Closed Thread
Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heyside. Doc said it could be 90% PCOS, as my hormones are all over the place at the moment.
    I do have a HSG xray on Monday where the inject dye into your tubes to make sure they are not blocked and an U/S to check my ovaries and everything else. I am feeling quite positive about it all, the injection side of things does worry me.I have read on here that the script it self costs fair bit?! how many days do you have to inject yourself?

Hope everything works out for everyone, goodluck to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results are in! I'm pregnant!!! It's so very strange to say that. Beta is 61 which is low but FN said that would be because they had to test a day early due to the weekend.

Burst into tears as soon as I found out. So did DH. Just have to wait for progesterone levels and a second blood test on Monday.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaJane View Post
    Results are in! I'm pregnant!!! It's so very strange to say that. Beta is 61 which is low but FN said that would be because they had to test a day early due to the weekend.

Burst into tears as soon as I found out. So did DH. Just have to wait for progesterone levels and a second blood test on Monday.
    Oh karmajane I am so so happy for you hun what amazing news. I got so excited when I read that first sentence of your post. You so deserve this hun after the journey you have had. Hope you enjoy a mini celebration tonight with your dh as you take in the news. Hope you get more fabulous news on Monday hun!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

KarmaJane  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just checking back in and trying to catch up on the thread. Have been MIA for a bit trying to get past the chemical pregnancy have just felt quiet disheartened about it all.

@Ladydee - I have seen that some of the ladies got a pic of their embryo I want to ask my clinic too for next time. I too have PCOS and was on 225iu on this first cycle got 12 follies and 15 eggs at EPU my FS said he was worried about OHSS so next round plans to drop the dose down to get better quality eggs do you know how many follies you have at the moment?

@thatwldbme - Welcome. The lack of ovulation sounds like PCOS. The injects arent pleasant but after the first few times you get used to it depending on what you will be injecting they are normally around $100. Depends on what type of cycle your doing as to how many days you have to inject for?

@Heyside - Congrats on being PUPO is a very surreal feeling and the transfer is very quick. Did you have a 3 day or 5 day transfer? Apparently the one embbie I put back that FS thought was the better one turns out that it actually wasnt as the one we froze kept growing and was a really good quality one FS was shocked. But glad still have a frozen one. Fingers crossed your embbies keep going strong.

@KarmaJane - Just read your news Congrats on your BFP so happy for you that is awesome news.

AFM - Sorry for being MIA just havent felt like doing anything at all. After the chemical pregnancy just trying to get over being quiet disheartened by it all and waiting for AF to show up somehow I think it will be another month away as I only just stopped bleeding after 20 days of it i'm so glad its finally stopped. Will probably do a fresh IVF cycle again and try to get some more eggs hopefully enough to put one back again and freeze some as back up.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-09-2014),KarmaJane  (19-09-2014),thatwldbme  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs Twinkley xx

Congratulations Heyside on being PUPO

Massive congratulations to Karmajane, bl@@dy fantastic news!!!

Welcome thatwldbme

Ladies I have bigger messages to you all in my head but I'm actually feeling really crook this arvo/tonight Migraine, dizziness and nausea. No idea if it's the FSH or most likely my favourite (not) Metformin. I'll reply better tomorrow xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-09-2014),thatwldbme  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies and big hugs to you Twinkley. Can only imagine how down you would feel.

With the injections is that $100 roughly per Injection? I have read here and there that a script is like $1k? And I am freaking out if that's how much it would be. Even my DF wasn't too keen.
    Baby dust to you ladies x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karmajane - Oh my goodness, you're pregnant I had no doubt in my mind that you would be this time....it had to be the only result Did you truly not POAS??! Nerves of steel! Lol. Blame it on the hormones but I did burst out with one of those little laugh/cry things when I read that you and hubby burst out crying....and there I go blinking away some more....massive congratulations and cyber hugs luv xxx

Thatwldbme- The other ladies have covered it but after the initial couple of jabs, you'll get into the hang of it It's best to not over think it and when you're all ready, grab a roll of lower-belly skin and just jab straight away....it's worse if you keep hesitating! Lol. I fell pregnant with my dd on my 2nd round of FSH/IUI cycle and then again on my 6th round but that one unfortunately ended in a m/c. I've met many many women who have had great success with FSH OI cycles. You'll inject yourself from cd2 for as long as your body needs to get you to ovulate. Several bloods and scans throughout your cycle will tell your FS when you're nearly there. Most fertile-ladies ovulate in-between cd12-cd15 but it will depend on how stubborn your follies are My FSH/IUI cycles were $1100 per cycle which included all of my FSH injections(drug,needles,sharps container), my Trigger injection, my Inter-uterine-insemination, all of my blood tests, all of my ultrasounds, my progesterone support, my pregnancy tests and counselling if needed. My Fertility Clinic provided everything and did all of my bloods and my FS did all of my ultrasounds. My daughter was worth every cent Wishing you the best of luck!

Heyside- PUPO!!!! I am so so happy it all went well I like the sound of them double/triple checking everything...and so they should Were they going to grow the others until day 5 before freezing or when will you know for sure how many frosties you've got? I hope you get a couple...for bub number 3... How are you feeling today? Apart from the PUPO-high ofcourse
    My last OI cycle which started back in October, I started on 62.5 and was increased to 75iu as I wasn't responding and it was a super long cycle trying to get me to O in the first place. I only O'd one egg with that dose...eventually. I have put on weight this year with all of my miscarriages so maybe I do need the higher dose? I'm just trying to convince myself here I think....
    Thats a dicey situation with your SIL, you'll have to explain it just right so she knows you guys didn't do this on purpose. If she knows nothing about infertility then she might not understand that after years of trying, you just have to go for it and not delay trying because of every major event coming up in your life or else you'll never get your bubba. Will you open up to her and just tell her the whole situation and everything you've been through? Good luck!

Twinkley - I 100% know EXACTLY what you mean we you say you haven't felt like doing anything at all. Just getting out of bed can be a struggle.....fighting off the bitter thoughts that creep in is even more difficult, it's the pits and I'm so sorry to see you go from such a high to feeling so low I know it sounds so cliche but after giving yourself a bit of time to mourn, you really do have to be your own BFF and just try really hard to be kind and gentle to yourself.....how would you treat and what would you say to console a friend or family member who had just been through what you have? Now compare that to what thoughts you've recently been having. I get it and I'm here for you Hun. xoxoxo
    Last edited by Ladydee; 20-09-2014 at 08:01.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-09-2014),thatwldbme  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme - have you seen the syringes yet? They each hold several doses so will last for several a days of injections depending on what dose you're on....

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1411164627.217161.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1411164647.078257.jpg

The needle is teeny-tiny compared to blood test ones

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

thatwldbme  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee, you have answered so many questions for me. Thank you! I feel a bit more at ease especially the cost, the OI appt I have with them is going to be $545 which I believe covers the blood tests and ultrasounds only, so roughly for the rest of the stuff is only going to be another $500 or so. My DF freaked out initially haha. My goodness the picture of the needle looks huge! I know for a fact on the 1st few I am going to very hesitant with jabbing myself. I hate needles. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, could someone please explain to me about the whole PBS? Just a wee bit new and confused to it all?