Closed Thread
Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the support Twinkley, I think the hardest thing is I wasn't prepared to have 0 frosties even though I know its possible, it seemed the clinic were talking as a given we would get some frosties from our embryos. We only put the one embryo back and it was a day 2 transfer, my clinic like to get the embryos back in their natural environment asap. My clinic only try to get minimal eggs as it is, I was only on a dose of 125, they were surprised with the total I ended up with I think. I have heard of the first round being a test run but presumed that was more to do with the dose of FSH to give and I have been on that for what seems like forever no so they know how I react. Definitely trying to concentrate on this being the closest I have been to pregnancy in 18 months. Really hoping you get some good news with your next cycle hun and you get your bfp, hoping the change of dose helps. When are you getting started hun???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Heyside, I'm so sorry to hear you news try and take heart that the one they put back was the best looking one on the day so fingers crossed this is it and it's snuggling in nicely. You only need one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,
    Just wanted to give you some hope.
    We have been working towards IVF for years.
    Last month we did our first cycle. 5 eggs, only 2 viable embryos. One transplanted at 3 days, one frozen at 6 days.
    Last week the blood test came back with a BFP!!!!!
    So fingers crossed for you all, Miracles can happen!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear you didnt get any frosties heyside Hopefully its because u have ur perfect little embie growing away in your tummy and the others wont be needed! I wish I had some expert advice for you but just know, we are all here behind you cheering you on and praying this is your time xx

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup80 View Post
    Oh Heyside, I'm so sorry to hear you news try and take heart that the one they put back was the best looking one on the day so fingers crossed this is it and it's snuggling in nicely. You only need one
    Thanks Buttercup, yeah hopefully we are lucky time will tell x

Quote Originally Posted by Greatfulmumtobe View Post
    Hey guys,
    Just wanted to give you some hope.
    We have been working towards IVF for years.
    Last month we did our first cycle. 5 eggs, only 2 viable embryos. One transplanted at 3 days, one frozen at 6 days.
    Last week the blood test came back with a BFP!!!!!
    So fingers crossed for you all, Miracles can happen!!!
    Thanks Greatfulmumtobe, nice to hear a positive story, congratulations hun.

Quote Originally Posted by RD15 View Post
    So sorry to hear you didnt get any frosties heyside Hopefully its because u have ur perfect little embie growing away in your tummy and the others wont be needed! I wish I had some expert advice for you but just know, we are all here behind you cheering you on and praying this is your time xx

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks hun, nice to hear the support I have on this thread. Amazing support just when I need it

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Twinkley forgot to ask what is the supplement for that you mentioned, haven't heard of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs hugs hugs Heyside I'm sorry you didn't get any frosties and I'm so sorry you've been upset today Don't forget that they would've put the very best looking one back and it's totally true that it's got more of a chance being back in its natural environment than in a petri-dish! This sure is a crazy journey we've found ourselves on huh?! Highest of highs and lowest of lows, I hope this is just a little hiccup before your get your very much deserved BFP xxxxx

AFM- Ladies I've been flat out since 5:30am this morning going to my clinic and then working until 5pm then having my friends 2 year old daughter dropped off for dinner, bath and to stay the night while she goes off to have her second dd! I've been SO sick all day from either the FSH or Metformin and have thrown up hugely twice today and have the worst headache ever so believe me when I say that I just want this day to be over! My dd just won't go to bed now as she's all hyped up with her first sleepover and it's 10pm. Ahhhh!!!! I *need* sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside- take care of the warning if you have Asthma or allergies but I have read that these two are supposed to be good for egg quality....I'm yet to have proof myself as this is my first cycle since starting them straight after my last miscarriage. DHEA I believe is also good but more for numbers?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1411474135.895643.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Thanks hun, it definitely is one roller coaster of a ride, can't wait until I am through all this finally and on the other side - I will happen!!! Sounds like you have had one busy day, sorry to hear you have been so sick hope that eases soon.

Thanks for the info on the supplements too, presume you have to be on them for 3 or so to see an improvement in quality, not sure I can stop ttc for so long to see them take effect. Might be worth starting though incase I am still at this game in 3 months time (here's hoping not).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    @Heyside- take care of the warning if you have Asthma or allergies but I have read that these two are supposed to be good for egg quality....I'm yet to have proof myself as this is my first cycle since starting them straight after my last miscarriage. DHEA I believe is also good but more for numbers?

Attachment 61048
    I take the CQ10 and know that has helped nathuropath recommended it. As for DHEA I read it is not so good for people with PCOS I'll try find the article again. I have a list of recommendations for vitamin supplements that help with egg quality will look that out too. I think there was another vitamin called instol or something that was good too.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Buttercup! The problem with assisted fertility is that there is a LOT of trial and error. DH and I have been to 3 different clinics in as many years and each one works differently and, just like you, we have had the awful experience of new FS looking very unimpressed about the old one. You live and learn though and one protocol doesn't work for everyone unfortunately. Just make sure your new clinic knows exactly what you've tried so they can try something new!

Ladydee, your numbers are sounding promising right now. Hopefully EPU will go well and you'll get lots of lovely mature eggs

Heyside, I'm shattered for you. But all is not lost. Lots of FS believe that the best place for an embryo is inside mum and they would have chosen your best one to put back. I'm crossing everything I have that the bubba inside you is as sticky as it can be. A lot of people only get 1 good embryo and go on to have perfect babies; I'm praying you're one if those

AFM: Longest week ever! Every twinge and cramp has me panicking! Lol. But I know it's probably just bub making itself comfy and my body adjusting to that. We have a due date of the 29th of May 2015 and I'll be going for my first scan around the 9th of October! All exciting

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (25-09-2014)