Closed Thread
Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    @thatwldbme - this is your one spot where you don't need to hide anything you're feeling....so let all "the crazy" out in here with the safe knowledge that we've all been there (or are there) before x

Thanks Heyside - still waiting on my call....I think they're trying to drive me crazy, once and for all The longer they leave it, the more bad scenario's I'm coming up with....
    Oh thats no good Ladydee hope you hear some good news soon, dont think the worst there could just be a delay. My clinic ask patients to ring for their results during the last hour of the day, that works for me as I like the control of making the call.

AFM - Just had a phone call from my close friend who told me the other week she was pregnant. I am so upset for her shes had a miscarriage, she only told me and two other friends. I was so happy for her when she told me and not jealous at all knowing she had had miscarriages in the past when trying for her DD so had her own difficult journey. Its happened at the same point again 8 weeks

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick note, ladies! Beta 155, doubling nicely

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (23-09-2014),Ladydee  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Karmajane - fantastic news! You just sit back and enjoy the next drama-free 8 months

Thatwldbme - how did you go today with you HSG Hun? It's been a while but I wasn't much of a fan of that dye being injected! I now know that that is a tiiiiny bit like what a contraction feels like Other people have said it wasn't so bad though. I had a room full of people walking around me (spread eagled) chatting about their approaching work Christmas party! :-0

Oh Heyside That's awful news You know that I mean it when I say that my heart goes out to her, it's just so unfair and just the worst thing. Wish I could give you some wiz-bang advice as to how to cheer her up but other than putting her healthy bubba back in her belly, there isn't anything you really can do. Just be there for her and maybe drop her off some flowers and/or bake her something small and yummy to have over a cuppa and lots of tears while you both agree that life just bloody-well sucks sometimes

AFM - CD8, 6th day of injections and my Oestrogen came back as 3284....what do you ladies think? Good/bad/average?? I have a scan tomorrow but will be going insane until then! SOOO terrified of not making it to my TWW for whatever reason! Would love to hear what other ladies got at this stage and how many eggs you ended up with Any of our graduates still reading along please???
    Last edited by Ladydee; 22-09-2014 at 20:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee it was quite unpleasant. They kept saying it will be like cramps when your on your AF and I was like well the last time I had AF was in Feb and the memory of cramps is far away haha. Still feel tender in my lower abdomen. Feels weird. But my tubes aren't blocked. Yay! But she was a wee bit concerned about a small shadow in my uterus which could be a polyp (spelling) I had an ultrasound right after to check everything else but don't know about those results till I see my FS on the 7th Oct.

What is it that you have been going thru karmajane and ladydee?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    thatwldbme - Heyside and I have been doing OI cycles (just the same as you are about to start) since the middle of last year but we've both had no luck for bub number two so we've both moved on to full IVF. I'm still stimming at the moment and Heyside is sitting pretty in her TWW. Karmajane has finished her IVF cycle (one of many) and has got her beautiful BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Sorry I disappeared for a while there. I was just feeling really overwhelmed, DD was a clomid cycle and we just thought we've done that before how hard can it be this time. Only to be told clomid won't work this time due to hormone profile being lower then previously but we tried it anyway...and then thought ok well we'll do OI and surely that would work because if clomid did then surely we just need a little push...well it just wasn't to be. After our last failed cycle we did another one and it was tracking well but then all of a sudden DH had to leave on a work trip (could not get out of) so we triggered earlier then they would of liked and just found out yesterday it failed again! Sooo...coming in naively with a 'clomid will get us there again' mentality and now we are about to start IVF again. We've done two stims before so I'm not stressed about that part but because they both failed with no frosties I'm wary of that happening again BUT we are now with a different clinic and we saw the FS last week and while he was absolutely professional I could see him raise his eyebrows at a few things that our previous clinic had done/said. Sorry for the all about me post ladies but I just wanted to explain why I haven't been 'here' cheering you on but know that I often think about all the different stages you are at.

Karma - I am sooooooooooo excited that you got a BFP, so well deserved.

Heyside - It's today you find out about the number of frosties you get isn't it? I hope that phone call is exactly what you want to hear.

Ladydee - I've just dug out my previous IVF E2 numbers for you but also I had a failed OI cycle at the start of the year and my E2 was over 3000 and I had 8 nice size follicles! For my first EPU my E2 was 11 193 and eggs collected were 19. Second EPU my E2 was 13 451 and eggs collected were 24. I know this is going to be near impossible but try not to stress, I'm sure they are keeping an idea on the numbers and it it does look high wouldn't they just do the pick up earlier then day 14?

thatwldbme - Welcome, I hope your stay here is short

RD15 - Great numbers, I'm so happy for you!

Anyone else, I'm sorry if I've forgotten you!! I hope you are travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside- Buttercup hit the nail on the head when she said that she hopes you get the exact answer that you want/need today xx

Buttercup - I have heaps to say but I'm rushing off to work, I'll get back in later. I've missed you! Xx

AFM - ok, I'm happy enough with how my scan went this morning....I was imagining way way worse! I have 12/14 eggs at 12/14mm. Lining at 12mm. EPU looks like it'll bump over to Monday and I'm dropping my FSH dose as of next dose tomorrow. My FS said that Sunday would've been perfect but they do t do them on Sundays so Monday it is.....hope this is ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KarmaJane - Great news hun just what you wanted to hear , try and relax and enjoy now.

Ladydee - Thanks for support with my close friend, I know you can relate to that and your right life can just bloody well suck . Those follies are sounding good hun, just a little longer and they will be just right, Monday isn't too long to wait, are you having another scan at the end of the week?

thatwldbme - Great news that tubes are clear hun, hopefully the shadow will turn out to be nothing but its good news they are checking it out.

Buttercup - I think a few of us here can relate to how you feel hun, when a procedure works first time we all presume things will be easier second time around only to hit a brick wall. I too thought second time around would be easy and ovulation induction would work again for us but unfortunately not and here we are doing IVF. Sorry to hear your last cycle didn't work hun sending big hugs . Hoping the change of clinic and procedure does the job for you and you get your bfp.

AFM - I am completely broken hearted at the moment can't stop crying. Apparently on Saturday we had 4 embryos as expected but when they were checked on today two had made it to blastocyst stage but had no dome so we have none at all to freeze. Doesn't give me much faith for the little embie that was put inside me unfortunately, my embryologist said to not loose faith as it is in a better environment. However odds seem against it, out of 8 that fertilised only two made it to blastocyst which didn't develop properly. Devastated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks heyside, I hope so too, an thank you buttercup
    sending you big hugs, I feel very positive that everything will be fine on your end,

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear @Heyside no frosties. The drop off rate is huge I got two out of 15 eggies make it to blastcycts stage the others were fragmented had one put back and one frozen. Did you put one or two back? Was it a 3 or a 5 day transfer? Hoping that the one on board is snuggling in nicely. For me Next round dropping the gonal f lower to get less follies and better quality eggs. Was on 225 but think dropping to 175 next round. Do you take CQ10? What dose were you on this round. My FS explained that the first round is really a test run so to not expect too much I was disappointed with two and only one frostie and then was pregnant couldn't believe it then it didn't take was so disheartening and heartbreaking this journey is not easy but at least you have one on board and at the closest thing to being pregnant in a long time. With my experience I look it as a blessing I know I can get pregnant now to figure out how to make it sticky and thank goodness for science allowing to make this possible for us. I have everything crossed for you this is your BFP take home baby.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app