+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ectopic pregnancy surgery

Hi hubbers,
    Need your advice. I had laparascopic surgery for the ectopic pregnancy 4 days ago. I had key hole surgery.I dont feel much pain in my stitches but i still feel pain in my right pelvic area when i stand.
    I dont know if this pain is normal?
    Please hubbers share your experience....

Sent from my HTC One X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It sounds normal to me, I was pretty tender and sore for about a week after my surgery. It wasn't agony but felt like all my muscles were pulling and it hurt. Be kind to yourself it's a pretty big deal to go through and it does take a while to be back to 100%. Big hugs I know how horrible it is to go through

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All the nerves are connecting back as you are healing. After my surgery I was told to take it easy and not to lift anything over 3kgs for 4-6 weeks. Was so hard with DD.

Are you still taking pain killers? I was on Tramadol etc for about a week and a half.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for replying back...yeah i feel ok( well trying to) but i think i have become much more sensitive to pain and overall happening in my body.i somehow dont trust my body now.
    I still feel pain in my right side ( ovaries location) when i stand but i think may be it is a nuscle pull from inside as you said

Sent from my HTC One X