Closed Thread
Page 66 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Bundleofjoy and Ladydee that's the second hurdle over for us, now looking forward to transfer tomorrow, exciting to know this time tomorrow I will be considered PUPO. My appointment is just after 1pm tomorrow. Feeling great today to be honest no bloating but still trying to drink lots of water to keep OSHH at bay, have to say if it wasn't for the bleeding yesterday would swear the procedure never happened, I have been very lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Heyside!! All the best for the transfer tomorrow

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news again, Heyside! 8 eggs fertilised is awesome. Regardless of how many progress to transfer/freeze though we know it only takes one good one to get your bubba so you have lots of spares to work with

You're super lucky not to feel crappy after the EPU too! My ovaries stayed swollen for a few days after.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Great number of fertilised. Good luck with transfer tomorrow.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Karmajane - Are you going to POAS this morning before your bloods? If you manage to hold out then you're my new super- hero My goodness, I truly wish you nothing but the BEST of news today, it is way overdue time for you to graduate out of this thread and add some mini-Karmajane's to your family xoxo

Heyside - how are you doing? Feeling ok physically still? And emotionally...you holding up ok Hun? Will you get a call to tell you how many embies are still going strong and what stages they're at or will you not know until you go in? I hope you've got a relaxing day planned with enough distractions to stop any crazies creeping in xoxoxo

Fun fact: I know some other IVF ladies who managed to get a pic (not sure if it was printed out for them or if they just took a pic of a screen from their phone) of the embryo that was about to be put back in and now that embryo is their child.....how cool is that! No idea if my clinic does it but I'll def be asking

AFM - I'm feeling *lots* of action and am having to do a whole heap of positive self assurance that I need to trust my FS & FC that they know what they're doing as I feel that my dose (225iu) is way to high with my PCOS and how many follies I already had sitting there, ready to go I've been drinking water like there's no tomorrow, hoping that that helps keep OHSS at bay so that my cycle won't get cancelled. I'll pick up some Metamucil today. This crapy year that I've had gets me feeling so ridiculously anxious over every little thing, I hate it I used to be such a positive person so I'm trying to force those types of thoughts today Sorry for the vent ladies, but I had to get that bit of crazy out x

Thanks
    Reviews
    KarmaJane - Goos luck for today hun, will be thinking of you, really hoping this is your time and you get your bfp. Keep us updated.

Ladydee - I understand you feeling anxious after the year you have had but hang on in there hun, see what happens after your first scan - when is that due? What dose have you been on in the past for your OI cycles? If they see too much action they can reduce the dose, I think I remember reading that it can be better to grow follicles in that way and it produces better eggs.

AFM - Thanks everyone, starting to feel a little more tender today but hoping this is the worst it will get, I am keeping up with water and salty foods to beat the OHSS. I have actually put on 2kg since my EPU but don't think that's extensive weight gain and anything to worry about will discuss with clinic today.

Very excited that in 4 hours time I will be considered PUPO, nearest we will have got to pregnancy in the 18 months or so we have been ttc. I haven't heard from the clinic so far this morning about our embies so presuming I wont hear until I go in this afternoon. I have heard of girls having pics of their embies too Ladydee, hoping I get one too

On another note DH's sister is trying to encourage everyone to book flights and accommodation for her wedding next year which is happening overseas in May. We are in a very difficult position as if we are successful this cycle I won't be able to fly but can't say that to her now, also she will be devastated but there was no way we could put any of this off, our journey has been too long as it is.
    Last edited by Heyside; 19-09-2014 at 09:38.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just waiting quietly and as nervous as I've ever been for these results. It'd be a fabulous day for good news though as it's my niece's 13th birthday.

My clinic is one if those that shows you the embryos before they go back in. I was too stunned in seeing ours to take a photo unfortunately. But it is truly amazing.

Good luck today, Heyside! Hope your bubba snuggles down deep

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-09-2014),Ladydee  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck Karmajane & Heyside hope to be celebrating fantastic news from you both this afternoon xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I am new here, and have just about read so many pages. haha I am 29, my DF is 34, we have been TTC since oct 2013 and I have been off BC since may 2013. I had regular AF from may till November, then it decided to go on a holiday and then arrive again in Feb 2014. but since then, nothing! I have had lots of BT's done and Dr said I hadn't ovulated since Jan 2014.

Had my 1st FS apt on Tuesday 16th, they have put me on the pill to start AF, he said that he would be starting me on FSH injections when AF arrives. I know this question may of been asked soooo many times on here, and its a lot of pages to read, but how did everyone else go on the injections? also, because I am on the pill for 21 days, a 50mg Microgyon (spelling) I get mild cramping every now and again, would this be normal or should I contact the FC about this, the cramping isn't anything bad, but I do recognise the feeling of cramping prior to when I got a period when they were around,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome thatwldbme, this is a very supportive thread I am sure we will feel right at home here. Has your dctr given you any indication as to why you might not be ovulating? I know a few girls here myself included have been diagnosed with PCOS and that is the cause for their lack of ovulation. The injections are not too bad at all and once you get over the initial shock of having to jab yourself they will become second nature and you do it without thinking about it, just part of your morning routine (hard to believe but it does happen). I wouldn't be too concerned about the cramping, for the last few months your ovaries have probably been trying to do there thing unsuccessfully and now you are back on the pill they have to return to their dormonate state again before you stimulate them into action, just your body getting in check again. Any other questions hun be free to ask I am sure someone will help ease your concerns it can all be quite daunting at first.

KarmaJane - Hope your not waiting too much longer for news hun and its news of a bfp!!! How amazing you saw pics of your embryo, that didn't happen at my clinic.

AFM - Ok I am officially PUPO (oh that's nice to finally be able to say) the transfer went really well, I was really surprised by how quick it was amazing that it is such a long procedure to take the eggs out and so simple to put the embryo back. It was so official as well, they had to double and triple check that they had the right embryo going back into the right patient (obviously high importance can understand that) the nurses and the embryologist made it all so relaxing though and we had a good laugh throughout the procedure - I love my clinic. Was also nice as I managed to get a quick chat with the fn who took me through my ovulation induction cycles as I haven't seen her in while since transferring over to their connected ivf budget clinic, she was also so happy for me and my results so far. I also got an update on my embryos, we lost one over night as it looked abnormal and their are two that may look like they have abnormal chromosomes which they will keep an eye on but 5 going strong, one of which is now inside of me, so hopefully at least get 4 to freeze.