Closed Thread
Page 77 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @KarmaJane thats awesome. I loved reading that. put a smile on my face.
    Thanks @Ladydee, I hope so to, its now day 3 after last pill. trying not to think about it too much. I was hoping it would be here today, and tomorrow counting as cycle day 2, so I could get my blood test, but if I get a full flow tomorrow, and sunday is cycle day 2, then I have to wait till Monday for blood test, and not start injections till day 4 of cycle as too day 3, ah well, I guess one day wont matter. they didn't seem all too concerned about that. how many more days have you got to wait Ladydee? @Heyside, I hope your ok hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Any sign of AF @thatwldbme? I'm sure a day later won't matter at all.

How is everyone going?

AFM - feeling very very tempted to POAS tomorrow! I have 2 packets of 3x FR and a digital calling out to me from my ensuite! I'm very very scared of either outcome so I am a big bag of nerves....am I ready for this??! I wish I had done PGD testing now....my blood test is on Tuesday. I'm 6dp5dt today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well.....my 4th BFP of the year for me! I just want to be happy but DH & I are sooooo freak'n nervous!!! I'm telling myself that there's no way of getting the happy healthy bubba at the end without first passing these initial scary milestones. I had used up all of my ideas on how to surprise my DH with the initial positive stick so this morning I peed and handed him out the stick straight away so he could get a taste of how nerve-wracking it is waiting for one or two lines! Ha

Surely this has to be our turn for a sticky healthy take home bubba? Please??!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1412977188.505232.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Ladydee, this just gave me goosebumps...just dragged DH over to look! Well done, I have all my fingers and toes crossed that this is it for you...you absolutely deserve it xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Ladydee! This is it! I can feel it! Plus you know already that what you started with was a beautiful healthy embryo which is more than you knew every other time. So happy for you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee! So excited for you hun, this is going to be the one. I love that you got dh to wait for the stick ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Ladydee! This is wonderful news. And I too love the fact you had your dh wait for the stick too. Haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee I am so so happy for you hun, you soooooo deserve this. I also understand you be very cautious after everything you have been through this year but just remember they chose the best embryo to put back. They know that all looked as it should be before they put the embryo back. This has to be your time hun it really does. I am sure they will keep a very close eye on you from this point, try and relax and take each step at a time. When do you have your blood test to confirm or are you going to request it to be brought forward? Sending you some very sticky vibes hun that all is good and this bubba is a sticky one , you have so made my day today

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies, your support means a lot
    @Heyside, my bloods are on Tuesday and I'm very scared of getting low results so I'll happily leave it for that day....have even toyed with the idea of pushing it back to Thursday as I won't be working....hate getting important (or bad) results while I'm at work as I have to stay la-di-da happy/chirpy and professional like nothing has happened. What have you guys decided to do about SIL and your trip?

Anyway, how is everyone else going?? @S234? @Buttercup80.....had any scans/ bloods yet? @thatwldbme...AF arrived yet?

Preggy ladies surviving m/s??