Closed Thread
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bundle of joy! Amazing news! So awesome to have a few BFPs lately

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omggggg bundle! Congrats... that is amazing news! Our due dates must be pretty close I had 2nd bloods today and hcg jumped from 339 on fri to 2329 today
    Woohoo how exciting for you!

Hopefully September is a very lucky mobth and we see some more bfps soon x

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies

I estimated my due date to be around 15th may but will find out at our dating scan on the 25th of this month.
    @RD15 Congrats!! do you have any symptoms? When is your 1st scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My edd is 15th too 19dpo today! My first scan is booked on 30th and will just have weekly bloods til then!

My symptoms have only been very mild but sore bb's, few twinges and cramps in lower tummy and metallic taste... but ive got some serious bloating going on!!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RD15 did you do ivf too? I did a 5d transfer and am at 14dp today I used a ivf due date calculator to work it out but who would know lol. It would be cool if we had the same due date!

Yeah I have cramping too which is something tht makes me nervous but my friends all had the cramping in their pregnancies too. I wish I was able to get additional BT but my clinic only does the one unless it's low or they're concerned with the level.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yaaaaaaay Bundle of joy, that's fantastic news and great numbers!!! Congratulations Hun xoxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Bundle of joy  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bundle of joy - Congratulations hun that is amazing news, so happy for you!!!!!

RD15 - That's a hugs leap in your HCG levels, great new hun so exciting!!!

Imagine if you two girls do have the same due date, you will be of great support to each other through the 9 months.

AFM - I have just found out one of my best friends is pregnant and I am completely surprised that I feel so happy for her and not jealous at all (which has surprised me slightly). I have known it was coming as they have been ttc for over a year but timing has been their issue as her DH is a FIFO partner so not always around at the right time of the month. She was actually pregnant with me when I was carrying DD and our DD's are 3 weeks apart and very close friends, would be so amazing if the same happens again and I conceive this cycle (finally) trying to stay positive - IT CAN HAPPEN!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, hope you are all well, very quite on here seems everyone must be at a waiting stage wether it be tww or waiting to get started. I had my first scan today, my lining was measuring 7.5 so getting there and I had a total of 8 follicles ranging from 8-13mm, so all looking on track for an EPU on Wednesday so far, hoping for good news again at Mondays scan. Hope you all have a relaxing weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - how are you doing? Where are you up to in your cycle? Had and bloods or scans yet?? I really hope you fall prego straight up, I was UTD for about 10 weeks with a friend who has a dd 4 days younger than mine and it really was awesome fun to be going through it all together as we didn't know each other during our first pregnancies as we only met when the girls were 1 month old. I hope I get to be preg with someone I know too....I'll have to try and convince one of my other friends to have a third! Lol. How's the side effects going? Belly feeling ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh! Lol, we posted at the same time Yay, everything is sounding great....good lining too ) Eeee, so exciting that it might be Wednesday!