Closed Thread
Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds promising Twinkley I did 2 tests this morning the check if my trigger shot was our of my system... Frer was a light positive and IC was a negative.... so frer is def more sensitive! Good luck and happy bday for yesterday x

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck RD and Bundle of joy!
    @Twinkley - any stick updates? I too am a stick-aholic....can you tell?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Thanks for the link helpful information that's crazy about the internet cheapie you would think doctor would have a more sensitive test.
    @RD15 Thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes I agree the first response test definitely more sensitive think I'll stick with using them.
    @Ladydee Well since you asked about the POAS update I told myself I was not going to do one today was going to wait a few more days but oh no a POAS junkie can't do that Lol....So update it looked like it was a bit darker but still not as strong as the control line it's still early days 8DP5DT and still bleeding so not very reassuring although nurse said sounds like old blood so not to worry too much unless it becomes red so will wait and maybe test again over the weekend and before BT next Thursday. Fingers crossed keeps getting darker. I'll take that as a good sign.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Twinkley; 28-08-2014 at 17:31.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley - Your FN's still won't do an earlier test ?! Ah well, I guess they have their reasons....good luck for an even darker one today! Darker can only mean more hCG! Xxxxx
    @RD15 & @Bundle of joy - how many dpo/t are you ladies so we can keep up properly ....oh, and what date are you booked in for your bt's? Eeee! So exciting, I can't wait to see the BFP's roll in ) xx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 29-08-2014 at 06:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im pretty sure Im 7dpo but not 100%. I have BT booked for the 8th Sept but Im sure AF will arrive before then if Im not pregnant..... or do the progesterone pessaries delay AF from starting?

If it is negative, do they usually just start you again straight away or would I have to wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RD15 View Post
    Im pretty sure Im 7dpo but not 100%. I have BT booked for the 8th Sept but Im sure AF will arrive before then if Im not pregnant..... or do the progesterone pessaries delay AF from starting?

If it is negative, do they usually just start you again straight away or would I have to wait?
    Yea, I'd only ever get AF after I stopped the pessaries.....not sure if that's the same for everyone? Will you POAS? I got 2 lines from 12po with my dd with First Response with my un-diluted first morning wee. Silly question but I'm getting all muddled up now....your doing an OI cycle not IVF right? Then yep, you can do back to back cycles without a break in-between NOT that you'll need to do another as this will be your BFP cycle!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Ladydee I'm 3dp5dt due for bt 10th sept. I'm going well get slight cramping and tiredness but I'm putting it down to the crinone gel. Did you get your AF yet?
    @Twinkley has the bleeding subsided at all?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Twinkley - Sounding positive hun, keep us updated as I am on the edge of my seat waiting to hear good news!!! I was thinking the same as your nurse the dark blood does sound like old blood which is good news and hopefully nothing to be concerned with.

RD15 - So hard isn't it hun waiting to see what is happening, hang on in there. The pessaries always seem to delay af for me and it doesn't usually arrive until I stop using them - makes things even harder to know what is going on as they also give me false pregnancy symptoms which is so confusing

Bundle of Joy - Hang on in there hun are you keeping yourself busy while you wait?

Ladydee - Hope things are going well for you and you have symptoms of af arriving.

AFM - Started new job on Thursday and forgot how drained it feels after a days working + to then have to deal with a 3 year old who hasnt been sleeping for some reason all week I have been shattered. Good news is though I took my last pill on Thursday and I have had some slight spotting today to show af is on her way, pick my injections up on Tuesday and expect to start jabbing by the end of the week

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KarmaJane - have you still got a scan tomorrow? Good luck
    @Buttercup - how are you going Hun? I hope you're doing ok xx
    @S234 - I think you start stimming tomorrow for IUI? Everything crossed that the changes in this cycle get you your BFP Let us know how you go!
    @Heyside - wow, that does sound like you've got a lot going on at once! Maybe your dd just needs to get settled into the new routine of mummy working? I hope she gets back into sleeping full nights for you soon so you can catch up on some zzzz 's yourself Omg yay for AF arriving and all systems go to get started!!
    @Twinkley - another day closer to Thursday! How's it all going? Are your sticks still coming along? I hope you're coping with the anxiety of it ok xx

AFM - STILL no AF! What's with that??! So super annoying to be in limbo like this after waiting so long! I knew with out a doubt that I couldn't be UTD but I did a HPT yesterday anyway....one line. I can honestly say that is the first and last time in my life that I'll ever be genuinely happy to see only one line. I called my FC on Friday to just check in and let them know AF hadn't arrived so the FN suggested to come in on Tues to get baseline bloods collected to see what's going on....might need to start Provera I guess? I told her I wasn't pregnant but I'm not sure if she believed me. So the waiting continues....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - yep im doing OI this cycle hope Af hurries up for you! Seems the only time its delayed is when we actually want it huh!!

Heyside - I hope ur enjoying your new job and your LO settles soon for you. Yayy to starting this week!

Hope everyone elses cycles are tracking well and I bet thurs cant come fast enough for u Twinkley

Afm - I have the tiniest bit of hope... thurs bfn on IC, no test fri, very light positive sat on frer and the tinieist bit darker today (ive been been covering up the texta marks ive put on them and switching them around in my hands til I dont which one is which and can pick the darker one everytime.... I know crazy woman right? lol).. I know its more than likely trigger still in my system but was expecting it to be gone or lighter this morning. Im 11dp trigger shot (ovidrel 250) and 9 or 10dpo. How long does everyone elses trigger shots stay in their systems?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (31-08-2014)