Closed Thread
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RD15 View Post
    Twinkley - I cant help either im afraid but my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Haha ok here u go ladydee... heres my stix up until this morning. Did a CB digital too just because I wanted to see it say pregnant haha... I phoned my clinic and they have kindly brought my BT fwd to friday...

Hope everyone had a great day today x

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yaaaay, looking beautiful!!! First Response is my favourite type but it is nice seeing that word "Pregnant" isn't it? Lol. Congratulations....can't wait to see what your hCG is!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

RD15  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee: We chose our 3 donors tonight. Firstly, let me say hubby is half Filipino. So he has the dark Asian colouring. So our first choice is a Chinese donor (Filipino is hard to come by) who actually looks vaguely filo (his childhood photos remind me of DH's nephew). Second is a Hawaiian donor so we'd still get that colouring. Third was another Chinese donor but we didn't see any photos of him. Hoping we get our first or second pick. The Asian donor list has been the same since we started at our clinic so I'm hoping we'll have no problems. It was actually the essay that helped us choose between 1 & 2; our first choice just sounds a lot smarter. Plus since I'm super duper white, I'm hoping a full Asian donor will help our bub look Asian enough that it doesn't look like it couldn't be DH's kid.

Also, Luveris is a lutenising hormone. Yes, it's one you have to mix yourself. Makes you feel like a junkie. Lol!
    @RD15: Nice work on those sticks! So exciting! Hoping I'm only a couple of weeks behind you

AFM: Finished my 4 injections per night routine! Bloods tomorrow then trigger tomorrow night. More bloods Thursday morning to make sure everything is doing what it should. The EPU on Friday! So excited and nervous...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

RD15  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KarmaJane - I am so sorry, I think I missed your post yesterday, I am not sure how that happened. I start jabbing on Friday, so happy to get started at last . Great news that your EPU is Friday, really hoping for good results for you hun after your last experience, hope you get lot of embies to freeze also. You sound quite happy with your choice of donors which is great as I am sure you had some difficult decisions to make there, great that the info the donors wrote helped you to make decision.

S234 - Hope all went well at your scan this morning and you saw some good follies. Great that DH is home, just nice to have the support too isn't it.

Ladydee - Hope you time on the provera goes quickly hun so that you can finally get started.

RD15 - Those lines are looking great hun, looks like this could be it - great news that your BT has been brought forward too!!

AFM - Start injections on Friday, DH is away for 4 nights starting tomorrow so myself and DD have a long weekend just the two of us. Not good that it falls on Fathers Day weekend. I am also starting to feel a little cranky to be honest presuming its due to the synarel and DD didn't sleep well again last night - so just hoping we survive the weekend and get through it in one piece lol!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

RD15  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies..... Update. Well BT results are in. Had been getting BFP on FRER but last two days getting lighter. Looks like I'll be out. Hcg is 23 they said would like it to be 100 at this point have to keep taking pessaries and back again Tuesday but with a low number like that not likely to rise. Will see what the next plan of attack is Tuesday. I'm not holding out much hope for it to be a positive outcome.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that Twinkley and the continuous waiting makes everything so much worse! I'm staying hopeful for you and will be praying hard for you to get good news on Tuesday x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @RD15 but I don't like the chances of any good news Tuesday with those low numbers. Just need to decide what to do next.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley sorry to hear your numbers are low- Big Hugs. I totally know what it feels like, it sucks a big one. I hope your FS is able to guide you into a new positive direction for your upcoming cycle- if your numbers continue to fall. Look after yourself x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck for beautiful levels tomorrow @RD15

@KarmaJane - when do you find out which donor you get? Hubby and I are both half Aussie too so I'd totally take that into consideration if I were choosing a egg/sperm/embryo donor too if I had the chance, great idea. Fingers crossed you get your first pick then it's all systems go! Really really hoping you report back with a great haul of super healthy eggs tomorrow! Xxx

Aww, that does suck that your hubby is going to be away this weekend @Heyside I hope your dd gives you a lovely long sleep-in tomorrow and that your hormones do what they're supposed to with out all the nasty side effects!

How did you go @S234?

@Bundle of joy - any symptoms yet??

@Twinkley - so sorry for the low results, I really hope you somehow get your miracle. Are you coping ok with the anxiety of it all? We're here for you if you need us Hun xx

AFM- third day on Provera and I think it's already making me cranky.....it always does, definitely my least favourite drug. Actually, Metformin might be just a little bit worse. I've been a bit slack with my Metformin since my latest miscarriage so I've got back to taking the proper three doses a day which is giving all of the awful side affects again Let's hope the Orovera works quickly so I can a FINALLY get started. I took it for 10 days last time and it took quite a while to work. I had bloods on Tues which showed I didn't O this cycle....hence the non existent AF

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee I was having minor symptoms at early dp such as cramps, tender b. But all have ceased now, so I feel completely normal. Tomo is 9dp5dt- I've to try and keep myself positive as I keep getting negative thoughts creeping in the closer to BT date-14dp.

Fingers crossed you get your AF-Stat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies-
    @Twinkey my thoughts are with you. I can't imagine how it would feel to have that massive work up and then the blood results to follow. The only thing that I know for sure is that it will make you a stronger, more resilient mum. Big love.
    @Heyside I can't remember where abouts outs you are, but in Melbs the weather is set to be pretty good over the weekend. I hope you get a chance to enjoy the weekend- maybe find time for something nice and decadent?!
    @Ladydee I am not a fan of provera either but hopefully it does the job for you soon! It never seemed to work for me, so each time I want to start a new cycle I have been going back on the pill (which I seriously believe got me into this spot in the first place). Ohhhh the irony.

AFM- had my scan and bloods yesterday (after 5 days of gonal 50 and 4 days of luveris 75)- have three incy follies on the left. The left side is obviously where the party is at! Nothing on the right at this stage. The plan is to stay on my current doses and have bloods again on Monday- hopefully my levels will start to rise as those little three (and not too many more as doing IUI!!!) grow up big and strong!!
    Think they are being quite conservative with me after over stimulating last time, which is totally fine. Although, as I have said before I don't really like Luveris- it takes me close to 90 secs to actually get the volume into my belly! The needle is so small for the volume and if I go too fast it hurts.
    Okay- rant over. I know all of these challenges that I am going through will be worth it all (and more) once I have a little bubba in my arms.

Good night everyone- I hope you all have a lovely end to the week. Xxxxxxx
    Last edited by S234; 04-09-2014 at 20:59.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to S234 For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (04-09-2014)