Closed Thread
Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    KarmaJane - so sorry to hear about the results, but definitely BD and give it a good go as you never know what may happen, don't count yourself out just yet. xx

Ladydee - how are you coping with the wait? I think waiting is the worst thing about all of this, there is a wait for almost everything. Hang in there not long to go now?

Heyside - I usually have ovulation pain in my normal unmedicated cycles, but when I've triggered during a medicated cycle I have felt too much (although the first IUI we did I felt it plus was really nauseous), so don't count yourself out either give it a good go! If they missed a follie then maybe there's another hiding that they missed too! xx

Rj - glad you're traveling along well.. See the waiting doesn't ever end does it lol another long wait til your scan. How exciting! xx

ELM - it is an anxious time but do try and relax and enjoy it (easier said than done I know) Get as much rest as you need xx

So, EPU today went amazingly well. My clinic doesn't use anaesthetic (to keep costs minimal) they have me 2 Valium & 2 panadeine forte, and that made me only slightly woozy. Then in on the table and I started sucking in the gas which was amazing lol. I felt the needle go in and it hurt but not too bad, the gas completely took my mind elsewhere. 5 minutes and I was up again into recovery having a coffee & biscuits lol
    Only got 2 eggs, so not as many as I we originally thought but if fingers crossed they are good quality. I will know tomorrow if they've fertilized.
    Home now, just had a little sleep and am up starving hungry, just sent hubby to Macca's to get me a quarter pounder haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Hopeful - glad you went well today. Fingers crossed they both fertilise!

It's official! I'm pregnant :-D I am 14dp5dt and my hcg is 2047. Back for another blood test next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ELM - Great news hun, always good to hear the official confirmation, try and enjoy it all now.

rj85 - Great news on the HCG hun, not long to wait for scan, I remember the first one being great as it starts to feel real from then on

MrsHopeful - Glad to hear all went well hun, is the gas same as what is used during labour as I remember loving that stuff (they should bottle it for general use lol). 2 eggs is great, hope you get the good news through soon that you have two embies to transfer.

AFM - Thanks everyone for the feedback on ovulation pain, I am overthinking everything due to the crazy cycle I have had. I should be trusting my FS as he is the one I have had no issues with unlike the clinic.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside: Don't overthink it too much. With my past 2 stim cycles I didn't get any pain but this time is horrible! I'm bloated and sore and feel really heavy if that makes any sense. I think every one is a bit different.

ELM: Yay! Congrats again! I'm not entirely clear on hcg levels but that's nice and high, right?

rj85: Sounds like things are coming along really well for you First scan will be very exciting!

Mrs Hopeful: Don't worry too much. I got only 2 eggs on both of my past stim cycles and I got 2 embryos both times. One time I even got one of them to blast before transfer (the other cycle was a 2 day transfer). So you've got great chances still

AFM: We BDed last night at about 28hrs after my injection (nurse said between 24 and 36 hours). Wasn't taking it too seriously so it was fun and I'd actually forgotten what it was like to do that without the sole purpose of trying to make babies! Although I DID do the old "legs in the air" maneuver afterwards for a bit! Lol!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rj85 well done congratulations!!! Everything crossed for a sticky one !!

Welcome to the newbies.

Sorey Heyside no experience either.

Afm- I've been mia as work has been so hectic it's been so full on and I got my hubby back for two weeks the middle of Jan yay. The fert clinic didnt ring me at the end of Jan like they said so I had to ring them to find out what's going on. I told them I went on the pill in a panic because as you know I was so angry at them I didn't and I tried using my left over injections and I obviously couldn't tell them that. I didn't think to far ahead as I didn't think it would work.... I got a positive Tue Wed and this morning. I'm freaking out as I didn't expect it and now I'm stressing that it will end up like last time. I'm not sure what to yell the clinic as they think I was on the pill and I really want bloods monitored due to my progesterone dropping so much n having a miscarriage last time. Any advice?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPuMp For This Useful Post:

rj85  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have got 1 fertilized ready to transfer tomorrow (well I'm hoping it makes it til tomorrow....)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsPuMp: Maybe just go to a regular GP and say you've had a positive test and that you want to be monitored due to a past miscarriage? Not as embarrassing as confessing to the clinic...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Hopeful: I'm crossing everything for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Elm!!!- Awesome numbers that sounds like a strong little bubba or maybe two?! Hope it helps to reassure you and make you feel at least a little more relaxed.

Mrs Hopeful awesome hun a beautiful embie ready to go!! Glad you came out of it nicely, I had a really heavy anaesthetic for mine so remembered nothing. Good luck for your ET tomorrow

Mrs Pump- welcome back hun, sounds like good news!! maybe you should tell them that you took a HPT and it came back positive they would still monitor you wouldn't they?

KarmaJane- This journey certainly takes the romance out BDing!! It's nice to be able to just enjoy it and not think of it as a baby-making mission

Heyside- absolutely hun stay positive, If your FS found a follie and you saw it on the screen it was there. I know my clinic sometimes had trouble visualising my ovaries, it was probably just being shy.

Hope you are well too ladydee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KarmaJane - Nice that you were able to relax and enjoy the bd, and your still in with a chance hun so fingers crossed. I did the legs up in the air too, one of the only things we haven't being doing the last few cycles which we did when were conceived dd.

Mrspump - Wow fabulous news hun, don't worry yourself too much over the clinic and take the focus off your bfp! You have got what you have been dreaming of, now you just need to decide how you want to go ahead you can either just go and see your gp for monitoring explaining you are worried about miscarriage or be upfront with your clinic which I understand will be hard but at least they can help you and know your history. Don't let this overshadow things though hun stay positive.

Mrs Hopeful - Great news on the fertilised embie, looking forward to hearing about your transfer tomorrow - good luck x