Closed Thread
Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness, ive been away on business for a week and so much has happened.

Karma - congrats hun, that is amazing news!! And if I remember correctly u had 2 transferred didnt you? Twins maybe hehe

Ladydee - so glad to hear u are underway! Hope u are feeling a bit better this morning! This is your cycle!!!

Heyside - yayyyyy for being pupo hope the next cpl of weeks flys by for you.

Twinkley - thinking of u hun! Glad to hear your next cycle isnt too far off. My fingers are crossed for you.

Thatwldbeme - welcome... I hatteee needles and they are seriously easy! I was one of the extremely lucky ones who has just been successful on my first round of injectables. Hopefully you are blessed with the same luck x

Afm - doing well... 6weeks 2 days today and hcg was 25000 on wed... just hanging for my first scan on the 30th.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Beautiful sunny 32 in perth today xx

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey RD15, I hope so too. I know I ovulated in Jan. So hopefully my body just needs a jump start as my FS said. Haha. I see we are perth buddies too. The day is beautiful so far!! Oh and congratulations on your pregnancy x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by thatwldbme; 20-09-2014 at 11:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Twinkley - Yes I agree this whole week seems to have been surreal feel like its all been a dream and will wake up from it all soon. I do keep wondering if we might have a better chance with our other embies when they have proved they can reach the blastocyst stage and been proven but definitely have lots of faith still in the embie we have transferred - suppose we will just have to wait and see. I understand how you have felt hun after the chemical pregnancy this whole process can be so disheartening. So sorry to hear you have been bleeding for so long too, not nice to have to deal with. Hope you can get going again soon x

Ladydee - Hope you are feeling much better now after feeling so sick. thanks for the well wishes hun, yeah was good they double checked everything, suppose its just procedure for them as its just too important! They will grow our other embies until day 5, so we will know more on Tuesday, so they will be at blastocyst stage then in which case we will know those embies will have more chance of survival inside me as they are further developed. I am feeling great today back to normal its as if I haven't actually been through everything I have done this week, if it wasn't for the pessaries and gel I would know no different. thanks for your view on my SIL and her wedding it is a difficult situation and I have a huge feeling she wont understand too much as DH didn't even speak to her last time about the trouble we have conceiving DD although I have mentioned it briefly since. Really hoping this is the dose for you hun and you get some really good follicles. hopefully your fs had good reasoning to put you on the dose he has done.

Thatwldbme - I think Ladydee explained everything very well with the injections, my clinic did things slightly different with an ovulation induction cycle as we paid around $400 for the cycle itself which included the services of the nurses and scans, we then bought our own injections from the pharmacy which were around $36 each, at the end of the cycle we then bought the trigger injection separately from the clinic which was just over $80. Our injections from the pharmacy were all covered on PBS and that's what brought the price down to $36. I am sure you will be hesitant the first injection hun, I remember I was first time, I had to do it by myself too as DH wasn't home at the time.

RD15 - Glad to hear all is going well with you hun, hcg levels sound amazing! Bet you cant wait for your first scan, it will feel so real then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee: I did POAS earlier in the week to see if the pregnyl was still in my system. Other than that, no. DH and I are thinking I might do one just so we have one IYKWIM.

Thatwldbme: Sorry it took me so long but welcome! As you can see I've been a bit excited and distracted over the past couple of days. Don't be scared by the needles, they're very much like an insulin needle in size; very fine. If you give them in a good wad of fat you can barely feel it.

RD15: Thanks, Hun. Yeah we had 2 transferred but I doubt it will be twins with my low hcg. But I suppose Monday's test will tell us more. I'm hoping we double well like we're supposed to. The clinic said my progesterone was good so I don't need any pessaries. You sound like you're going well! Waiting for a scan must feel like forever, I can't wait for 12 weeks already!

Heyside: Hope the 2ww is treating you well and you join me with a BFP soon!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

thatwldbme  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks karma Jane. And congrats to you too x I have asked this on the other page but could someone explain to me how the PBS works? I don't want to be paying 1k for the injections haha I am scared of a little needle and I want kids I am sure I will be fine haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karmajane - Can def understand you wanting to POAS sine getting your BFP, nice knowing that the line is actually there for real and see it getting darker even. Great news you don't need the pessaries, I have been told I will have to keep up with both pessaries and the gel until I am 12 weeks if I get a bfp (oh the joys ) Hope the time goes quickly until your scan.

thatwldbme - Hope this info helps hun http://www.pbs.gov.au/info/healthpro...section1/intro I think most people are covered, I think my dctr didn't tick the right box on one occasion and I still got the medication at pbs price.
    http://www.pbs.gov.au/medicine/item/6335K-8565T This is also the info on that page for puregon the injection I have been prescribed and it gives details of the price to consumer, it is classed as a restricted medication on pbs and is given at pbs price for annvolutary cycles which you will be classed as because you don't ovulate.
    Last edited by Heyside; 20-09-2014 at 21:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck for beautiful high results tomorrow @KarmaJane Enjoy seeing those beautiful two lines

@thatwldbme - all the best for your HSG tomorrow. Sorry I can't help with the PBS as I happily leave all the money stuff to my hubby....I've got enough on my plate! There was a thread about it here on BH which I was going to link for you but I can't find it sorry

Thanks @RD15 - that is a fantastic hCG result, you must be thrilled Come on the 30th so you can hear/see that beautiful lil heart flickering away

@Heyside - that's so great that you're feeling so well after everything, I'm so excited for you!

AFM - I'm still feeling plenty of ovary action....feels like I'm ovulating right now actually which is a bit scary! Plenty of fertile CM. Looking forward to my bloods tomorrow to get an idea of what's happening, wish I was getting a scan also but that's not until Wednesday. Started injecting my Orgalutran this morning.....super weird to be injecting such a big air bubble when 16 years of working in pathology is telling me this is a MAJOR no-no. Eeek, I SO hope this is my cycle....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for taking the time to answer the questions I have asked. Hopefully tomorrow i will toughen up a bit and stop being such a wuss! haha. Good luck for BT tomorrow ladydee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - I had lots of the fertile CM also hun while I was stimulating (have to say more than I have ever had), think its just due to the amount of action going on in the ovaries and doesn't actually relate to ovulation in this case, take it as a great sign somethings happening. Good luck with today's bloods hun, really hoping your cycle is straight forward and you get some great follies, I bet they will learn so much about your embryos when they look at them under the microscope. So comforting to you to know that they are able to choose the best looking one to put back.

thatwldbme - No worries hun, this is a great thread and someone is always here to help.

AFM - Ovaries a little more tender today but weight has dropped back down slightly so just keeping up with the water.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @thatwldbme - this is your one spot where you don't need to hide anything you're feeling....so let all "the crazy" out in here with the safe knowledge that we've all been there (or are there) before x

Thanks Heyside - still waiting on my call....I think they're trying to drive me crazy, once and for all The longer they leave it, the more bad scenario's I'm coming up with....