Closed Thread
Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pjk View Post
    Hi all! I am back with you guys again. I miscarried in June, at 9w5d. I was wondering if anyone sees a naturopath and if this has helped. Having a few months off before we commence OI again. So I thought I would go see someone and see if that makes a difference.

DD born Dec 2012
    So sorry to hear that news PJK, big hugs hun . Allow your self some time out and chance to relax before you get going again hun. looking forward to sharing some good news with you on the next step of your journey.

AFM - Was getting excited about being ready to move onto next step as we slowly work through all our tests. My acne has been awful this week though we I just put down to stress due to a few other things I am dealing with but today I have started spotting which is really really strange as I am still on the pill. I have my pelvic ultrasound on Thursday hope this doesnt cause issues, so frustrating! Have contacted my clinic for advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi pjk, I'm so sorry to hear about your M/c , I can't begin to understand.

Ladydee, have you booked your appointment with your FS yet? When are you off on your little family holiday. Hopefully there is lots to keep you busy

Heyside, what did your clinic say? I hope there isn't anything untoward happening

RD15, how is the injecting going?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Buttercup, have to embarrassingly say that it was a false alarm and have no bleeding at all think it was more to do with a small cut lol!!! Think I am just over thinking everything at the moment, it was only very very slight shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Haven't heard back from clinic as yet they will think I am loopy lol! Hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol heyside its so easy to overthink everything isnt it!

Im going well thanx buttercup. Blood test yesterday showed my estrogen has risen a little bit. On the same dose til Friday and will have another BT. Trying so hard to learn the art of patience haha.... something I definitely struggle with

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Sorry been MIA have been reading along but find it so hard to get time to sit and type everything out. Have been trying to keep up with IVF threads as they move super fast and full of information.

MrsMarcs - Congrats on the BFP that is awesome wishing a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Buttercup - Sorry to hear about our BFN I did 6 rounds of clomid and about 5 months on nathuropath herbs all BFN onto IVF now and praying this is the answer.

RD15 - Welcome and good luck with your jabs and your cycle and your BT.

Ladydee - Just catching up on here and read one of your posts I feel you where your at trying to change FS I decided to do and best decisions ever. Its a lot of bucks for IVF but in the end i dont really think its that much more than FSH/IUI when you claim it all back. I too have PCOS and from what I have been reading on IVF threads it doesnt always mean a good haul of quality eggs you have to make sure that your doing everything so that the egg quality is good with PCOS i believe lots of immature eggs also acupuncture and vitamins seem to help the egg quality I will PM you what i have learnt so far. Also read somethings about recurrent miscarraiges and some test that you might want to check up but you might already know about them too. Just saw you have started acupuncture so have I its amazing I love it I'll chekc out he app you have posted too. Your Anniversary in August will be nice to get away and relax.

ELM13 - Waving Hi glad to see your reading along your pregnancy is coming along wishing you happy healthy one and everything goes to plan.

Pjk - Im so sorry to hear your back with us in this way big hugs. I was seeing a Naturopath and it got my PCOS cycles really regular and ovulating by myself what you wan to look for is a Naturopath that works with a FS but hard to come by you might need try working it out yourself they seem to not like each other well the Nathuropath I was seeing didnt believe in ovulation drugs I know i have stubborn ovaries so I think if I had done the nauthuropath herbs and maybe a trigger shot that it might have worked. I know my Luetal Phase is too short to sustain a pregancy and allow for implation have moved onto IVF so hoping this will do the trick.

Heyside - Glad things are getting closer for you and moving onto the next step hoping your pelvic ultrasound goes well tomorrow and your spotting clears up.

AFM - Have started my 1st IVF cycle and sniffing will start jabbing again as soon AF comes full flow it started very scant yesterday and has not been very nice today clinic said needs to be full flow to start injections. It seems to be dragging or just taking it sweet **** time like it knows whats coming for it LOL...Have started acupuncture and found it is fantastic really love it so relaxing. Not allowed to take any of the Nathuropath herbs during IVF was recommended but have been taking a few vitamins etc.. to help egg quality and been reading up on what should take if anyone is interested will post a list when I get a change or PM and happy let you know what ive found out. Promise to keep up better with this thread too not enough hours in the day it seems. I think there will be a few of IVFing will be great to support each other.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (01-08-2014),Ladydee  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    RD15 - Hope you get good results from tomorrow's blood test and you don't have to wait too much longer.

Twinkley - Thanks for the support, Ultrasound went well, glad everything is going well for you and you are getting started. Will definatelly be interested in the info you have on improving egg quality as that's something I am concerned with too, doesn't help that I am really struggling to keep to a low gi diet at the moment

AFM - Ultrasound this morning went ok, she didn't say anything about any major issues but the report is being sent to my clinic. I asked her questions about the cyst I had previously had on my right ovary but she said their was nothing there so that's a good start. We now have 3 weeks to wait until appointment so hope that time flies by.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside, I honestly let out the biggest sigh of relief when I read that she didn't see a cyst on your right ovary! You're on the right track

Hey RD, good luck for tomorrow's BT. I've got another one too, my third this week so I'm hoping there has been some action going on!

