Closed Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thatwldbme View Post
    Thanks @Ladydee. I just found out a friend of mine is expecting twins. Hmm I think mother nature gave her two by mistake. Hahaha.
    On other news. I think my levels are going up, today I have CM. It's only the start at creamy. So Yay least I know myself it's getting there.
    Oh my goodness! I love pics of this. It looks amazing. And I just feel and know this is your cycle hun. Let the fun TWW begin. big hugs and lots of baby dust your way xx
    Bahaha, I literally just choked on my water for a few minutes reading this! Lol.....silly old Mother Nature was definitely supposed to have put one of those babies in your belly for sure!! Ha ha. It's one of those times where you can choose to either laugh or cry right?!....or a bit of both?

CM is most definitely a good sign of your Oestrogen heading in the right direction, yay!! A girl on another thread wished someone best of luck and that they hoped their kid would be wearing the pic of themselves as a 5 day old blasty on their t-shirt at their 18th birthday party and I love it!!! So, that's what I'm wishing for.....this to be on my kiddies t-shirt in 18 years time I'll SO do it too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee glad I made u chuckle this morning. I told her she isn't allowed to have 2 on her 1st go and she has to give me one lol. Poor girl is still in shock though. She is a small girl too. So u think that's why she is worried. I was generally happy for her but also just a tad bit upset.
    Omg! That is a brilliant tshirt idea! U should definitely take stage pics and frame it. This being pic one. 2nd being 1st ultrasound and so on till birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Thanks for the support hun hope your right! Water and protein is going really well, finding the water is becoming more natural now and I am managing at least one egg a day (which is good for me not really a fan of eggs). Sounds like things have gone amazingly for you today, glad the acupuncture helped you to relax. Really hoping that beautiful embie is going to make it this cycle and 9 months down the line you will be enjoying cuddles . Amazing that you get a pic, will be nice if you can use the pic down the line on a t-shirt, maybe for 1st birthday and then repeated for 18th lol!

thatwldbme - Hard when we get news like that about friends hun, sounds like you are taking it well though and I am sure your friend is also in a lot of shock, often wonder myself how I would ever cope with twins although would be lovely to get two for the price of one lol - double the cuddles! Great news on the CM hun, hoping your blood test tells the same story. Ladydee is right about the break sometimes we just need that time out of all this as it can take over our lives, we celebrated our 10 year anniversary in August before we started the IVF so took a weekend break to relax before we got started. DH has 10 days off at Christmas and feel we might actually need a night away during that time especially if all doesn't go well this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #3

Thanks @Heyside, I forgot to ask how your last day was? Big load off now??

I forgot to mention ladies that we couldn't end up getting a babysitter for our 2.5yo dd yesterday so had to take her with us. I really didn't want her distracting my FS at a critical moment so I did one of those things I said "I will never do when I have kids!" Pffftt....and I packed a couple of snake lollies as I know she loves them and they take her ages to eat so would be a good distraction. Anyway, we didn't need them as she was being a quiet little angel sitting on daddy's lap until the end where she piped up really loud ...."has mummy got baby sister in the tummy?". Lol, it was hilarious, she must have just been sitting there, taking it all in and got some sort of gist of what was going on. Because she got such a reaction and we all started laughing so much, now she's obsessed and keeps asking the same question and trying to push her dolls up my top. I think it also has to do with her childcare teacher who left on maternity leave. Let's see what sort of announcements she starts making to our family and friends! She already tried to tell my dad while we were Skyping him last night! Might have to get a few more of those snakes.....
    Last edited by Ladydee; 30-11-2014 at 07:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - My last day was good thanks, quite a relief to finish and as I haven't been there long and wasn't really enjoying my time there it was quite easy to leave. Have been looking on seek for a new job for the new year but want something different and with no experience with anything else looking for a miracle lol! Will be nice to be more relaxed for the most important part of this cycle.

