Closed Thread
Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes 13 sounds like a good number, but am all new to that sort of talk, but to me sounds like a great number!

I don't start my injections till AF arrives, which I am assuming will arrive straight after I take my last pill, haven't been on BC since last year in may, so can't remember for the life of me how many days after that last pill you get your AF, but am kind of dreading it, can only imagine the period pain I may be in for. hahaha. but, I don't my last pill on the 8th oct and I have my apt with the FS on the 7th Oct to go over the injections and get my script for it.
    kind of nervous, cant wait to get started,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling much better today ladies....bit like I've done a boot-camp yesterday or something. All 13 fertilised! I can't believe it. I truly feel like our angel-bub sent us some luck today on his/hers due date. I get daily calls for the rest of the week now (if all goes well) before our 5 day transfer on Saturday. Such a big range of emotions!!!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 30-09-2014 at 18:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo what fantastic news ladydee, u must be stoked with that result! 13 has always been my lucky number might be urs now too!

I just had my scan and can breathe again. Phewwww! Here is our little bean looking like a gummi bear measuring 7 weeks, 6 days, due 13 may with a perfect lil heart beat

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay RD15! It's just the most special moment isn't it ? Enjoy your little bean growing away xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww RD15 such a cute lil jelly bean you have there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RD15 oh, how exciting! What a beautiful first photo
    @Ladydee I was thinking about you..13 how amazing and all fertilising too! I hope the next few days fly by with good news all the time When do you transfer?
    @Heyside I hope you are going ok at the moment. I am really sorry to hear about not getting any frosties, we've been there too...you always assume you'll have something to freeze so when you get that phone call to say otherwise...well I understand hun I hope the one on board is it for you!
    @thatwldbme are you doing an OI cycle? Or IUI? It must be exciting to finally nearly be there
    @KarmaJane Hope all is travelling well in pregnancy world

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbme - Hoping af arrives quickly after you stop taking them hun, good luck with the injections its exciting to start a new phase and be one step nearer to bub isn't it.

Ladydee - Glad you felt better yesterday hun, did you take some days off work to recover? Amazing hun that you have 13 fertilised embryos so so happy for you. Hope the updates through the week are also amazing and you get lots of blasts so you can freeze some.

RD15 - Oh wow hun how amazing are those pics of your little bean, its such an amazing time isn't it, bet it feels all so more real now. The 13th of may was my due date for DD lol, hope you have an amazing pregnancy.

Buttercup - Thanks for the support hun, hope you are well x

AFM - Thanks girls for all your positive thoughts, it has been amazing to read the support from all you girls, in my heart of hearts I knew I was out this month after the other results from my possible embryos. I had more spotting last night of fresh blood and it has continued this morning, I am thinking it may either continue until I completely stop the progesterone or af will fully be here soon. I am going to ring my clinic this afternoon and see if they will do the BT early so I can stop the progesterone. Oh well onwards and upwards only thing is now I have to wait another month to get started again as I will have to go back on the pill, so frustrating!
    Last edited by Heyside; 01-10-2014 at 13:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside, thanks, I hope so too. but am sadden to hear of your news, I really hope you get your bub too, and as you said, onwards and upwards, sometimes thinking positive is one way to get thru things.

Buttercup, this will be my 1st OI cycle ever, and he started me on injections.

just a small question for your ladies, because it has been since feb that I had AF, and since last year in may that I was on BC, I am a week away from taking my last pill so would mean AF will be not far behind, but I am just a wee bit crampy, is this normal because for the life of me I can not remember, and I know the FS did put me on a high dose of BC to get it moving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting RD15! So lovely I'm going for my first scan next Thursday and I'm going to be about a week less than your bean is there! So mine will be teeny tiny. Hopefully we still get to see a heartbeat We're due the 29th so only a couple weeks behind you!

A big congrats on the fertilisation, Ladydee! Hopefully they all keep growing nice and fast

So sorry to hear about your news Heyside. Hopefully the next month goes fast for you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-10-2014),Ladydee  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Buttercup80 - thanks Hun, if all goes well, transfer is on Saturday. Where are you up to now? Are you going straight into an IVF cycle? Do you do antagonist or long down?

@thatwldbme - I haven't been on BC since I was about.....24? So...10 years ago at least! So I have no idea about that but yes, I always get crampy when my lining is getting thick, just before AF. It's good that you get to start soon, waiting around is the pitts!

Thanks @KarmaJane All 13 are still going strong and around the 4 cell mark. Yay for you next week! I'm so excited for you, it's a once in a lifetime special moment seeing your first ever bubba's lil heart beating away....makes it all so much real! Xx

Heyside, I couldn't see the pic.....was it a bfn stick? Has the bleeding continued? I'm so so sorry if it is indeed a bfn I so wanted this to be it for you!!! Yes, the waiting around for next cycle would be the worst and is what will hit me even harder than a bfn. Waiting is the absolute pitts!!!! I'm sure that even with an antagonist cycle they'd make me have a rest cycle in-between. Are you holding up ok? Big big hugs, I'm here if you need to vent at any stage....no need to hold back at all! xoxoxo