Hi Twinkley, thanks for your thoughts and I really hope that IVF gets that BFP for you!! I loved acupuncture too, absolutely so relaxing

Hi to everyone else

AFM - nothing to report, levels are still baseline after 8 days of injecting so we lifted to 75 yesterday...hopefully there is some action tomorrow on BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pjk, Karmajane & Furbabymum -how are you ladies??? xx

RD15 - I hope your cycle is going well, good luck for your next scan and bloods, let us know how your going I know I never have I don't think but, have you felt any side affect from the FSH?

Twinkley - great to read how you're going! Yay for having started your IVF cycle, I hope AF behaves herself and comes on properly soon if not already. I'm so glad you're enjoying acupuncture, it's just the best thing isn't it?! I've been trying to get back to doing it all year but have only just managed to cut back to half day Wednesdays at work so I have that one afternoon every week where I'm not working and also don't have my dd with me. I was doing it weekly for a couple of months before falling prego with my dd and have always remembered how relaxed and happy it makes me feel Im crazy for not having re-started it earlier during my TTC#2 journey. Please do pass on any info/helpful stuff you learn about IVF, that'd be great! At the moment I'm taking CoQ10, Royal Jelly, Elivit....

Attachment 58583

As well as Fish Oil tablets and Inner Health Plus and Metformin. I've heard that DHEA can be good for the quantity of eggs you can get during IVF but I want to see how I go on my own first as I'm at risk of OHSS already because of my PCOS. If you've heard of anything else that can help, I'd love to know so that I can throw everything at this cycle. My goodness, if you know any tests concerning recurrent m/c pleeeease forward those onto me, I'd be extremely interested in anything to do with that! I've had a heap of clotting and immune (apart from high NK Cells) blood tests done and I'm getting a Hysteroscopy done soon too but if you have specific tests you've heard about, let me know so I can double check against the list I've had done. Keep us up to date with your cycle as much as you can as I'd love to know how you're doing, I feel totally overwhelmed whenever I check out the IVF threads, they move super fast and there's so many people on them all at once! I sure hope you can report back with your very own BFP very very soon, best of luck Hun! Xxxxx

Buttercup - Aww, so frustrating when your body is being a bit stubborn but I'm sure like last time, 75ui will get those stubborn follies to start doing what they're supposed to. Let us know how your next bloods and scans go so we can cheer you on! Grow follie grow!! xx

Heyside- I'm glad it wasn't really a bleed and that your cyst is gone?! That's great!! I hope these next three weeks fly by for you xxx

AFM - Ahh....I'm relaxing on a mini-break away at the moment but I thought I'd jump on and see where everyone is up to and to give my own little update that I'm booked in for my Hysteroscopy this coming Tuesday....yay! I really feel like this is the right choice for me as even though I'm 99.9% sure there will be nothing out of the ordinary to see in there (jeez, I hope so anyway!!), I would unbearably regret not doing one of these before my IVF cycle if I was faced with another m/c devastation. I'm feeling very positive at the moment, it's great
    Last edited by Ladydee; 03-08-2014 at 17:48.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buttercup - Thanks hun, yes hopefully I am on the right track this time . Hope your BT went well today and your cycle is starting to move along with increased dose.

Ladydee - Nice to hear you are managing to relax on your break. Great news that you are booked in for your Hysteroscopy as you wanted, nice that you will know everything is good before you get started with the IVF. Great that you are feeling so positive as you move forwards.

AFM - I have actually realise that I wasn't imagining it the other day I am kind of slightly spotting. Sorry TMI alert - I think it is more like blood stained cm, I spoke to the clinic yesterday though and they are not concerned as they said it can happen sometimes and as it hasn't turned into much I am not worried. I received a phone call this morning from the nurse at my clinic she said I seemed ready to go as I have undergone all my testing and offered me an earlier appointment which would have been next Friday! I was so pleased as this is two weeks earlier than planned but then I remembered we were away on our break. I was to say the least absolutely gutted, I would have been so happy to take an earlier appointment. Oh well its not to be and have to keep reminding myself the break away will do me some good before we get started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats a bummer heyside but a break away will be wonderful and well worth the extra couple weeks wait and a great distraction

Ladydee - thats great! Another big step in a positive direction! Wilk be thinking of u on tuesday. Enjoy your break in the meantime.

Buttercup how did your BT go?

My dose just got upped slightly.. from 25 to 37.5... seems really low compared to what ive been reading others are on! But I guess slow and steady wins the race somwtimes and its better than the risk of over stimming that comes with pcos!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-08-2014),Ladydee  (02-08-2014)