+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good. We came home yesterday. I've decided to co sleep for a couple of weeks to try and get sleep then try and get him in his own bed.

I did the Kindy pickup at lunch so I'm home with all three for the arvo because hubby is off doing apex stuff. I haven't killed any of them yet - but guaranteed they'll be terrible when the mw is here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone! Glad to see the newbies are being kind to their mummas 😜

I'm currently in hospital with either severe asthma or a possible blood clot in my lung. Just waiting to have more tests tomorrow. Bub could be here in the next few days if tests aren't good. I'll keep you updated xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post

I'm currently in hospital with either severe asthma or a possible blood clot in my lung. Just waiting to have more tests tomorrow. Bub could be here in the next few days if tests aren't good. I'll keep you updated xx
    That's not good Chippa. How far along are you now?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Oh wow I hope you are OK Chippa xoxo How far along are you? I'm sure you're in perfect hands, but I can imagine you are still stressed. Fx the tests are good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Awww @amyd he is gorgeous! I love his chubba cheeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I'm 37+3 today and my section had been brought forward to next Friday the 29th. I'm still in hospital being poked and prodded beyond belief! Breathing is a bit better and my legs were clear of clots. Just waiting on the lung scan result. If it comes back as medium or high risk I'll be shooting up Clexane for the next 7 weeks 😱 Looks like I'll be here until Saturday then back in the following Friday. Ah just to keep life interesting hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Chippa, I hope everything is ok.

Amyd - your little man is so cute!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Goosey01 For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks girls I'm 37+3 today and my section had been brought forward to next Friday the 29th. I'm still in hospital being poked and prodded beyond belief! Breathing is a bit better and my legs were clear of clots. Just waiting on the lung scan result. If it comes back as medium or high risk I'll be shooting up Clexane for the next 7 weeks 😱 Looks like I'll be here until Saturday then back in the following Friday. Ah just to keep life interesting hey!
    Wow I can't believe how fast that went Chippa! Although I'm sure you felt like it was dragging! Glad to hear your breathing is a bit better and thankfully no clots. I had clexane for the first time ever after my csection and seriously OUCH!! You poor thing, I hope it doesn't come to that. Little man is just keeping you on your toes by the sounds of it Fx your xray comes back good xoxo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lovely ladies! My lung scan showed a low risk of a clot but I actually have a partially collapsed lung 😳 Dr thinks it was caused by mucous. He was happy to release me so home now. I still have to shoot Clexane for 2 weeks as a precaution. My mum is going to give it to me (she's a nurse). OMG it stings so bad! Ah well better to be safe than sorry.

This time next week our precious little man should be here! I can't believe how quickly it's come around!!!