Closed Thread
Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How did you go @Bundle of joy ? I hope you got some great news today

@RD15 - those pessaries sure are something huh? I've used them for 8 cycles...yuck. Glad you've had some distraction, hope to hear great news from you soon

Hope you're travelling along ok @Twinkley

@Mrs Hopeful - I used to only want boys but I'm SO thankful I've got my dd...girls rock! All the best Hun xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bundleofjoy - I'm not sure when clinics do it. I'm freaking out a bit at the moment you can read my little story here at the bottom.

@Heyside - Yep your right have been trying to get heaps of rest can't seem to function without it. Glad the Synarel is not too bad and going well and onto the next step it does seem to take forever doesnt it but you will be at EPU before you know it.

@Ladydee - I'm doing okay except just now noticed some light brown discharge not sure if its beginning of AF tomorrow would be CD28 or if it could be implantation bleeding??? I'm freaking out not knowing either way is driving me mental.

AFM - *TMI* ALERT... I'm freaking out a bit here at the moment tomorrow is CD28 and have just noticed a very light brown discharge kind of similar to the start of AF. No cramps or bloating which i normally get with AF or prior. Have had sore boobs and extremely tired like to the point of cannot keep my eyes open had to lay down yesterday at 2pm and ended up sleeping for 2 hours then went to bed few hours later and slept for 10 hours more. I'm 5DP5DT and wondering if this could be implantation bleed or if its beginning of AF this is such a cruel rollercoast ride I don't know what to think. Should I wait another day or two and do POAS? See if the discharge gets heavier then will know its AF? Arggghhhhh. And to top it off tomorrow is my birthday typical probably wont know either way till a few more days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley that could def be implantation bleeding! Great sign that you dnt have any cramps. Perhaps try and wait (as hard as it will be) for a couple of more days until you POAS. Keep us updated! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    @Ladydee Today the embryolgist called to tell me tht my 3 embryos are going well I have a 6, 8 and 10 cell. They are not sure if any will make it to freezing but I will just have to wait until my ET on wed and see how they have developed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley - oh Hun, it is a mind f@ck huh?!! I don't know, only you know your AF signs....progesterone pessaries are the biggest mind f@ck of them all as it really does give you pregnancy symptoms. It has caused me heartache plenty of times because of its side affects being so similar to early prego ones. I do know of a couple of girls who have got a very light 2nd line on 'First Response' HPT from 11dpo but I got my earliest one with my dd on 12dpo and it was clear, not a squinty....I didn't try 11dpo so not sure if it would've worked then or not. It would be best if you waited at least until 12dpo but if you can't help but do one until tomorrow, just make a promise to yourself that you'll take a negative with a grain of salt as it might just be to early. Either way, do a first morning one on the day you test of course, but I'm sure you well and truly know that already.
    Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!!! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundle of joy View Post
    @Ladydee Today the embryolgist called to tell me tht my 3 embryos are going well I have a 6, 8 and 10 cell. They are not sure if any will make it to freezing but I will just have to wait until my ET on wed and see how they have developed.
    Oh no, will your clinic not give you a call tomorrow to let you know how they're doing? That's mean! Well, I have everything crossed for you and I hope you can somehow manage to relax with either some acupuncture, massage or something so that you're all ready to get a bubba back on board to snuggle in for the long run Good luck Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday @Twinkley , I hope that all of your wishes come true xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    RD15 - The pessaries are definitely not the nicest hun but worth it so hang on in there

Bundle of Joy - I pick up my injection medication this time next week and depending on BT results and when af turns up I should start injecting not long after. Really hoping those embryos develop well for tomorrow and your transfer hun and hope you get some for freezing too.

Twinkley - The tiredness is sounding like a really good symptom hun, that was one of my major symptoms with DD. Am I right in thinking this is your first time using the pessaries hun? Only asking as from my experience the progesterone from the pessaries keeps af away and it didn't arrive until I stopped using them. So I had to POAS and get a bfn before I could stop and then af would arrive. Maybe this isn't the case for everyone but thought I would share my experience, in that case the bleeding is more likely to be implantation - hope so hun! Happy Birthday hun, hope you have a good day even though you are kind of in limbo!

Ladydee - Hope af is going to arrive soon for you hun so you can get going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bundle of joy - Wishing you the very best of luck today that everything goes smoothly and that you get a couple of frosties to use in a couple of years also!
    @Twinkley - I have been thinking about you and keeping everything tightly crossed....any news?? You're 7dp5dt today aren't you?.....technically 12po? Or have I muddled my counting up? If you haven't POAS this morning then you're a much much stronger woman than I am, that's for sure! Aww...I hope we hear some fantastic news from you very soon sweet xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Bundle of joy  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for the birthday wishes so I had a great day.

So here is the update - Still getting brown discharge has now turned darker to a dark brown and a few little clots looking more like a very light AF called the clinic and they said
    the bleeding could be irritation from the pessaries and to keep taking them till a negative BT or full flow AF arrives. Also started to get lower back pain yesterday. I'm so confused what is going on so yesterday I thought ill POAS i used 2 kinds one was internet cheapie and nothing then did a First Response and got a faint line so today bleeding is a little heavier than yesterday and I figured if line is getting darker that would be a good sign so I also POAS today four different kinds too (LMAO yep i POAS crazy) and im even more confused the internet cheapie was nothing and the First response same results as yesterday faint line then did another internet POAS and got a faint line and a digital Clearblue. What do you ladies think from you experiences? I'm scared that its going to be a chemical. I think I will keep POAS everyday to see if it gets darker? This really is a mind F**K such torture.

pregnant darker.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Twinkley sounds like you are sending yourself round in circles, if you take the internet cheapies out of the situation am I right in thinking al other results are BFP? I am sure internet cheapies are just that and don't pick up the HCG until it is present in high amounts (sure I remember reading that). I have just done a little search online and found this link which is about another lady who found the same thing that the IC didn't show her bfp even when she had it confirmed at the dctrs. http://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/t...-cheapies.html Really hoping this is it for you hun , I am sure the spotting could just be bubs settling in and getting comfy!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (28-08-2014)