Closed Thread
Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah fingers crossed Ladydee all will go to plan, thanks for asking about me, seems we did post together so I missed your post yesterday. Will be excellent to go through another pregnancy with my friend and let our younger children grow up together too, our little girls are quite close and even go to kindy together. Side effects are going well so far, expected to feel really bloated by now, but generally only just started to feel a little more pressure than during my OI cycles, hopefully it doesn't get too out of control over next few days. How is your wait going, are you expecting af soon?? Not long and you will be joining me.
    Last edited by Heyside; 13-09-2014 at 21:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh that's good that your belly isn't feeling too out of control Heyside I hope I don't get too bloated either or else I won't fit into my work uniform! I'll have to ask for the maternity ones....:0. You've had a great response with just the slight increase in dose! Your FS's sound like they have it spot on for what your body needs....I can't wait to hear how your Monday scan goes

AFM- I've been a bit down in the dumps with going back to not ovulating at this critical/most important time and therefore no AF and needing Provera. I just know from my own experience in the past that the cycle following a non-ovulation cycle never goes well as the un-ovulated follicle-turned-cyst always causes trouble. There's nothing I can do about it now though so I just want to get on with it but no....AF has gone on hiatus leaving me with waaaay too much time to sit and fret over the "what- if 's" . It is now over 3 weeks late with no sign that it's imminent even though I've finished the prescribed Provera course. Just feels like the world is against me finishing my family.

Wow, that was a bit "woe-is-me" huh?! Lol, there are worse things in life, I know. On a much brighter note, I went to some markets today and bought the most adorable outfit for my cousin who has just had a baby boy.....

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410665171.264480.jpg

It has a snap-button crotch, so it's practical as well as adorable
    Last edited by Ladydee; 14-09-2014 at 13:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - lol - hopefully you wont have to ask for the maternity trousers and wont get too bloated either. I can imagine the whole waiting for af has been very frustrating for you but you are nearly there now hun, the provera should get everything going. How many days have you been off the provera now? I think my af usually turns up 3/4 days after I have taken last tablet, hopefully yours is due soon. I tend to get less cramping and signs af is due when I have been on provera, usually just a big surprise when it turns up. Do you always have one follicle that starts to develop each month and sometimes you ovulate and other times not? In my case I tend to have lots and lots of tiny follicles that tend to come to nothing and vanish. Hopefully you don't have issues with a cyst and can just move forward with your IVF cycle.

Oh that little outfit is so cute and the little flat cap just finishes the whole thing off, your friend will love that

AFM - A little more bloated today and my ovaries ache when I sit down but still not as bad as I expected, hoping for good news tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's good that you're feeling a little something without it being out of control

Yeah, I think sometimes I grow one follie which doesn't get big enough to O and other times I grow 2 or 3 which surge way too early and just sit there all too immature. I'm just worried that if I have an immature one or three sitting there still from this cycle, that they'll start sucking up the FSH when I start injecting for my next cycle and the new ones won't have time time to catch up before they'll want get me to in for my EPU and then I'll only get these semi-formed ones taking off which might no longer be good enough quality. See, I told you I've had way too much time to think....

How is everyone going?

Karma, any symptoms?

S234 how are you going?

Twinkley, are you doing ok Hun?

Buttercup - have you started cycling again yet?

Anyone else??
    Last edited by Ladydee; 14-09-2014 at 17:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If that is your concern ladydee I think you have to request a baseline scan before you get started so you have a clear picture of what is going on. I had a scan at the end of July that showed I still had polycystic ovaries even though I had been on the pill for over a month, the fs said that was very unusual but my cycle started fine with no cysts hopefully yours will be the same.

Hope everyone else is ok - any updates???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, hopefully it/they are gone! Yeah, I am getting a baseline scan and bloods on cd2 and start injecting from cd3......just need a cd1 for there to be a cd2! My Oestrogen was at 300-and-something before I started Provera so there was a lil something going on......

Looks like it's just us here Heyside?
    Last edited by Ladydee; 14-09-2014 at 19:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah seems to be just us lol! Where has everyone gone???

Hope your CD1 arrives soon Ladydee, how long have you been waiting since the last pill? All the waiting and cycles we have both been through over this last year or so will be worth it hun. Maybe we should have celebrated/commiserated our anniversary of being in this thread Ladydee, we seem to have been the long termers around here - I think its definitely about time we both graduated.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Hope you guys are going well, I hope your treatments are progressing in the right direction and looking fwd to hearing about your bfp soon! @Ladydee has af arrived? What is the nxt step for you?
    @ Heyside where are you upto now in your treatment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Hope your CD1 arrives soon Ladydee, how long have you been waiting since the last pill? All the waiting and cycles we have both been through over this last year or so will be worth it hun. Maybe we should have celebrated/commiserated our anniversary of being in this thread Ladydee, we seem to have been the long termers around here - I think its definitely about time we both graduated.
    ^^^Hell yes!!! I took my last Provera tablet on the 10th, so 4 days. Goodluck tomorrow xxx

Bundle of joy - nope, no AF so no progress here for me Hope you're going well and feeling ok Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundle of joy View Post
    Hi Girls!

Hope you guys are going well, I hope your treatments are progressing in the right direction and looking fwd to hearing about your bfp soon! @Ladydee has af arrived? What is the nxt step for you?
    @ Heyside where are you upto now in your treatment?
    Hi Bundle of joy, I have my second scan tomorrow hoping for some growth on my 8 follicles so I can progress to trigger. Hope things are well with you and bump

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    ^^^Hell yes!!! I took my last Provera tablet on the 10th, so 4 days. Goodluck tomorrow xxx

Bundle of joy - nope, no AF so no progress here for me Hope you're going well and feeling ok Hun
    Lol, oh af should be here any time soon hun heres betting tomorrow will be cd1 for you (fingers crossed).

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (14-09-2014)