+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cluckcluck View Post
    I'm 31+4 with #4. I have an 11 y/o dd, 7 y/o ds and dd2 will be 1 on Saturday . I'm really quite nervous how we'll cope with the 2 little ones.
    Awww happy birthday to DD2 for tomorrow! Have your older two been helpful with DD2? H

Quote Originally Posted by Julesbwn View Post
    Im 5 weeks pregnant with #3 ... morning sickness hasnt hit me yet , so hopefully it will stay away ( fingers crossed . I have a 3 year old DS and a a 19 month old DS ... im abit scared how im going to handle 3 under 4 eeek .

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Fingerscrossed it stays away for you!

Will you have much help from family? x

Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    Mind if i join? Im 33 weeks pregnant with our 4th girl. Our other girls are 6, 3, and 18 months. Plus we are guardians of mu dh's 17 year old sister- so this will be child #5 in our house abd poor dh is the only boy lol.

This has been by far the easiest pregnancy ive had. With the others i was completely bed ridden for the first 4 or so months and had issues later on as well. This time.... next to nothing! Bit of vomiting here and there early on but thats about it. A bit of bleeding a couple of weeks ago but all is fine and they put it down to stress.

Dh works interstate 2 weeks on 1 week off but can be gone for up to 5 weeks at once and will only be home 4 days before leaving again but thankfully those stints are rare. Theres a good chance he wont be here for the birth but ive come to terms with that- my midwife and student midwife are amazing so i know i will still have amazing support when the time comes (we live over 4 hours away from family
    Wow....you are one amazing mumma

Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm 8weeks with no4. Feeling so crappy :-(! I have 5yr old, 4yr old and 8month old. Feeling nervous about two so close together again. Between 2&3 was over three and a half years and has made no. 3 pretty easy. Not this time!!! Will have a busy toddler by the time this bub arrived. Won't find out the sex, 1st and baby are boys, middle is a girl. Curious, but love the surprise. Oh, ps already nervous about the birth. Last one is still way too fresh in my mind, and was pretty traumatic.
    I'm sorry to hear you had a traumatic birth with ds2. Hopefully this time things will be different. Has your 5 year old started school yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post

Wow....you are one amazing mumma

Haha hardly! As my dig knows, it does my head in most days!

me + he = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (due May 2014) + sil (1997)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah they have been really good. They love playing with her now that she's a bit older. When she was tiny they liked to help me bath and dress her, they'd grab nappies for me etc.

To the person looking to upgrade their car, we bought a Mitsubishi pajero. It's not too bad on fuel and is nice and roomy, even with the 3rd row of seats up. The only downside is when you have the 3rd row up you lose pretty much ask your 'boot' space.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In regards to the car upgrade as PP said as in the Pajero, the Kluger also when using the third row of seats you lose your boot space where as the Prado you can put one seat up and still use he rest of your boot space. It was a selling point for us, also the boot door opens from the inside so is very easy to get in and out of instead of having to climb behind car seats etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I'm 27 weeks with number 4. I have DD1(9), DS(3) and DD2 just turned 1. I'm freaking out about the small age gap but DD2 is SUCH a good baby that I have hope that it will be ok. Thankfully I'm over the MS and now I'm just fighting tiredness and a sore back. Looking forward to chatting with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=LouLaa;7702390]Hello

I'm pregnant with #3. I'm 6 weeks and the m/s and tiredness has really kicked in this week. I'm finding it hard with after school activities and homework as that's when I'm feeling at my worst.

Any tips on how to get through this trimester? xx[/QUOTE
    Hey Loulaa (love that name!)! To answer your question of me, my DS1 is in school, Yr1. He'll be 6 at the end of May. The time has gone soooo quickly!
    I'm finding squeezing a bit of lemon juice in water to sip really helpful for the ms, I'll get some oranges for this tomorrow also. And taking my vitamins at night instead of the morning. Hope you (and me!!) feel better soon! After 3 mc before DS2, though I'm grateful to feel like everything is going well, hormones are high enough etc,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Julesbwn no idea why they were premmie waters broke and that was it. 1st at 35 weeks he was all good little bit jaundice home in 8 days.
    2nd at 29 weeks tried to ward off infrction but after 3 days whole uterus was infected all 3 vessels in the cord he was emergency c section. In hospital 7 weeks found at when he was 18 months has mild cerebral palsy but doesn't stop him from doing much.
    3rd 30 weeks they decided to deliver because of what happened the previous time. Home after 5 weeks no problems.
    They say I have 70 percent chance of premmie again lets hope I make it to 35 weeks thats the plan anyway.

Loulaa my partner couldnt come to NT scan today and he said if I want to know it is ok but he doesnt so she said 70% sure its another boy!!! It is my destiny to be surrounded by handsome men. Will wait toll 20 week scan and see.

I love my name spelt my way is french and I dont personally know anyone with the same name.

In regards to car upgrade I got a 7 seater holden Captiva I love it can have the back seat split when I need to so I can have 6 seats and sone boot space.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you ladies are feeling better today :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant with no 3 or more

Thanks goosey, I wish I was. Just making myself a lemon and ginger tea, hoping it helps!

Viv - Ooooh congrats! 70% ....how do the sonographers come up with these percentages? I'm hearing more and more about them guessing at the NT scan but also many guesses that were wrong. sounds like everything went well though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps. Goosey - thanks for the lemon tip, I'll be getting some today!

My eldest is in year one too