+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've gained 20kg each time, but this is the first time I'm not back to my normal weight. Hopefully it will be a bit less! I'm between 9-10weeks and recon I've felt little flutters in the last few days.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Goosey01 For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm having my 7th (6th living :/). I'm 32 weeks and super uncomfortable. I've put on about 16 kilos meh.. I have 5 weeks left because I have to have a c section because I've had 4 previously and have a very thin uterine scar, so I'm delivering at 37 weeks. Still feels like ages away..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually put on about 15-16kg. At the moment, i am down 2kg (67.5kg) but this happened last time too. I can generally not eat much until past 14wks, the nausea is just too bad. Small meals often here. My MW hasn't been concerned in the past about my weight gain (nor the fact that i lose a bit in the beginning), and i started out a healthy weight for my height.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LlamaMa For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LouLaa, we must be due around the same time. Going by dates (not having a scan until 30th April), i am due around the 11th Nov.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LlamaMa For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 weeks at the end seems like forever KaraB. I hope it goes quickly for you :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Goosey01 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks it'd go a lot quicker if I could sleep comfortably or at all. I know this might sound weird to the ladies in their first trimester who aren't feeling great but I actually enjoy the first 4 months of pregnancy the most- even being sick. At least I was losing weight then lol. Now I just feel so big and cumbersome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean KaraB, my DS2 is only 8months, so memories of being preg with him are way too fresh!! I'm trying very very hard to live in the moment as my mind just keeps wanting to get to the end. Sounds so silly when I'm not even 12weeks. School hols should be good when we're doing a few fun things not just day to day routine stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How far along are you now? I was always thinking ahead at the start too. Mostly waiting for my 12 and 20 week scans But now that I'm at the end it's dragging on a bit, but I also know that I will miss this when it's over. I'm trying my best to enjoy it . Also I'm not sure if any of you are in Sydney I was a pregnancy ultrasound model a few weeks ago her I thought some of the ladies here might be interested in this http://www.asmi.edu.au/models/pregnant-model/ It was an extra chance to see my baby and they give you a 50$ Westfield voucher for your time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey KaraB, I'm not quite 10weeks. I think it's just the sickness talking. I've been sicker this time than ever before :-( hopefully when I'm feeling better (and everyone knows) I will relax into more. Hope you're getting some sleep

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goosey01 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (30-03-2014),LouLaa  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the hormones are kicking in. I woke up in a panic this morning and said to DH "I won't be able to take the kids to the movies!!". He just looked at me "huh?"

"When the baby comes! Bub will be only be about 4 weeks old when the Christmas holidays start...how am I going to entertain the two big boys and look after a baby?"

"And Christmas shopping, I'll need to have it all done in October....omg!!"

Then I go on about getting things done around the house, sorting finances, getting all our photo albums in order etc etc

Please tell me this is normal...lol!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (31-03-2014)