Closed Thread
Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies All done and dusted and I'm back home now. I need to call my FS tomorrow but the recovery nurse said "it went fine", whatever that means. Feeling sleepy but fine, all rugged up about to watch one of my favourite movies 'Amelie'...hopefully I'm not too groggy to keep up with the subtitles Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    RD15 - Yeah I am only taking the preconception vitamins too, should have looked further in into before now, not sure if its too late for me now before I start IVF. I need to get back onto a good diet also, have become slightly over low gi after being on it for 18 months, plan is to tighten up again after our weekend away

Ladydee - Great to know all went well and you are home recovering, hope you hear some good news from your fs tomorrow, keep us updated.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just checking in with quick update will come back for personals later.

Started jabbing on Monday 225 of Gonal F and go back to FS next Monday 11/8 for BT and scan and should find out when egg pick up is now to grow some nice plump follicles along with some good quality eggies. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck @Twinkley ! How are you feeling? Any bloating or anything else yet? Goodluck for Monday, let us know how you go

@Heyside, enjoy your time away Hun Try to forget about all of this for a couple of days and just enjoy your little family Not long now for both of us! xxx

@RD15 & @Buttercup80 , time for an update ladies, where are you up to? Nothing but good news I hope! Xxx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 08-08-2014 at 09:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I know I'm terrible at maintaining a regular presence here. It's hard to come on and contribute when you're just waiting...but now I'm not waiting anymore! Yay! Just did my first Lucrin shot for the cycle. Never used Lucrin before though as I have always done short cycles so I'm a bit nervous about any side effects. But I guess I'll see what happens. Now to jab away until my down reg scan on the 20th.

Twinkley: Looks like I'm not far behind you! Only a couple weeks. I think I'll be on a similar dose too. Crossing my fingers that you grow a good amount of plump follies

Ladydee: Any news from your FS yet?

Buttercup: Fingers crossed that you caught that egg! Hopefully we'll get some good news from you just as I'm starting stims

Good luck to the rest of you ladies who are stimming or waiting to start a cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hapy friday ladies

Ladydee - any news back from ur fs after tuesdays procedure? Hope you're feeling well!

Heyside - hope u have a wonderful time away

Buttercup - hope u got ur eggy and have good news soon!

Twinkey and karma - all the best for ur cycles!

Afm - im still stimming away.. day 18. Bloods on thurs showed a bit of a rise so more bloods on tues and hopefully we get some action not long after.

Have a lovely weekend everyone x

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, thanks for thinking of me! Well I guess I'm 4DPO based on the whole 36 hours after trigger (is it always that long?!) I'm trying to maintain a 'what will be will be' attitude but last night I started getting dull cramps and they are still there this morning I'm due for my next pregnyl shot this evening so I guess I'll see what happens.

Ladydee, I hope they haven't left you hanging over the weekend?

Twinkey and Karma, I hope that this next stage in treatment brings you to where you need to be. You're right Karma, I have my final BT on the 18th so right around your start time!

Hey RD I hope you get those bloods to be where they need to be on Tuesday

Heyside I hope that we haven't heard from you because you are having that nice well deserved break with the family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @KarmaJane ! This is it, you're cycling again! Wishing you a nice BFP very very soon x
    @RD15 - hopefully your follies are coming out to play and you see some great action on Tues

@Buttercup80 - eee, so exciting being in your TWW! Those symptoms are sounding super promising. Will you POAS? Good luck!!

Hope you're having a blast @Heyside xx

AFM- whoops, I thought I did update about my Hysteroscopy but I forgot! My FS called me the day afterwards and told me that he was happy with how everything looked and couldn't find anything that would hinder a future pregnancy! So it's all systems go, yay He did mention that there was some mucus in my uterus which he "cleared up" but he wasn't at all worried about it....sounds a little weird to me though? My acupuncturist suggested getting onto some vitamin c for it. I have had 4 days of bleeding after it which has only turned to spotting today so, I'm not sure if that will affect my next AF which is when I am supposed to start jabbing? Ah well, my FS has gone away for 6 weeks now so I'm just going with the flow and see what happens. Still feeling really great emotionally so I hope that lasts .....we're sneaking off for another weekend away for our wedding anniversary this coming weekend so no excuses to not be relaxed I want to do something a little special for our first m/c'ed bubs due date which is on Friday....maybe release a balloon with a message on it??
    Oh, and I'll add that I think I'm starting to O today too....feels SO wrong to not be TTC! Ah well, I've made my decisions....
    Last edited by Ladydee; 09-08-2014 at 16:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, just had an amazing weekend away as a family which was nice, time went too quick though and cant believe we are now back home. We have already talked about planning another short break though when the weather starts to heat up again as we are looking forward to a bit more relaxation next time maybe not planning doing very much and just chilling around a pool somewhere. We kind of decided if we are successful after the first couple of rounds of IVF then we will deserve a rest and if we aren't then we will need more relaxation before we venture onto cycles 3 or 4. That's the way we are persuading ourselves into it anyway lol! Not sure where the money will come from lol! We imposed ourselves on a phone ban over the weekend so we could enjoy family time and just chill, so have some catching up to do.

