Closed Thread
Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Oh hun big hugs I am lost for words, thoughts are with you and your DH. We are all here when you are ready to talk, makesure you give yourself plenty of time to take this in and keep your little family close[/QUOTE]

KarmaJane - I understand the feeling of being alone, I feel the same when my DH is away with work no matter how much I occupy myself its just the fact that you know your DH won't be coming home at night. Not long to wait until Wednesday hun hope it goes fast for you. I understand your pain too about leaving your clinic, I felt the same when I was considering leaving my fs.

AFM - Decided to take the trigger a little later this morning so maybe around 11, will see what happens and probably look more towards next cycle. My fs has said he will have me in for a scan on CD3 (hate scans during af but essential) to see what's going on with the cyst. I think he expects it to disappear with af but if not he will put me back on the pill before my next cycle, he also warned me there is a small possibility I might need key hole surgery to get rid of it but my feeling is he doesn't suspect that will be the case.

Thanks
    Reviews

Talking Hi Everyone

Hi Ladies,

Just checking back in sorry for the delay was away on holiday DH and I took a cruise in the South Pacific was nice and relaxing.

Heyside - Hi sorry for late reply to your question about changing FS. I too felt quiet guilty but soon got over it when I realized new FS is so much better so far as I can tell. He also asked me why I was not going to previous one and when I told him didn't like having to give a diagnosis or tell the FS what we should do next he was like oh really ummm okay yes I see your point. We changed FS with in QFG so he was able to get copies of our results sent across. You would probably have to request them to take across to your new FS so you wont have to re do all the tests. I hope a change in FS will get you the answers you need.I just read you having problems with a cyst I hope it settles down and things get back on track soon.

Furbabymum - Hi how are you travelling? Sorry for late reply been away on holiday. Thank you i'm really nervous about starting the IVF Journey and have no idea what to expect I just can't handle much more disappointment so going in with no expectations if this works it does if it doesnt then it will be onto something else I refuse to stop until I get the result I want. Well im the at the heaviest I have ever been in my entire life and just checked my BMI and its overweight bordering on Obesse range. BMI is 30. I also have high blood pressure too so the extra weight is not helping in any respects. Even if I loose 5kg it will help. My GP and FS the loose some kg's. Im quiet small frame too. Both DH and I are going on a health bender now for the next 6 weeks hopefully we can both loose some kgs and will help the TTC.
    I hope things are going well for you.

S234 - Welcome Hi how are you travelling so far? I love your comment about having more empathy Im so horrile with the injections I still cannot even give them to myself have to have DH do for me.

KarmaJane - Hi just catching up here. Sending big hugs your way. Glad to hear you have a plan in place I'm so nervous DH and I are heading down the IVF path so we have discussed if it doesnt work what to do next. Im praying that it will work. He is fine no issues I have PCOS so i think it would be a DE route we would take. What we can't get our heads around is my AMH is really good so it just makes this Journey all the more fustrating.
    Mrsmarcs – Hi & Welcome. You will find this thread so helpful everyone here is a wealth of knowledge and your right it definitely helps work out what is going on. Also a great source of support when you need it most. Good luck in your 2ww its the hardest part of all this hope it flies by for you.

Ladydee – Im so sorry to hear your news thats just awful make sure to take care of yourself and we are here if you need to talk.

Hope I have not forgotten anyone here.

AFM – Just got back from a nice holiday cruising in the South Pacific stopped taking my herbs but still have some left so might get back on them in a bit. Have appointment for information session on IVF on Thursday and new FS appointment he has said can start when next AF is due but going to maybe hold off till one after which would be around July / August as I want to loose some weight first I believe it will increase the chances of TTC esp since at the moment im at my heaviest I have ever been my whole life. My BMI is at 30 which is overweight / bordering on obese so definitely need to fix it. Wish me luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls... sorry this is just a quick post as I've been feeling bad for not being online and checking in with you all. I've been super busy with our foster puppy and not really getting online - it doesnt help that I ran out of mobile data
    @Ladydee - BIG HUGS. I'm so sorry, I cant imagine what you are going through. If there's anything we can do let us know!!!

@sj - glad to hear your numbers increased! It's crazy how much there is to stress about isnt it?

AFM - my news in brief = oestrogen rose, US revealed CD16 23mm folly and a 13mm folly, endo 10 or 11mm? I didnt surge naturally the next day so we did the trigger. Day 18 we did IUI (last cycle did IUI CD15). Now in 2WW and so grateful for the cheeky little puppy giving me something else to live for and lots of puppy cuddles FS wasnt pleased about my extremely heavy period last time and said that I will just have to endure them while trying to get pregnant. Keeping positive but possible becuase I'm slightly delusional that I'll be pregnant this time lol. 2 follies, surely one will take (I know 13mm isnt great but can still be viable).

