Closed Thread
Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I think finishing work up early is a good idea, if I were in your situation it is something I wouldn't even think twice about. Good on you! And I hope it's a bfp for you too. I am now down too 2WW one week has passed finally. These next 2 weeks I feel will drag. I have my blood test tomorrow to check if ovulation occurred.
    @Ladydee that sharp pain was definitely something I hadn't felt, about 4 hrs later I got it again, but haven't felt a thing since, I'm trying ever so hard not to over analyze every single feeling, like my nips being extra sensitive as well as they have grown in size, I had small nips lol and they are almost always erect and boobs being firm. However this morning nips are still sensi but boobs are far from firm. So again trying not to get worked up over anything atm. I am already watching what I am eating, I won't touch soft cheese and I Google everything haha my DF could only laugh at me, and not in a joking way either. He thinks I am being silly when we don't know for sure if we are pregnant. But I want to give myself the best possible chance at this. I even changed my coffee from a long mac to a flat white because I don't want to have too much caffeine and only drink coffee on weekends. And I gave up drinking a mth ago. God I'm such a nut!

Ladydee I can't believe what you take to order to get your bfp. Heres me just complaining about the basics. Hun I really really hope all that will work and you will celebrate a bfp for the Christmas and New year.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Thanks hun, will be great if we end up in the TWW together and we both need a fabulous Christmas BFP. Sounds like you have thought things through very carefully hun and are ready for another cycle. I had never heard of the bondi protocol or some of the medication you had mentioned so I actually turned to mr google and it seems like the perfect type of cycle for you hun, so excited for you that they are trying something different that may prevent you from miscarrying. Good luck you must be feeling more positive as you start this new cycle.

thatwldbme - A third of the tww gone for you then, try and stay busy the rest of the time it will be here before you know it. Good luck with tomorrows ovulation BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. How is everyone going? @Ladydee how's the provera treating you? @S234 how did you appointment go on Monday? Did the other 2 follies catch up in growth?

AFM- My blood test on Monday was good, they left me a voice mail on my phone and just said everything with my hormones are looking great and to continue with my pregnyl boosters and said to call them if I have any questions. I was thrilled, however it wasn't till yesterday I realized they didn't say anything about ovulation. they wouldn't make me continue on the boosters if ovulation didn't occur would they?
    My moods are all over the place today, one minute I am.fuming and throwing the F word around the next I am laughing and then wanting to cry! And thus arvo I am having a downer, my boobs don't at all feel firm they feel like pudding in a balloon. Squishy like. If I were pregs they would be firm wouldn't they? So I am thinking I am not going to get my BFP next weekend. Or am.i thinking far to much into this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you are all well. Will catch up on all of your progress soon. Just wanted to let you know ill be back joining you all soon. Didnt end well for us im afraid. Went for our 12 week scan last wed and bubs had stopped growing a cpl of weeks earlier. Have had a traumatic week waiting to see if it would happen naturally but finally had a d&c today... such an emotional roller coaster but at least we are no longer in limbo and can start to move fwd after today. We arent going to take a break and will be starting again asap. Just booked a spontaneous trip to bali for the end of this month so hoping we can come home with fresh outlook ready to go again. Thnx for listening to me ramble. Feels a bit better to write it all down xx

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww @RD15 My heart just broke for. I only imagine how your feeling. I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @RD15, I'm so so heartbroken for you. The Bali trip sounds like a fabulous idea, treat yourself to some beautiful, relaxing vista's and plenty of feel- good massages.....maybe a cocktail or three?

I've sent you a PM Hun

Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    thatwldbme - Glad to here blood test went well, I would presume that meant you ovulated as I have had many occasions where blood test has shown no ovulation and there is no point in carrying on if you haven't ovulated everything else in that case is insignificant - not an amazing feeling when a whole cycle is wasted like that. Hoping you get your bfp soon, presume the booster injections you are taking will interfere with you testing early?

RD15 - Oh hun I was devastated for you as I read your message, I really don't know what to say - big hugs hun!! So sorry you had to go through the D and C as well, sounds like the bali trip will be just what you need to relax and take some time out - enjoy!

Twinkley - Are you still around did af turn up??? How are things with you???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside
    Yes the booster shots will interfere with me testing early with a HPT. now would anyone know, my last pregnyl booster shot is on sunday, and then I have a blood test on 13th, so roughly 4 days after my last shot, I have been reading, ladies have been getting blood tests 7-10 days after their last booster shot. will I still get a straight positive on Thursday from the FS if they are testing me 4 days after my last booster?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thatwldbme - Sorry cant help too much as have never used the pregnyl shots, I am sure they know what they are looking for at 4 days post booster though hun, fingers crossed for you

AFM - FS appointment today, he has said that the only reason he can think that things went wrong was due to bad egg quality , I am hoping the improved diet I have started again will improve that some what. He also suggested taking the CQ10 and melatonin, I then confessed I had already started the CQ10 as I had read up on it and fortunately he said that was a great step. So will be trying the melatonin to see if that helps, looking forward to the added bonus of having a great nights sleep . I start my synarel sniffing tonight and then stop my pill next Thursday and wait for af - here we go on the roller coaster again!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @thatwldbme - I've never used Pregnyl so I'm sorry I can't answer your question. I have known lots of ladies along the years who have used it though and even though a couple of them had got a false HPT faint line before it started to fade, I've never heard of anyone getting a false hCG blood test. I have everything crossed for you!!!!
    @S234 - how are you going Hun? What date do you test?
    @Heyside - yay for getting started! I'm expecting AF around the 17th so....woohoo for cycle buddies That's so cool that you had already started CoQ10 so it will be working to its maximum affect by the time you start growing all those beautiful healthy follies. Let's see where the roller coaster takes us next huh? Happy sniffing.... Xxx