Closed Thread
Page 64 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KarmaJane - Thanks hun, really hoping I get a really nice surprise tomorrow too. Good luck for Friday, not too long to wait

Ladydee - Thanks hun, yeah hoping those follicles get a sprint on and do some catching up, especially as scan was first thing in the morning yesterday. As for the trigger I wasn't aware how important it was until I read some threads where women had to get up in the middle of the night to take it to get the timing just right. Luckily my retrieval is early in the morning at 8.45 so had to take it last night at 8.45 on the dot to make sure I am ovulating at the right time. Keep us updated with your scan today, good luck and hope you can start jabbing tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Ladydee - Thanks hun, yeah hoping those follicles get a sprint on and do some catching up, especially as scan was first thing in the morning yesterday. As for the trigger I wasn't aware how important it was until I read some threads where women had to get up in the middle of the night to take it to get the timing just right. Luckily my retrieval is early in the morning at 8.45 so had to take it last night at 8.45 on the dot to make sure I am ovulating at the right time. Keep us updated with your scan today, good luck and hope you can start jabbing tomorrow.
    Geez, I'll be having to put three different alarms on so I don't forget! Yay for getting your EPU over and done with, nice and early What have you got planned for the rest of the day? What type of sedation/pain relief are they giving you? I actually don't even know (or have forgotten) what my clinic uses? Good luck, good luck, good luck for some great numbers tomorrow but even more so- great quality ones xx

AFM- my scan wasn't as bad as what I thought with it being during CD2 (bit yuck). No dominant follicles or big cysts, just my poly cystic ovaries doing their thang. My FS didn't sit there and count them all but at a glance, it looked like about 10/12 immature follies on either ovary. So I start jabbing 225ui FSH tomorrow.....sounds a bit high but, he was going to put me on 250 (!) but changed it when he saw how many follies I had sitting there. I had some baseline bloods which were apparently "great" but I didn't bother asking what the actual levels were. Soooo, I picked up my lil esky of drugs to get started tomorrow morning! I add my second daily injections from Sunday, bloods on Monday, more bloods and a scan on Wednesday.....EPU next Friday or the following Monday, depending in how I go. Nerves and anxiety are bubbling just under the surface but, I'm glad to be starting finally and hoping it's my turn for some good news.....nine months of permanent/sticky good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol Ladydee, that's the way I did it too - set several alarms even though I ended up sitting waiting for them to go off - just too important!! We haven't planned too much for the rest of tomorrow, we have put DD in kindy for an extra day to give us the space, hoping I feel ok after the EPU and we get some good news, will probably just chill at home. I am having a light aesthetic for the procedure so have been warned I may be a little out of it in the afternoon anyway. Think I am ready for tomorrow and at this stage I am just hoping for 1 or 2 good quality eggs at least, my fn e-mailed today to say my oestradiol numbers were lower than she expected with so much going on in my ovaries so to expect to get a number of eggs on the lower side of things but if the quality is good I will be happy.

Ladydee - I have been worried in the past too about scan on CD2, glad it wasn't too bad for you though and all looked good to proceed. Good luck with the injections tomorrow and the rest of your medication, all feels real when you take the esky full of drugs doesn't it. Hope all goes well hun and you get to EPU nest week, you have so much invested in this cycle and have worked so hard at this you deserve it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just dropping by to say good luck for EPU tomorrow Heyside!! Hope all goes well

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-09-2014),Ladydee  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - today's the day! I hope hubby is bringing out the shoulder/foot rubs and a few bad "dad" jokes to help keep any nerves at bay I'll be thinking of and sending you positive eggie vibes all morning, big cyber hugs xoxo

@KarmaJane - hope you're surviving these last couple of days.....one day closer, come on emby/s, do your thing x
    Last edited by Ladydee; 17-09-2014 at 09:21.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys! Just thought I'd drop in and wish @Heyside good luck for today!!!! Quality not quantity so don't stress if its not lots of eggs as long as they are good

Ladydee, I am so so happy to hear that things are FINALLY getting started for you, woohoo!

Karma, good luck for Friday...I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

RD15, congratulations on the BFP news,....very happy to hear about it

Sorry I've been a bit MIA but I have been reading along and thinking of you all xoxox

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies sat on the ward waiting to go down and suddenly all of this feels real reality has set in!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big virtual hugs @Heyside!! We'll be there for you on the other side. Take care of yourself today xoxo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Heyside for your EPU today hope you get lots of nice eggies and get a nice rest up after. I'm excited for you.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside goodluck love! You will be fine It's all about quality not quantity (I had to keep telling myself that) hope you recover well x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-09-2014)