Reviews
    Brilliant news karma, u must be so happy with that result

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

KarmaJane  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KarmaJane - So happy for you what an amazing result! You have a great total to freeze and two chances with your transfer (maybe even twins!) good look hun, keep us informed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bundle of joy - I hope you're hanging in there. Almost 2 days to go until you know....I really hope you get a great surprise

RD15 - Soooo exciting to have your first bubba on the way Still on cloud nine I'm sure

Heyside - how are you feeling Hun? I hope those side effects are giving you some peace, they don't sound fun at all You're doing so well having hubby away, starting your first IVF cycle and your new job all at once! Hopefully your DH is home soon to help share the load xx

S234 - Goodluck for great levels tomorrow

Twinkley - I hope tomorrow flys by for you so you can find out what's going on on Tuesday. You do hear of miracles happening with late implanters or slow rising hCG levels so I hope you become that person we know who beats the odds. Xxx

Karmajane - I'm loving your cycle, this is the best of news. Good-sticky-luck for tomorrow!!! I hope you have a lovely relaxing day planned...maybe some feel-good movies and a couple of siestas? Will be thinking of you and sending you positive vibes x

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-09-2014),KarmaJane  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay, home from my transfer. 5 little frosties for us and 2 kids back in mummy One of our embies that were put back was grade A and the second was just below that. Was so exciting to see them on screen too! Now it's up to my body and the tiny little embies to do their thing I have acupuncture in an hour so hopefully I have done everything possible.

Hope everyone else is travelling well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Thanks hun all good here with me now, side effects seem to have settled since af and DH is due home any minute, I have a very excited little girl ready to celebrate father's day even if we are a day late.

KarmaJane - That's amazing news hun, the grade of those embies sound just perfect! Hope they start to snuggle in and you get your bfp soon! Try to keep sain in your tww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww, great to hear Heyside )

Karmajane - yaaaay, fantastic news! How exciting!! How awesome to maybe have twinnies on our thread! Is it two weeks yet?! Lol. Hope you're feeling ok today, the count down is on

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sry I've been MIA lately just been trying to get through the 2ww. I have my BT tomo and have been having cramping on and off tht lasts tops 1 min, however they have been waking me up at night so of course it's freaking me the FREAK OUT that I will go to the bathroom and I will see af. I need to go back and read through the last pgs but I hope everyone is going well with their treatments and congrats to any BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside: Great to hear everything is settling down. Hope the Father's Day celebration went well
    @Ladydee: I'm perfectly happy if we get twins! My sister has a set of identical girls who are fabulous so I've got an idea of what I'd be in for if that happened I'm counting myself knocked up until a doctor says otherwise right now.
    @Bundleofjoy: Crossing all the things for your blood test! Don't panic too hard about any cramping, it's normal even if you are preg.

AFM: This 2 weeks is going to crawl by Already feels like forever. Going to try not to symptom spot too hard; I'm on Pregnyl every 3 days so I'm bound to feel pregnant anyway. My nipples are already quite sore and my hips hurt today but that's obviously the Pregnyl. Just crossing my fingers hard and sending nice sticky sticky vibes to my kids as much as I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bundleofjoy - Hope you have managed to stay sain hun, let us know how your BT goes, good luck x

KarmaJane - Definitely consider yourself PUPO, twins would be amazing hun, two for the price of one and good that you would be prepared and know what to expect. Good luck hun x x

AFM - First scan on Friday, can't wait just want to know what's going on, I am feeling a little bit of action but not as much as I thought I would with the slightly higher dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...

I'm pregnant!! Feels surreal to say that and frightening. My hcg is 712 for 14dp5dt I burst into tears when I heard the results as I've been cramping on and off so I really didn't know what I was going to hear. Good Luck 2 All in their 2ww