We are looking for 25 reviewers for Philips AVENT Comfort Single Electric Breast Pump! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
Philips AVENT Comfort single electric breast pump
When you’re comfortable & relaxed, your milk flows more easily. Philips AVENT Australia’s Favourite Infant feeding brand have 25 of their NEW Comfort single electric breast pumps worth RRP$249.95 to review and keep!
Unique, natural expressing position
The Comfort breast pump allows mothers to express in a comfortable position without the need to lean forward, which often leads to discomfort. This improved expressing position helps mothers feel more comfortable & as a result, express more milk naturally.
Clinically proven to be effective
The Comfort breast pump features our clinically proven massage cushion with soft petals that gently compress the breast to stimulate milk flow. The innovative cushion has a distinctive, velvety texture that feels warm on the breast, further helping mothers to relax whilst expressing.
To stimulate the let-down reflex, mothers can start in a gentle stimulation mode then they can choose from 3 expression settings, depending on their preference for suction intensity.
Easy to combine breast and bottle feeding
Combining breast & bottle has never been easier with the new Natural bottles & Comfort breast pump range. The Natural bottle & Comfort breast pump integrate fully, so mothers can pump, store & feed with the same Natural feeding bottle.
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you are a first-time, breastfeeding mum with a baby up to 18 months old.
- you have to be able to use this product for two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by TUESDAY 22nd of April.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 25 reviewers from all the posts made by 2pm (Brissie time) on FRIDAY 21st of March.
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by TUESDAY 22nd of April (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.