Closed Thread
Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #3

@Twinkley - Wonderful news! 11 fertilised is amazing! I'm hoping I do even half as well. Sorry that more of them weren't good for freezing. Hopefully they chose a sticky one for you for now
    @Bundleofjoy - Fingers crossed for you! Hope the pickup went well. I'm sure you'll get some good fertilisation. But even if you don't, it only takes one!
    @Buttercup - So sorry to hear about your BFN Have a nice rest and get refreshed and ready for whatever is next for you. Another cycle?

Hope everyone else is travelling well.

AFM: Had my scan and bloods Wednesday. I am starting stims on Sunday night. Gonal and Saizen. As well as my Lucrin. So I'm all set to feel like a bloody pin cushion! Lol! Have a blood test for LH on the 29th and another scan on the 1st. Hoping I stim well as I can't really afford too much more of the Saizen ($150 for 2 shots!). Also hoping my LH is fine as I don't want another drug on top of it all. I'm already bruised and sick of all my hot flushes from the Lucrin...ah the things we do for a baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Twinkley - Its so frustrating isn't it when you are taking progesterone and you are unsure what is a bfp symptom and what is actually just the progesterone, hope the sensitive nipples is a really good sign though hun.

KarmaJane - Great that your cycle is underway nice to feel the hope of a new cycle isn't it. It will all be worth it hun, really hoping this is the cycle for you.

Ladydee - Has af shown herself yet?

AFM - Synarel this morning was much better than last night and I knew what to expect, I had to take a double dose last night where as only had the one spray this morning which was much easier.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (24-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Quick update- pick up went well 9 eggs collected from 9 follies. I was in pain straight after pick up but nothing the anathesist couldn't fix. Last night and today I've been slightly bloated and (TMI) constipated so have been trying to get as much fluid as I can down. I don't have any cramping more just stomach aches and tiredness. So.. FS called and was disappointed to tell me that only 3 eggs fertilised overnight, he was hoping more would. I now just got to keep positive and hope these 3 make it to blasto. FS did mention tht if things weren't progressing in the lab as well as he liked he would do a early 3 day transfer instead of 5. I will hear from the scientist tomo or Monday regarding how everything is going.

Fingers crossed for all ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside @Ladydee I am 23wks now and we have been told we are having a girl. Pretty excited. It took us 4years to get here so it's been a long wait but hopefully will meet our baby just before Christmas
    I'll pop in when I can to see how you're all going but I'm sure you'll all have beautiful baby bumps soon xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (25-08-2014),Ladydee  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundle of joy View Post
    Hi ladies,

Quick update- pick up went well 9 eggs collected from 9 follies. I was in pain straight after pick up but nothing the anathesist couldn't fix. Last night and today I've been slightly bloated and (TMI) constipated so have been trying to get as much fluid as I can down. I don't have any cramping more just stomach aches and tiredness. So.. FS called and was disappointed to tell me that only 3 eggs fertilised overnight, he was hoping more would. I now just got to keep positive and hope these 3 make it to blasto. FS did mention tht if things weren't progressing in the lab as well as he liked he would do a early 3 day transfer instead of 5. I will hear from the scientist tomo or Monday regarding how everything is going.

Fingers crossed for all ladies
    Hi @Bundleofjoy 9 is a good number hoping the three that fertilise keep growing away and make it to day 5.

After egg pick up I was same constipated and bloating. Acupuncture really helped both. Also take metamucil for constipation that helps and make sure having 3 litres of water a day as well as lots protein. I took sustain for protein which helped. You can get both metamucil and sustagen in woolies. Took panadine extra for pain too which helped. Hope you heal up fast. Good luck for transfer.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Twinkley I've been on the metamucil and panadeine today but haven't tried the sustagen so will give that a go-thank you! I hope your embie is making itself nice and cosy!!

What date do you test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bundleofjoy BT is due on 4th September but going to try to resist urge to POAS however I know I'll cave and probably do next weekend. How about you when are you due to test? Hope your email is burrowing in too. Don't think I have any symptoms as yet just sore boobs an tired but think that is from progesterone.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Twinkley; 25-08-2014 at 08:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bundle of joy - 3 fertilized embryos is good hun, hope you manage to freeze two after your transfer. Let us know any news as and when you hear. I didn't realised constipation was to be expected after the EPU, hope that and the cramping has eased for you now hun and you are ready for transfer.

MrsHopeful - Congratulations on the girl hun, wow 23 weeks now too long to wait, what an amazing Christmas you will have

Twinkley - Not too long to wait hun, hang on in there and if you are tired makesure you listen to your body and rest up you may be needing the energy for your precious bub

AFM - Not much to add really, synarel going well now getting quite use to it. Now just waiting for next step (always waiting) which will be taking last pill on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry been mia for a while! Been away for work and a bit crazy! Its been a good distraction tho!

Buttercup - so sorry to hear about ur bfn. Hope u had a nice relaxing weekend with hubby!

Sounds like the rest of you ladies are all tracking along nicely! Cant wait to see some bfps in this group!

Im 3dpo so af is due next friday and BT booked for the 8th. Definately not a fan of thr progesterone pessaries lol...

Have a great day x

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside, thanks, yes I'm due to hear from the scientist today as to how the embies are doing I really hope all 3 are going well and I still get to proceed to ET.

When do you start your injections?

@Twinkley my ET is this Wed so test is 14 days from then 10th sept. Do some clinics do it earlier? How are you feeling?