for products and services. Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the opportunity.

I would love to be picked to review this product. I am currently pregnant and due to have this baby any day now (EDD is 07/04/14).

This is our first take home baby and I am going to give breastfeeding my very best shot. I have been looking for an electric breast pump to buy as I would like my DH to be able to do some of the feeding when he is around. I believe this will better help bubs and his bonding experience so am very keen.

Address is correct.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such an awesome response already.. good work guys!

Who else is interested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, i'm a first time mum. My bub is 7 months old and is exclusively bf. I'm looking at returning to work so i am going to need to pump soon to allow my bub to continue drinking bm. Address is correct also.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love the opportunity to review a pump! I'm a first time mum and blogger. My son is 7 months old and I'm going back to work on April 10 so will be expressing at work. All details are up to date =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just incase you don't get enough reviewers (although I'm sure you will with a product like this), I thought I'd leave a message anyway.

This is my second bub. I breastfed my first to about 8 or 9 months (never used a pump) before she started to get fussy and went to formula.

My second baby was born 2 months early, I was expressing every 3 hours and taking the milk to the hospital so she could be tube fed. The pump I was using was an old 2nd hand mini thing which ended up burning out from being used so much. Thankfully by the time it did fully give up my little girl was strong enough to come home and was fully breastfed. She's now 12 months (10 months adjusted) and still breast feeding nicely. However not having a pump means I'd have to hand express if I ever wanted to go out and leave her with someone else.

I'm a single Mum (by choice, my girls are IVF kids, no judgement please, they are the best decision I've ever made and I wouldn't change it for the world). My mum has offered to watch my girls while I go to the movies with my sister in-law however I've always turned her down on the offer as not having a pump means if we were late and my little one needed a feed she wouldn't be able to feed her. Although she may be 12 months according to the date on the birth certificate, according to doctors she's 10 months and can't have cows milk yet.

My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much everyone. I will definitely be considering the second-time mums too if we don't get enough first-timers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to be considered to review this product DS is 5 months old and still exclusively breastfed, I occasionally express with a manual pump but have been researching which electric pump
    To buy as I am returning to work in June and will need to express for DS while he's in care.

I will sign up as a reviewer now.. So details will be correct.

ETA: yes I am a first time mum.
    Last edited by monkey&&me; 19-03-2014 at 16:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review one I am ftm of an almost 7 month old and back at work using a manual pump atm.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great product just in time
    I am first time mum with baby Aamna, she is 3 months now and on breastfeeding.Initially just after her birth when i got readmitted to hospital cause of infection i had to start expressing milk with Avent's manual pump and some medication cause to low supply.I am already using manual pump as with my busy routine i can't feed her myself all the time and hearing that Avent is providing electric pumps i am delighted as it will save my time and enery and i will be able to have some me time
    I am panel member for quite some time but were not lucky enough to review anything so far.
    i hope you will select me this time.
    Young busy mummy
    Last edited by Aisha Aizee; 19-03-2014 at 16:36.