Closed Thread
Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update: EPU turned out 20 eggs!!! 17 have been inseminated and we find out how that went tomorrow. For now just really tired and trying to drink a lot of water...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wowee Karmajane that is fantastic numbers!!! You must be thrilled, what a great start, doesn't get much better Rest up Hun xx

Great start S234 - hopefully no other follies join the party and just one or two of those ones suck up all of those hormones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its official, I am actually pregnant

HCG - 339 at 14dpo. thought I was going to have a heart attack this morning waiting for them to phone with results lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yaaaay RD15!!!! Congratulations, that's a great, strong level Is this your first bub?

Thanks
    Reviews
    And awesome news Karma! Hope you are feeling ok and have a nice and relaxing weekend

Sorry was a bit excited and wrapped up in my own news lol. Hope everyone else is going well too and Happy Friday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup baby number 1 for us

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Twinkley - So sorry to hear the result of your blood test hun, really hoping that miracle happens for you, if not we are all here to support you as you decide on your next step.

Ladydee - Sorry to here the provera and met are not being kind to you, how long are you taking the provera for - 10 days? Just think of this as your final hurdle before you are definitely ready to go, you can cope with just one more after everything hun.

Bundle of Joy - Try to stay positive, hope you get good news from blood test.

S234 - Thanks for the thoughts hun, just sat and enjoyed some chocolate which I really shouldn't be having but the treat was nice . Hope those follicles continue to grow for you and you get some good news on Monday.

KarmaJane - Fabulous news from your EPU hun, def worth celebrating!!! Hope you hear more good news soon about fertilisation rate.

RD15 - Congratulations hun, fabulous to come on here and read some good news like that, really happy for you

AFM - DH is now away so will be trying to enjoy some nice girly time with DD over the weekend after two very stressful days of getting DD ready for kindy and me for work and then straight to swimming lessons and home for dinner and bed before the whole cycle starts again for a new day all by myself. I really admire how some people do that single handed every day. This week I have also been experiencing some side effects presumably from the synarel which have only appeared with af, it started with me suffering very severe af cramps which made me feel very sick and dizzy on CD1, also yesterday I suffered a very severe headache more like a migraine which was agony! Starting my injections today though so hoping as I enter another phase of treatment symptoms will ease again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaJane View Post
    Quick update: EPU turned out 20 eggs!!! 17 have been inseminated and we find out how that went tomorrow. For now just really tired and trying to drink a lot of water...
    Wow that is a nice egg haul. Hope they all do well overnight. Yes definitely lots of water and protein too is what I was told I found it hard to eat enough of it so took some sustagen which did the trick.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @RD15 that is great news. How exciting

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #3

Congrats @RD15! Mow to look forward to the first ultrasound

AFM: Got a call during my acupuncture session this morning. 12 eggs fertilised!!! ET scheduled for Monday morning with 2 little embies going in! So excited

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-09-2014)