+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    I'll be asking you in a few months time
    I found 2-3 no trouble. We did have over 3.5yr age gap though! Now 3-4 will be months. Feeling a bit nervous about that!!! We had 18months from 1-2, but now that DS is almost 6, it's all just a distant memory and I tend to remember the happy stuff - must be why I'm having a fourth :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by One of THOSE mums! View Post
    Hi ladies!
    I'm 31 weeks with number 3.
    Maybe I'm crazy but I am so excited. Not at all concerned yet about the logistics of a third. Think I'm still just trying to get through each day juggling a physical job and 2 very sweet but active boys.

How did you all find the jump from 2 to 3? Should I be more worried???
    I found going 2-3 quite easy. Dd3 just fit in with oyr routine (daycare/school drop off/pick ups etc). I feel like it hasn't added any more chaos to the house than 1-2 did lol. We still go about our business as normal and the baby works in with that (as oppose to us working around the baby). Same will be done with this one. The first couple of weeks are a bit hit and miss just getting used to unloading so many kids in and out of the car, getting them ready (time wise) to go out etc but i found we got into the groove pretty quick. Having said that, this will be the smallest age gap we have had (21 months bewteen new baby and dd3) so i dont know if that will make a difference. Dd1 and dd2 were both a lot more independent when the next baby arrived where as dd3 is a lot more of a mummys girl and still fairly dependant on me. But i dont see it being a huge issue. Just gotta go with the flow and see what happens.

me + he = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (due May 2014) + sil (1997)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else really have to psych themselves up to take their vitamins? I hate it!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    Anyone else really have to psych themselves up to take their vitamins? I hate it!!!!
    Nope! But that may have to do with the fact I'm a vitamin addict lol. I take around 12 per day - everyday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legeyt View Post
    Nope! But that may have to do with the fact I'm a vitamin addict lol. I take around 12 per day - everyday.
    Omg! 12 per day! I've been taking 4 (2 preg, 2 calcium) for ever, well pretty much straight for 6.5 yrs, but during the first tri I just struggle to get them down. One at a time with gallons of water. I recently noticed that my mum takes all of hers (approx 6) in one mouthful! I couldn't believe she was just able to swallow them down like that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! 12 per day! I've been taking 4 (2 preg, 2 calcium) for ever, well pretty much straight for 6.5 yrs, but during the first tri I just struggle to get them down. One at a time with gallons of water. I recently noticed that my mum takes all of hers (approx 6) in one mouthful! I couldn't believe she was just able to swallow them down like that!!
    I think it's very much down to being in the right mind set. I know my ex couldn't even swallow the smallest pill where as I have always been able to take tablets even without water 🍸

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Legeyt For This Useful Post:

Goosey01  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm 17 weeks (I think, not good at keeping track) with number 3. Due end of August, DS1 turns 4 in May and DS2 turns 2 just before my due date. We have no problems with room but I'm not looking forward to DH never being home again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    I'm 17 weeks (I think, not good at keeping track) with number 3. Due end of August, DS1 turns 4 in May and DS2 turns 2 just before my due date. We have no problems with room but I'm not looking forward to DH never being home again.
    What do you mean by DH never being home again? I can't imagine doing this without DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What do you mean by DH never being home again? I can't imagine doing this without DH.
    He's a farmer and he works 7 days a week, sometimes 18 hour days and is away overnight frequently. When my first child was born I was in hospital 5 days and one of those days he couldn't even visit because of the farm. When we did get home he had to go to work that arvo. In almost 4 years I can only remember him having about 10 days off except for 2 interstate holidays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legeyt View Post
    I think it's very much down to being in the right mind set. I know my ex couldn't even swallow the smallest pill where as I have always been able to take tablets even without water 🍸
    Oh Legeyt! Makes me feel even more queasy!!! Haha, hopefully it will be better for me next trimester :-)