Twinkley - Hope your BT and scan has gone well today and you already have some nice follicles growing. Keep us updated.

KarmaJane - Great news hun that your waiting is finally over, good luck this cycle hun, hope the jabbing goes well until your scan next week, nice to start doing something productive isn't it instead of just waiting around.

RD15 - Hope you get some good news from BT tomorrow

Buttercup - Seems its the dreaded tww for you now hun, such a build up to this point and then all you can do is wait! So frustrating, how you manage to stay sane and get some good news at the end of it, good luck.

Ladydee - That is amazing news hun that all looks good and you are ready to keep a baby nice and cosy for 9 months. That must be such a relief for you and make you feel so much better about things moving onto a future cycle, you did the right thing having the test done though as you are now 100% sure all is good. Enjoy the weekend away with DH, relax and take time out for yourselves. That sounds like a really nice idea to release a balloon in honour of your m/c bub, what a way to honour him/her. I understand it must be strange not tcc when you know you are ovulating it goes against everything we have been striving towards for so long but only a matter of time hun and you can start on your next step.

AFM - Have been informed by my clinic that we can go in and pick up some of our medication when we go to see the fs next week and we look ready to go and will probably need to start sniffing (synarel) that night. So that was good news this show is finally on the road. On another matter though we got together with friends after our weekend away yesterday and DH got the third degree from a friend of ours about his lack of drinking since Christmas. He then went on to ask if we were ttc and started to fill him in about a friend of his who had to go through IVF and as he put it 'even have his swimmers tested'. DH felt very uncomfortable and said he felt like our friends have guessed what is going on with us and it was as if he was giving him his blessing to go ahead and do what was needed lol! I just don't understand what gives anyone the right to think its ok to openly discuss anybody else's fertility like that and especially not to share someone elses IVF story with DH like that. Perhaps the friend of his was talking to him in confidence and didn't want it discussing with the world. Sorry I will get off my soap box now but myself and DH were absolutely amazed with the front of some people.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

@Ladydee - Thanks. Feeling quiet bloated only been since yesterday and today. Got my BT and scan done today and good news 12 or so follicles ready to go estimated Egg pickup will be either this Friday or next Monday will find out on Wednesday when I go again for another update. I'm so excited and nervous and so bloated I feel like I'm waddling. Where are you up to?

@KarmaJane - How are you going with your jabbing? Have about 12 follicles so far. What kind of cycle are you doing?

@RD15 - Thanks cycle is coming along. How are you travelling with your cycle?

@Buttercup - good luck in the TWW hope there is some good news at the end of it.

@Heyside - Glad you had an amazing weekend away. Yah for picking up your meds to start next week. The synarel is nasty ive been queen ***** on it so not able to tolerate things I normally would and totally unable to focus horrible. AF was worst ever started off spotting and then flooded and last about 10 days. Have had 7 days of Gonal F shots and kinda feel evened out a bit more sane maybe its coz AF has gone. LOL Still sniffing Synarel. Went for my BT and scan today have 12 or so follies which is great number. Egg pick up should be this Friday or next Monday back on Wednesday to check for a definite date. So nervous and excited. You wont be far behind me any questions or information feel free to PM me. OH gosh about people thinking they have the right to ask about fertility stuff it S**Ts me to tears that everyone has one or those stories and has to share half the stories i don't even think are true.I think they are trying to guess and get you / DH to tell. Just my call on things and past experiences with so call friends sorry Im just a bit over the whole thing of people talking about they all act like they know how it is. Opppss i should get off my soap box too hahaha or we can have a double decker three tier soapbox for us all to get on

AFM - 2 more days of injections back for scan and BT Wednesday then estimated Egg Pickup is Friday / Monday....Eeeeeekkkkkk so nervous and excited. So far 12 follies. Keep your fingers crossed for me for some nice eggies to transfer and freeze