That is so cute of your DD Ladydee, she is obviously taking everything in. It seems your little girl is getting much bigger since we first started on this thread, I remember us both talking on here at the beginning and our little ones were so little. How are you feeling about the age gap between your DD and a new little bub if you were successful this cycle? We started this whole ttc journey ahead of our ideal age gap knowing we were in for a long haul but now we find ourselves with that gap just slipping away slightly, would be ideal to be honest if we were lucky this time but a miracle any time soon would be greatly apprecialted.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #3

Ah well, definitely time to give them the flick then @Heyside, life's too short to be somewhere you aren't happy and yep, definitely good that you can just chill as much as possible around all of this business. Come to the dark side and become a Vampire! Lol. It's a fully paid on-the-job 12 month course with just a few practical exams and easy open-book theory packages throughout the year, after spending the first few weeks one-on-one with a Trainer. I'm a trainer but don't live near you You've already got a contact near you though don't you? Your foots already in the door then You've sure got experience with a needle or ten!

Yes, my baby is growing up! I started TTC when she was 9.5 months and now she'll be 3 in March. We started TTC#2 before we were ready also, just incase we had a bit of trouble AGAIN but my ideal was a 2 year gap I then conceded to a max gap of falling prego by the time she was 2 years old which ofcourse would be a 2year/9month gap but, here we still are at it and no where near my wished-for gap.....makes me very very sad but as you unfortunately know, there's nothing more I can do about it. The "fertile's" of the world have not idea what a precious gift it is being able to plan your family and lives out without all of this wasted TTC limbo-land inbetween. My first two pregnancies that I lost would've been perfect! I would've had a 4 or 2 month old right now I've got a sister 7 years older than me and I always hated it growing up.....it was too big a gap! She moved out of home early so I really felt like an only child and would loooove going to friends houses and sitting back and enjoying the heck out of the chaos of multiple siblings or at least two close-ish together in age. My sister and I are good now that we're both older but I think she'll always try to be my second mom! My DH would really really love a boy and so would I but, the bigger the gap gets, the more I think a sister would be better for our dd so that they can still find enough things in common. ANY baby though!.......a healthy one! Pleeeeeease
    Last edited by Ladydee; 30-11-2014 at 17:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Yeah will be good to chill out at the moment with everything going on so all works out well. Might be a good idea to follow in your footsteps and become a vampire lol! If do go for a change in career it would definitely be that lol! It is sad that we have no control over our lives and the age gap of our children and you are right the 'fertiles' of the world really have no idea.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (01-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - I have just been for my second scan this morning and am not happy with the result . I was expecting all to be good and to trigger today but my follies haven't grown enough, the biggest is 15 and then I have around 10 on one ovary and 3 on the other ranging between 10 and 12. So I have been told to continue injecting for two more days and go in for another scan on Wednesday. I have been for a blood test this morning and will ring up for results this afternoon, they are checking progesterone and oestrodiol and have my fingers crossed all looks good and my cycle wont be cancelled. My worry is also that the extra days of injecting will effect the egg quality again

Thanks
    Reviews
    awww @Heyside, big hugs hun. does injecting too much effect egg quality? i hope not. for your sake and mine now. I will have my fingers crossed that its better news for you on Wednesday. AFM. I am today on cycle day 17, last cycle I triggered on cycle day 15 and I don't think I will be triggering to atleast maybe Friday, but that just seems so far away and so far down the cycle days. is it even possible to trigger so late? I have my blood test tomorrow to recheck levels. and go from there .

Thanks
    Reviews
    thatwldbme - I think its more an issue in IVF cycles when using higher doses of FSH although my dose has actually only increased very slightly when moving onto IVF due to my PCOS and risk of overstimulating. My nurse today mentioned it can cause fragmentation so she was hoping I would be ready to trigger Wednesday so only two extra days. On my ovulation induction cycles with DD I actually injected for 24 days plus so don't be concerned too much, as my nurse said today each cycle is different.

AFM - Now trying to re-arrange my whole week, we had it all planned like a fine art (Typical). DH has taken wed, Thursday Friday off and DD was in childcare Wednesday and Friday - now I need to re-organise, suppose we were getting ahead of ourselves