Closed Thread
Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back buttercup your new FS sounds great! We put so much trust into these ppl and im glad you feel more confident with this one. Good luck with ur new cycle!

Ladydee - good luck today! How very exciting for you. Hope u feel ok after epu!

Heyside how are u feeling? Do u have a BT date booked in?

Twinkely - how are you doing?

Karma - those little symptoms are quite welcome arent they! Will u be having ur hormones monitored over the nect xpl of weeks b4 ur scan?

Sorry to anyone ive missed, I hope your cycles are going well! I can feel there are going to be some more bfp's in the next few weeks xx

Afm - going well! First scan on tues and of course im freaking myself out convincing myself something will be wrong! It could not come fast enough!! Hcg was up at around 100k on wed so I shld just try and relax a little lol...

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (01-10-2014),Ladydee  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops I tht u posted that ladt night ladydee good luck tomorrow not today hehe xx

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    greenfairy - Good luck with your cycle hun, hope you manage to catch the egg, are you trying timed bd???

Ladydee - The bloated feeling and pain you are going through at the moment will all be worth it hun when you wake up after the op and get told you have had an amazing number of eggs at pick up. This is the time you have been waiting for hun, will be thinking of you and can't wait to hear some good news tomorrow.

KarmaJane - Just remember all the symptoms are a great sign and its just your little bubba reminding you that he/she is growing nicely! Hope everything goes well for you throughout the pregnancy and hope the next two weeks go quickly until you can see bub.

RD15 - Good luck for Tuesday hun I am sure you will feel much more relaxed about things when you see your little bubba on the screen. It will feel all so much more real after Tuesday, will you start to tell people your news then or have you already shared your news?

AFM - We are not feeling very positive at the moment and to be honest are ready to move onto our next step (which is also frustrating as it will mean being on the pill for a month again). Feel quite quilty that I have given up on the embryo that we transferred but feel that our chances are just very low. I think we will just be waiting for BT as I am not feeling anything at all. We are spending some time in the garden today trying to make it at least usable for summer, we have many trees and bushes that we are enjoying cutting back.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

KarmaJane  (28-09-2014),Ladydee  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1411955719.845726.jpg

Hi ladies, my scans showed several more follies than what I ended up with so I'm not sure what happened there but no complaints here with this number. Far out, the cramping was definitely more than what I was expecting and I had to have a few shots of morphine in my cannula while in recovery which didn't seem to ease the pain....just made me super nauseous I vomited several times during the drive home. My 11 week angel-bub D&C was a walk in the park in comparison to this! I sure hope we've got enough eggs to find a good quality one. I'm off to catch some Zzz's with my new best friend, my hot water bottle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great number, Ladydee! There may have been a few that we're just cysts, hence the lower number. They can't tell until they aspirate them unfortunately. The first couple of times I did it I woke up with a 2 on my hand so yours is WAY better! Lol! Hope you feel better soon and make sure you drink a lot if fluid

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside, I got everything crossed that you get a nice surprise at the end of your tww. People beat the odds all the time so why not you? And, at least you know there is an embryo there to begin with unlike IUI or timed BD!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-09-2014),Ladydee  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaJane View Post
    Heyside, I got everything crossed that you get a nice surprise at the end of your tww. People beat the odds all the time so why not you? And, at least you know there is an embryo there to begin with unlike IUI or timed BD!
    ^^^YES, totally agreed!!!

Oh ok, yeah that does make sense @KarmaJane ....you'd think they'd warn me beforehand about the possibility huh?! Wowzers, 2! I know it only takes one but if you were expecting several more from the scans leading up to EPU, this must have been a bit of a scary shock at the time for you? I'm so glad you've got your perfect little bubba, baking away now.... xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - As I said in the other thread hun 13 is an amazing number, hopefully that one lucky egg is in there.

KarmaJane - Thanks hun would love a nice suprise on Friday, have decided not to POAS as we are not feeling too positive at all so it would definately be a big suprise if I did get good results at my phonecall lol! Definitely good to know I have actually had a change though this month and there has been an embryo since I have had so many months where I even been unsure if I have ovulated, still confused as to I ovulated normally in this IVF cycle when I have had so many issues in the past!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

KarmaJane  (29-09-2014),Ladydee  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee, I more than made up for those first couple this time with 20 eggs! Lol! But both the times I got 2 I had one fertilise and I'm positive we had someone here a while back who only ended up with 1 and got pregnant from that. Can't remember who that was though. But the point is, I think you have a few to play with! Maybe even a few frosty bubbas?

Heyside, I've felt like crap from the day of retrieval to be honest so I had a feeling this time would be different, but I also have had a couple of days where I felt totally normal. But there are lots who feel absolutely nothing out of the ordinary until their BFP. My point is, maybe you're just one of the lucky ones who feels totally normal the whole time. I'm praying to whoever is out there that you are

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks KarmaJane, have had some very very slight spotting this morning though which is quite suprising as usually the progesterone will keep af at bay, maybe spotting is all I will experience until I stop the progesterone.

Ladydee - Hope you are feeling much better today keep up with the water and relax before transfer.