+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I am 12 weeks pregnant with number 4 too. I have 14,9,7 year old boys. All of them were premmie born at 35,29,30 weeks so hoping for one that will stay put for longer this time.

This time around have been feeling so nauseous and exhausted so fingers crossed for a girl.

Is anyone finding out what they are having?

This is my partners first and he doesnt want to know so I am going along with it even though its killing me.

Vivienne

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Vivienne, I have three boys also, I am just thinking it will be another, to try and not be disappointed. I think I will find out to prepare myself and not be upset if it isn't a girl.

Mother to three gorgeous little men

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my third, I have two little girls aged 5 and 3. I would love a little boy but this time I don't want to find out the sex, as we have the last few times! But I have to say I've been looking at my ultrasound picture and trying to see any nubs....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am almost 7weeks with #4. We have 3 sons too! Just starting to get all day sickness, and I'm exhausted. We have to upgrade our car, but can't seem to agree on what to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 31+4 with #4. I have an 11 y/o dd, 7 y/o ds and dd2 will be 1 on Saturday . I'm really quite nervous how we'll cope with the 2 little ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 5 weeks pregnant with #3 ... morning sickness hasnt hit me yet , so hopefully it will stay away ( fingers crossed . I have a 3 year old DS and a a 19 month old DS ... im abit scared how im going to handle 3 under 4 eeek .

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gold coast mumma View Post
    Hi

I am 12 weeks pregnant with number 4 too. I have 14,9,7 year old boys. All of them were premmie born at 35,29,30 weeks so hoping for one that will stay put for longer this time.

This time around have been feeling so nauseous and exhausted so fingers crossed for a girl.

This is my partners first and he doesnt want to know so I am going along with it even though its killing me.

Vivienne

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Do you know why they were premmie? I'm hoping to make 37 weeks this time as that's when I will have my stitch removed. Would love to have as near normal birth as possible this time, my husband missed my 18 mth olds birth as I was flown via flying drs 1000kms to closest premmie hospital.

We upgraded to a new Prado, we had a Kluger which was pretty roomy also but was time for an update and we needed the 4x4. Love the Toyotas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Mind if i join? Im 33 weeks pregnant with our 4th girl. Our other girls are 6, 3, and 18 months. Plus we are guardians of mu dh's 17 year old sister- so this will be child #5 in our house abd poor dh is the only boy lol.

This has been by far the easiest pregnancy ive had. With the others i was completely bed ridden for the first 4 or so months and had issues later on as well. This time.... next to nothing! Bit of vomiting here and there early on but thats about it. A bit of bleeding a couple of weeks ago but all is fine and they put it down to stress.

Dh works interstate 2 weeks on 1 week off but can be gone for up to 5 weeks at once and will only be home 4 days before leaving again but thankfully those stints are rare. Theres a good chance he wont be here for the birth but ive come to terms with that- my midwife and student midwife are amazing so i know i will still have amazing support when the time comes (we live over 4 hours away from family).

Im due may 14 (my mums birthday) but ive had a strong feeling all pregnancy i will have bub on the 5th (my nans birthday- i was very close to her as she raised me from birth but passed away when i was 13). Our others were born at 39, 38+4 and 38 weeks exactly and my midwife agrees this one will probably be about 37-38 weeks.

I have a history of fast labours- first was 7 hours, second was 2 hours and third was only 30 minutes (all first contraction to birth) so midwife is a bit worried i might not make it to hospital this time as we live about 30 mins away. My 6 year old has even started memorising our address and what to say to the ambos... when i asked why she said "in case the baby comes to fast and you have to have it here- i need to know what to do!". Nobody has ever mentioned anything to her about it even being a possibility so i have no idea where she got it from lol.

Anyway, sorry for the novel. Heres to an uneventful pregnancy for all you lovely ladies!

me + he = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (due May 2014) + sil (1997)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm 8weeks with no4. Feeling so crappy :-(! I have 5yr old, 4yr old and 8month old. Feeling nervous about two so close together again. Between 2&3 was over three and a half years and has made no. 3 pretty easy. Not this time!!! Will have a busy toddler by the time this bub arrived. Won't find out the sex, 1st and baby are boys, middle is a girl. Curious, but love the surprise. Oh, ps already nervous about the birth. Last one is still way too fresh in my mind, and was pretty traumatic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kids are at school and I should be cleaning the house but I'm feeling too tired zzzzzzzz. I'll catch up on personals instead

Quote Originally Posted by mummyjac View Post
    Almost 7 weeks, absolutely exhausted and feeling queezy at times
    I'm 6 weeks + 1 and feeling totally shattered. I don't remember feeling this bad with my others.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Hi mummyjac!

Congratulations on bub number four! I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant with #3 and feeling much better now. I have been quite sick and nauseous which is a bit of an experience for me as I never had a hint of MS with my boys.
    I hope it eases for you soon Chippa!

Quote Originally Posted by petrult View Post
    Hi there
    I'm pregnant with number four 27 + 5 weeks with our third boy, another high risk pregnancy for me due to incompetent cervix last pregnancy was a premmie 31+1 totally healthy 18 month old now. Hoping to get close to 37 weeks this time on bed rest when I can with a cervical stitch at 24 weeks. Have a 17 year old boy, 9 year girl, 18 mth boy now this one. Also from a small town but not many people will know again as I don't leave the house much due to my high risk.
    That must be hard when you've got other kids to look after. How are you coping? xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Hey, I just saw this thread I hope you don't mimd me joing in

I'm 18 weeks with my 3rd! My first two pregnancies were boring and then this one was rocky for a bit! I came back high risk for ds so had an amnio a few weeks ago. We just found out bub is clear of abnormalities and is a girl Huge suprise after having two boys that's for sure! I've been much more sick this time around and still struggling majorly with fatigue.

What age are all your other children?
    How exciting.... a little girl! Glad everything is ok.

My two boys are 5 and 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    I'm pretty nervous about the 12 month age gap between 2 and 3, I think I'm going to struggle to be honest.
    My boys are 16 months apart and I'll be honest, it was hard for me when they were really little. I'm a neat freak and love control but soon realised that just doesn't work with kids :lol: Just be kind to yourself, there is no such thing as super mum. I will need to remind myself of this too, once bubba #3 comes.

Quote Originally Posted by mummyjac View Post
    Thanks for joining me ladies. I hear you on the ms, yuck! I teach part time and had to sit through a boring seminar today, trying not to belch too much. I am seven weeks today. I think my in laws are coming to stay for a few days on the weekend, I am not sure how I will go trying to act fine while they are here. I am not ready to tell them yet, MIL is very nosy
    Good luck this weekend, hope you get through ok xxx

Quote Originally Posted by gold coast mumma View Post
    Hi

Definitely want to find out. The suspense would kill me. We also have two boys (so many boys in this thread!!) and I'd love to know so we can either pull out all the clothes we've saved or buy new ones

Hope this little one of yours bakes for a bit longer xxx

ps. I love your name, it's on our list!

Quote Originally Posted by diamondbub View Post
    Hi girls, I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my third, I have two little girls aged 5 and 3. I would love a little boy but this time I don't want to find out the sex, as we have the last few times! But I have to say I've been looking at my ultrasound picture and trying to see any nubs....
    I have no idea what I'd be looking for. Fingers crossed it's a blue bundle for you! How has your pregnancy been this time around, compared to the girls?

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaMa View Post
    I am almost 7weeks with #4. We have 3 sons too! Just starting to get all day sickness, and I'm exhausted. We have to upgrade our car, but can't seem to agree on what to!
    What are you looking at car wise?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (22-03-2014)