I hope to get on and reply more thoroughy before too long!

baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies-

Furbabymum good luck with your TWW! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you! Nice for you to have a distraction, too.

Twinkley- thanks for your words a few days ago. I wish you well with your healthy eating and new FS.

AFM (look at me getting with the lingo!!!!)- well I have been on the injections for three weeks now, dose started at 50 and climbed every couple of days to 125 now. Still not a great response, oestrogen is only 125. It seems to go up briefly and then come back down when I have been on the same dose for a couple of days- weird? I have a blood test and u/s booked early doors tomorrow, so hopefully that will give some guidance. Trying to stay optimistic but deep down very frustrated. Is it possible that these injections won't actually make me ovulate?!

to all of you beautiful ladies- as my hubby says: 'it's not how you fall down, but how you get up that matters'. (Hmmm sounds patronising now out of context but it normally does make me feel a bit better).

Have a a lovely day. X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to S234 For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This TWW feels a lot longer than 2 weeks!

Furbabymum when do you do your HCG blood test?
    How did your blood test go S234?
    Heyside how is everything going?

I have started symptom spotting to the max. I dont get my final blood test until next Friday so another full week away. I keep thinking AF is coming and then the next minute I am sure I am UTD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls have been a little distant these last few days, have been trying to consider IVF and get my head around things, don't think DH is in that place yet and wants to try another round of injections which I don't think is going to work for us unfortunately this time but we will see where we are at the end of this tww.

Twinkley - Hope you enjoyed your holiday and relaxed, sounds lovely.
    soon. Hope you are happy with your new fs, definitely important to feel we are getting good service. So hard to make the move though, I think for us we feel so connected to him because he delivered dd and was amazing. How did IVF appointment go?

Furbabymum - Good luck with the tww, great that your puppy is keeping you occupied.

S234 - Sounds like they are taking it slow for you hun and are just looking for the right dose for you, I remember my very first cycle took forever and I thought I was never going to ovulate but hang on in there it will work.

MrsMarcs - Hope this is the one for you hun, what are the symptoms that you have spotted? Are you going to test before blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    S234 - I just looked back in my diary and I did 19 days of injections until trigger (this was also my first cycle). I think it just takes ages first round while they work out the doses.

Symptoms I keep spotting are wierd cramps - not like AF but every time I go to the loo I am stressing that's what it is. I have a good feeling in general but the odds are against us and I know that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good luck MrsMarcs!!! I can imagine how difficult it would be to not symptom spot- us ladies read our bodies too well!

I had my blood test and ultrasound yesterday. Even though my oestrogen was really low, I was actually responding well to the injections. I had four or five big follies, but nurse wasn't sure if each would actually contain an egg because the oestrogen level didn't reflect that. So cycle was stopped, no sexy time for hubby, and looks like I will need to have some LH added to my injections.
    Fertility nurse said "I know it sounds terrible, but the first round of injections is a bit of a 'getting to know you' round". I am thinking of it as a first date!! Seeing as we are footing the bill, I am hoping the second date is a bit more productive!!!!!

As as I have said before (my fav mantra at the moment): it is not how you fall, but how you get up that counts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again ladies- I wrote the above post earlier today, but hadn't realised that it didn't actually post!

heyside, I hope you are relaxing this weekend and have had some time to think (but not too much!!).

Thanks for for the advice re: time spent injecting MrsMarcs. What round are you on now?

I have myself spent a bit if time thinking today. I feel that I was so naive to think my first round of injections would work!! I know it's important to be optimistic, but I think being realistic will make the outcome easier to process. I am only two years into my 'journey'- I think when I finally get my little baby I will be a very strong, wise and patient woman.

Sorry to to get all D and M-y on you all (haven't even had a wine!!)!

Sleep well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMarcs - Sounds positive hun, when are you testing?

S234 - Oh hun so sorry your cycle has been cancelled, don't be too hard on yourself hun, we all put so much time and energy into each cycle I think that's normal and its good to try and stay positive. Hope your next cycle goes well hun.

AFM - Ok I am over this frustrated is not the word, af has turned up supposed to only be 5dpo . Was hoping it was implantation (didn't have that with dd) but no such luck I have cramping and there is too much its more than just spotting. Obviously when I came off the FSH due to the cyst my body just gave up and did its own thing, thinking my fs should have just stopped the cycle there and then instead of investing more time in it. I didn't expect to conceive this time due to cyst but still expected af to turn up when it was due!!!