Closed Thread
Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I haven't disappeared. Just trying not to think about it too much to be honest. Trying not to symptom spot but it's almost impossible. But I am on pregnyl as opposed to progesterone this time so pregnancy symptoms are a given.

Been feeling dreadful for the last few days. Extremely bloated (look like I'm 5 months pregnant). Acid reflux. Sore nipples on and off. Nausea on and off. I've also had some stabby little pains in my uterus every now and then since about 4dp3dt; always in the same couple of spots. It kind of pulses pain a few times then goes away. Ovaries stopped hurting a couple of days after transfer but my uterus still feels quite heavy sometimes.

Been drinking powerade like it's going out of fashion and craving salt like crazy (chips and gravy mostly).

Gah! If I'm not pregnant, my body is really good at pretending!

Hope all is well for everyone else

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside fingers crossed for a good scan today
    @Ladydee I'm hoping cd1 starts today for you love x
    @KarmaJane Hope your 2ww goes quick and you get your BFP!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-09-2014),Ladydee  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside fingers crossed for a good scan today
    @Ladydee I'm hoping cd1 starts today for you love x
    @KarmaJane Hope your 2ww goes quick and you get your BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - so what are the next lotto numbers please Miss Psychic? Lol.....CD1 for me today, yaaaaaay!!!
    Looking forward to hearing about your scan, I hope it's nothing but a good news day today xx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 15-09-2014 at 12:58.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KarmaJane - I understand that feeling of trying not to think about it all during the tww at that point its all in the hands of the Gods as they say. Really hoping that this is it for you hun and those symptoms are for. How much longer have you got to wait before you POAS? In the mean time give your body what it needs if you are craving the salty foods.

Ladydee - YYYaaaaahhhhhh!!!! so happy for you hun, it all starts from here you can finally get started. Maybe I am psychic lol - wish I did know the lotto numbers, could do with the money to pay off all our TTC debts lol!

AFM - Second scan showed lots and lots of action, in total I have 16 follicles of a good size (worth measuring) I think there were 4/5 measuring 16mm or above (I think 3 around the 18 mark). My FN said that the issue we have if we wait for more to catch up then we are risking overstimulating so she is 99% sure we will go ahead with EPU on Wednesday. I have brought my goody bag of medication away including trigger, pessaries and Crinone gel and am waiting to hear from the clinic this afternoon the final decision on wether it will go ahead or not (fingers crossed). Again I think the joys of PCOS have brought the issue of doubt due to the number of follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AFM - I have been given the go ahead to trigger tonight which I have done and go in for my EPU on Wednesday as planned. I am worried that I won't get many eggs from those follies but understand them not continuing to stimulate as I have so many other follies there that could take off. Just hoping that the few follies I have produce good eggs that fertilise

Ladydee - Hope your scan goes well tomorrow and you can start the cycle knowing you are clear of cysts and ready to produce good follies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news, Heyside! Just so you know, I was told at my last scan before EPU that I had about 8 good follies. I ended up with 20 eggs, 17 of which were fertilised and 11 of those actually progressed! So don't lose hope, there could be a few hidden gems there Fingers crossed for you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and I'm not doing a home preg test. We have bloods on Friday. I think the pregnyl (which I take until Tuesday) would show on a HPT...

Also I love my acupuncturist. Went today and felt like I'd been deflated! So much of my bloating gone! Going to get my hands on some De-gas just in case I start to reinflate though; can't afford $50+ every time I'm uncomfortable :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Heyside Going by the theory that follies grow around 2mm per day, I reckon Wednesday is perfect to get all of those lovely follies you've grown. As they say, it only takes one! Feel free to remind me this when it's my turn.... I don't think I even realised that we still had to trigger for IVF, I guess I figured they just stuck a needle straight into the follies to suck the eggs out so, that's my lesson for the day! Geez, this is all a bit nerve racking huh? So many things have to line up just perfect but I'm sure we've taken a giant leap closer to getting our bubba's xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karmajane- Friday is so close! I'm not sure what symptoms the Pregnyl can give but all of your symptoms are sounding very very promising. I very much hope this is your magical BFP cycle Hun xxx

I'll be keeping your acupuncture relief tip up my sleeve incase I need it