Closed Thread
Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Ladydee;7877048] Let us know how your next bloods and scans go so we can cheer you on! Grow follie grow!! xx/QUOTE] Thanks so much Ladydee!! So glad you're enjoying your time away, sounds like it is exactly what you need to get in that positive head space. All the best for Tuesday I'm so sorry that you aren't able to make that earlier appointment Heyside, I can only imagine that you are itching to get started on this next stage. The break will be perfect for you to enjoy time with your little family though Hey RD, glad you are going well...its so frustrating isn't it as they try and work out the ideal dose for you but yes better slow and steady...on my first cycle I didn't react at all to 66 and then 1 click to 75 had me over 3000 in 5 days with 8 huge follicles!! They keep a much closer eye on me these days. AFM - after moving to 75 on Wednesday my levels have gone up to 674 yesterday and just got a text after today's BT to say I've got an ultrasound tomorrow. Fingers crossed there is 1 and its a nice size Sorry everything is squished together, I don't know what's wrong today Hope everyone else is well!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-08-2014),Ladydee  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    RD15 - Hope the increased dose helps, slow is the best way to take things especially with PCOS and you would hate top over stimulate and have to cancel - I know it can be frustrating but hang on in there

Buttercup - Hope the ultrasound went well and your saw a nice sized follicle.

Ladydee - Hope you have had an amazing break.

AFM - Thanks for the messages girls, I think the break will do us some good and hopefully the next two weeks will fly by.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (03-08-2014),Ladydee  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies

Had my scan this morning and saw an 18.3 so triggering tonight Here we go again!! Feeling much better then when we were told to trigger at 15.6 last time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup80 View Post
    Hey Ladies

Had my scan this morning and saw an 18.3 so triggering tonight Here we go again!! Feeling much better then when we were told to trigger at 15.6 last time
    Yay, that is fantastic news!!!! Ooodles of luck catching that egg! xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup80 View Post
    Hey Ladies

Congratulations buttercup a great feeling to reach trigger and 18.3 is a great size as might have reached around 20 by the time you ovulate. Good luck with the bd hope you catch the egg.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo thats awesome news buttercup! Good luck hope im not too far behind you!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies,

Quick question for those of u with pcos... I got my amh result today which was over 130...(ridiculously high apparently). The nurse didnt seem concerned about it but I was wondering if this had any effect on egf quality. Anybody else with a super high amh? Least I wont be running out anytime soon lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RD15 View Post
    Hey lovely ladies,

Quick question for those of u with pcos... I got my amh result today which was over 130...(ridiculously high apparently). The nurse didnt seem concerned about it but I was wondering if this had any effect on egf quality. Anybody else with a super high amh? Least I wont be running out anytime soon lol

RD15 - My amh level which was tested about a year ago came back at 118, which is also considered to be high. My fs said back then that we were in no rush as it did mean that I had lots of eggs left. It does worry me though that the quality might be compromised but there is no way of knowing that unless you get to the ivf stage and do an egg retrieval where the eggs can be looked at closely. I think diet and supplements can help egg quality so something to consider. I had my amh tested again recently and will get my results at the end of the month so will be interesting to see if there is any difference in results.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Ladydee!!!

Sorry RD15, I have a low AMH level so not too sure

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heyside! Im.only taking elevit atm so will look into it further! I love to cook and am a bit of a foodie (and wino) so definately could tighten my diet up a bit lol

All the best today Ladydee. Sending positive vibes your way

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-08-2014)