+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gold coast mumma View Post
    He is doing really well.
    Cpap off on normal air just feeding up amd will need to learn to suck swallow.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Awww, bless him, isn't he beautiful! Well done Mama :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He is so yummy!!!! Well done mummy xxx

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th

Thanks
    Reviews
    37 weeks today and off for a growth scan. Fingers crossed this bubba isn't as big as he seems or my very hands off dr might want a c section. At least I know that if he recommends it it won't be for convenience, he only sends people for surgery when it's absolutely necessary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your growth scan go @amyd? You obviously have a great ob and one you really trust. Can I ask, what have they said about the accuracy of a growth scan at this stage of preg? I'm just curious as I will be doing this scan also, but some ppl have suggested they can be very inaccurate. So soon til your new arrival!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    How did your growth scan go @amyd? You obviously have a great ob and one you really trust. Can I ask, what have they said about the accuracy of a growth scan at this stage of preg? I'm just curious as I will be doing this scan also, but some ppl have suggested they can be very inaccurate. So soon til your new arrival!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It went really well. Measuring 38+2 at 37 weeks with a weight of 3.5kg but a variation of up to .5kg either side (the accuracy of them is crap). The dr was fine with the weight but my cervix was really long so he doesn't think I'll go anytime soon.
    The funny thing is that he's not even an on, he's a gp/ob with birthing rights at our hospital (regional country town). My mil works as a mw at the hospital and he is certainly the favourite dr with all the mw's. He never gets flustered - apparently with DS1 things weren't great before my csection but I never even knew.
    I reckon I might owe him a few bottles if red after this birth - one for each of the kids. There won't be anymore - if I do have a csection he's even going to get the surgeon to tie my tubes for me.

Just for interests sake though a friend and I both had 38 week scans last time round and the sonographer was spot on. She has a very good reputation fit growth scans, not sure about the guy that did mine today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @purplelily I just read your pregnancy diary - you may beat me over the line yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    @purplelily I just read your pregnancy diary - you may beat me over the line yet!
    Lol Thanks to a cheeky baby! Since when do babies turn breech in the last few weeks when they have been head down the whole time?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Lol Thanks to a cheeky baby! Since when do babies turn breech in the last few weeks when they have been head down the whole time?!?
    And the worst bit is that you know they can turn but they won't ever think to turn back the right way. Grrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    And the worst bit is that you know they can turn but they won't ever think to turn back the right way. Grrrr.
    Hah yep! She's just keeping us on our toes as always

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations GCM on the safe arrival of Xander. He's beautiful. Hope he's doing well and getting stronger every day.