Closed Thread
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!!.

I need it o catch up with where everyone is at.
    Mrs hopeful- good luck for your transfer!!

Heyside- my clinic had to really press hard and do some weird things to find the follies sometimes with that probe haha.

Elm- I missed Ur news congratulations

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPuMp For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been MIA.

Congrats Elm on your BFP!!!

Congrats RJ aswell!!! How exciting ladies!!

Karma jane that is great you were able to relax & have fun! It is rare during TTC for that to occur. Hopeful that you will get some good spermies!

AFM 2dpo, I am doing Pregnyl shots every 3 days. I was doing Gonal F 75 units but on CD 10 my scan showed 2 small follicles of about 10mm each. I was disappointed. They should up my dose! But my bloods showed I have surged & I had to trigger so I am not feeling positive for this cycle after seeing the tiny follicles!
    But we have been BD like crazy & only missed one day when I was out.

Anyone done Pregnyl shots? They kill so much more than Gonal F. I don't understand why, just stings like hell! I self administer in the belly.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aussiecarla For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (07-02-2014),rj85  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I officially have a beautiful little emby on board. Hoping it stays there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post
    I officially have a beautiful little emby on board. Hoping it stays there
    Yay!! Congrats!! Praying it's a sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heyside- I think I've gotten pain every time except once and I too had doubts that I'd O'd but my clinic assured me that with the trigger, I most definitely did?! Did you notice any of that fertile mucus stuff? There would be no reason for them to lie....I'm sure the FS can scan way better than the nurses You so deserve your BFP....I'm sending you the very best of wishes xxxx

ELM- beautiful results! Congratulations again xx

Rj- fantastic rising results! Hmmmm.... I guess you could say I've been keeping busy?.....

Karmajane - Have everything crossed that you guys relaxing made all of the difference and coaxed out any hiding strong swimmers in there x

Mrs Pump- omg, congratulations!!! I guess if I were you, I'd either tell them you accidentally missed one or two pills and....what do you know, you HPT coz you "had a feeling" and...it was positive! Or....just forget about them and go through a GP and book in with a different Ob since you weren't really happy with them in the first place? WOW, I wonder how many follicles you ovulated??

Aussiecarla- best of luck this cycle xxx

Mrs Hopeful- yaaaay! Stick little emby stick! Congratulations on being PUPO! Xo

AFM- Well....don't hate me too much ladies but I called my clinic on Monday to remind them that I was STILL waiting for my 1st AF since my miscarriage on Christmas Eve and they said to come in for bloods the next day to see if AF was imminent or not (I think it was just to help me stop going crazy with impatience!). So I went in and the FN didn't say too much apart from my previous bloods did look as if I O'd so AF couldn't be too far off. That afternoon she called me at work and.....I'm freaking PREGNANT! Again! I didn't even know she was doing a hCG! It came back at just under 9000! I apparently fell naturally around 2 weeks after my miscarriage! I have been on and off (more "on") bawling my eyes out ever since that phone call and waiting to wake up from this lovely dream! After everything we 'be been through first while TTC my daughter and now ttc#2, I just really reeeally cannot comprehend how this miracle could've happened???! Christmas Eve was a Monday so I think I will be 7 weeks this Monday. I have my heartbeat ultrasound booked for Thursday and my second hCG bloods booked for this Tuesday....I'm sure I don't have to explain to you ladies how I'm feeling about getting these next tests done but I refuse to even imagine the "what-if's" and to just enjoy every second of this pregnancy and feel nothing but positive
    Last edited by Ladydee; 07-02-2014 at 15:10.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Ladydee that's amazing! Congratulations!!!!! So so happy for you! xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Ladydee! I'm so happy for you! That is fantastic news!! Xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Ladydee! That is an awesome story!! Didn't even POAS! Woah

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aussiecarla For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This thread is getting super lucky ladies....can't wait to see this graduate list grow! Let me know if I ever get anything wrong or feel free to quote and correct me

NATUROPATH POTIONS:-
    Twinkley

FSH INJECTIONS:-
    Pjk - ?injecting away?

IVF:-

TWW-:
    Heyside
    KarmaJane
    Aussiecarla

PUPO-:
    Mrs Hopeful -1st IVF

GRADUATES-:
    Violethope (FSH)
    Babydalla (FSH)
    MissusMac (Naturopath)
    Ladydee (Natural miracle) -Due 30/9/14
    Rj85 (IVF) -Due 3/10/14
    ELM (IVF) -Due 10/10/14
    Mrs Pump - (FSH)
    Last edited by Ladydee; 08-02-2014 at 14:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrspuMp - Yes I know what you mean about follies being hard to find, this was definitely one of those this time. My FS had me balancing on a wedge shaped cushion thing to lift me upwards and the probe is always needed to find anything - maybe I am just awkward to scan and that's why he wants to always scan me himself from now on - I like to complicate things lol!!

aussiecarla - I am 2dpo as well, hope it goes quickly for us both. Don't give up hope hun, there must have been a chance or your clinic wouldn't have had you trigger, hopefully this is the one for you. I haven't done the pregnyl shots so can't help with that hun but hope they do the job for you.

Mrs Hopeful - Fantastic news hun, fingers crossed all goes well a he/she is making him/herself comfy.

Ladydee - I was just so happy for you hun as I read your post how amazing for you hun that is just the best news. You definitely deserve this fabulous news and its fantastic that it all happened naturally for you in the end. Time to celebrate

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (08-02-2014)