+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant with no 3 or more

Hi ladies,
    I thought I would see if anyone wanted to join a thread if you are pregnant with number 3 or more. I am pregnant with number 4, and am slowly getting used to the idea. Almost 7 weeks, absolutely exhausted and feeling queezy at times. Am thinking I will hold off telling anyone until I absolutely have to. We live just outside a small country town, and the gossips around here are amazing at stretching the truth.

Mother to three gorgeous little men

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyjac For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi mummyjac!

Congratulations on bub number four! I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant with #3 and feeling much better now. I have been quite sick and nauseous which is a bit of an experience for me as I never had a hint of MS with my boys.

I'm sorry to hear you will be keeping your pregnancy quiet. It's a shame when people can't keep their noses out of other people's business.

All the best

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there
    I'm pregnant with number four 27 + 5 weeks with our third boy, another high risk pregnancy for me due to incompetent cervix last pregnancy was a premmie 31+1 totally healthy 18 month old now. Hoping to get close to 37 weeks this time on bed rest when I can with a cervical stitch at 24 weeks. Have a 17 year old boy, 9 year girl, 18 mth boy now this one. Also from a small town but not many people will know again as I don't leave the house much due to my high risk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

I'm pregnant with #3. I'm 6 weeks and the m/s and tiredness has really kicked in this week. I'm finding it hard with after school activities and homework as that's when I'm feeling at my worst.

Any tips on how to get through this trimester? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm expecting number 4 very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    So how is everyone feeling about their soon to be bigger families?

Me - I'm a tad nervous about going from 2 to 3. It will be a big change for us but we can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    No difference here for 3 to 4 lol, what's another lol. Morning sickness sucks I had all day sickness til 16 weeks now at 28 weeks I still have the excess saliva that I had thru everyone but the first pregnancies. Just know it won't last forever and it will be worth it in the end.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to petrult For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey, I just saw this thread I hope you don't mimd me joing in

I'm 18 weeks with my 3rd! My first two pregnancies were boring and then this one was rocky for a bit! I came back high risk for ds so had an amnio a few weeks ago. We just found out bub is clear of abnormalities and is a girl Huge suprise after having two boys that's for sure! I've been much more sick this time around and still struggling majorly with fatigue.

What age are all your other children? I have a 2.5 yr old and an 8 month old so this baby is due 3 days after ds2s birthday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    So how is everyone feeling about their soon to be bigger families?

Me - I'm a tad nervous about going from 2 to 3. It will be a big change for us but we can't wait
    I'm pretty nervous about the 12 month age gap between 2 and 3, I think I'm going to struggle to be honest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for joining me ladies. I hear you on the ms, yuck! I teach part time and had to sit through a boring seminar today, trying not to belch too much. I am seven weeks today. I think my in laws are coming to stay for a few days on the weekend, I am not sure how I will go trying to act fine while they are here. I am not ready to tell them yet, MIL is very nosy.

Mother to three gorgeous little men