Closed Thread
Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Twinkley, I was wondering how it was going! How exciting for Wednesday

RD, what a beautiful size follicle I'm so excited that you're finally nearly there, your poor tummy must be rejoicing too

Bundle of Joy, how did you go today?

Ladydee, how was the weekend away? How was DD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

FS apt went well, I have 9 follies growing well the largest is 20mm and a good lining. Initially FS said we would do e/pu next Monday but once he did the u/s he said ah let's change tht . He wants a couple of the smaller follies to mature more over the next few days but fingers crossed we get some nice fertilised eggs come next week. I go back on Wed for another u/s and bloods.
    @Twinkley great news about Wednesday
    @Ladydee how was your weekend?

How is everyone else tracking for this week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Buttercup - So sorry your little man in sick, awful to see them like that isn't it, hope he's better soon. Awful you now have to wait for BT too, shame it can't be done more locally, hope you get some good news soo.

RD15 - Great news hun that you have a good sized follie and are ready to trigger, hope this is your cycle hun.

Twinkley - Great news hun, what kind of fertilisation result did you get? Hope all goes well for the transfer will keeping logging in here to see what is happening with you.

Bundle of Joy - 9 follies is great hun, hope you get some good news on Wednesday and some of those littlies have matured.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So much exciting stuff going on ladies!

Yay RD15, great result! I'm sure they can give you progesterone support to try and give your lining a boost

Twinkley, Wednesday?.....sooo excited for you! Are you doing some acupuncture around the transfer? You're going to have to lock yourself in your bathroom or something at some stage and get on here and let us know what it was like going in for your first EPU and FET! I want to know all about it and how you felt ect

Buttercup- how's your little guy going?

Karmajane - hope you're doing well with your cycle

Bundle of joy - wow, great results from you too! Good luck for Wednesday, I can't wait to hear how you go.....how are you feeling? Much bloating?? x

Heyside - another day closer to Friday ! xx

AFM - Still waiting on AF to get started. Oh my goodness, the treehouse-cabin we stayed in was A- mazing!!! Sooo peaceful, beautiful and just magic. Perfect spot to reconnect and and relaaaaax We were pining but my dd was having a blast being spoilt rotten by her Nanna We spoke to her three times via Skype. She was pretty impressed when we showed her via Skype the possums we were feeding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,
    @Twinkley ooo! tomo is transfer day- how are you feeling?
    @Ladydee ah your wkend away sounded lovely!! jealous

I'm going well no bloating at all, just pain in the ovaries- hurry up Friday egg pick up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - Sorry for not getting on sooner to reply to everyone been so tired feeling a bit better today.

@Heyside - EPU went well and no was under full anathestic so no idea of what was going on and must say slept very well that night. Had my transfer today and that was pretty fast all of about 10 minutes just like getting a IUI or pap smear I had one blasty put back. I had 11 out of 15 fertilise I'll PM you the exact results its a bit involved. Will find out tomorrow how many to freeze. How are you going do you know when you will start?

@Buttercup80 Thank you I got a good fertilisation rate of 11 out 15 and did the transfer today and put back on blasty and hopefully some left to freeze will find out exact numbers tomorrow.

@Bundleofjoy - Thank you how did your u/s and bloods go? Hope your follies are growing nicely. Good luck for Friday for Egg Pick Up is this your first IVF cycle?

@Ladydee - Had my transfer today and it went well just like an IUI or pap smear went for acupunture on Monday and today after the transfer the acupuncture on Monday really helped with the bloating after EPU I was ready to pop and after the acupuncture was so much relief really recommend it. I put one blasty back today and will find out tomorrow how many to freeze but 11 out of 15 fertilsed. I'll PM you the details as its a bit involved. Sounds like your trip away was awesome and the treehouse-cabin sounds wonderful. Hopefully AF will hurry up and show her face so you can get started.

AFM - The EPU went well was under full anathestic so was out of it was not aware of a thing. Got 15 eggs and 11 fertilised they grade them most of them were good. Had transfer today which was a day 5 Transfer and had one blastcyst put back wwhich is the best kind to put back. FS I will have a few to freeze but will not know exact numbers till tomorrow. Transfer is just like IUI or pap smear. EPU was a bit painful as had so many eggs also having so many means at risk of OHSS so after had to have 3 litres water a day and lots of protein so have been sustegan and got slightly constipated so metamucile and acupuncture helped the bloating and constipation also panadine extra for pain after egg pick up think i need that for about 2 or 3 days felt heaps better day 3. Oh and progestrone pessaries for the next 15 days till my BT all I can say is I can already tell these will be messy and not looking forward to them. Also on asprin. Now for the 2WW and to resist the urge to POAS i know i will cave not sure when the earliest is that you can POAS to get a true indication? Anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Twinkley

Great fertilisation rate-11 eggs, hope you're feeling better

haha yes, those pessaries are def messy I've used them during IUI make sure you wear a liner, as well as if you're using crinone gel.

In regards to early POAS- I know that my FS always tells me that the trigger can last in your system for upto a week or more. I tested this expensive theory and it was still in my system 10 days post trigger during my last IUI.

I saw my FS today for another U/S and bloods and all is going well so I will be going ahead on Fri for pick up and then transfer next Wed. I'm looking fwd to the pick up but am nervous in case I don't get any fertilised eggs. I'm just trying to keep positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Hope af shows herself soon.

Twinkley - Thanks for all the info, that fertilisation rate is great, really hoping this is your turn hun and you get your bfp soon. Hope the tww goes quickly for you, have used the pessaries in the past and have to say they are not the most pleasant of things but will be worth it for bfp.

Bundle of Joy - Hope all goes well tomorrow for your EPU, try not to stress too much about the fertilisation rate as this is one thing we can not change the result of unfortunately we can't control anything so best to keep yourself calm and relax ready to receive the embryo next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Hope we are all travelling well..fingers crossed for wherever you are on the journey...

Sorry, I'm in a sad sack moment, just got the call and its a BFN but it is what it is...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup80 View Post
    Hi ladies! Hope we are all travelling well..fingers crossed for wherever you are on the journey...

Sorry, I'm in a sad sack moment, just got the call and its a BFN but it is what it is...
    So sorry buttercup to hear that news, allow yourself some time to come to terms with the news and maybe treat yourself to something nice! Is the plan to try another cycle asap?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app