Closed Thread
Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much @Ladydee that really helps! I will be sure to ask for more info tomorrow morning when I go for my next blood test and ultrasound. I'm doing IUI

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for great results Furbabymum, let us know how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weee! So I think results were good...

Lining 9mm?
    One follicle, 17mm.

Another blood test tomorrow and possibly trigger injection tomorrow? IUI procedure expected for Wednesday or Thursday.

IM SO EXCITED!!! I have to calm myself down and remind myself that even with one healthy egg it is still only a small chance of pregnancy. I don't want to fall in a heap if it doesn't work first cycle. I just feel like I am closer to getting pregnant... like if I produce only 1 egg on hormones, I must have not been doing so well without hormones, so I now feel more confident - surely it is now just a matter of time (and a bucket load of money and inconvenience lol).

Thanks everyone! You guys really help. Even today at the procedure my DH was asking about BubHub because he knows it has been such a big support!

Ladydee - your post with all the figures was so immensely helpful - thank you! I'm going to copy and paste it into a doco so I dont loose the info!
    Last edited by furbabymum; 05-05-2014 at 20:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Furbabymum! That's a huge leap in the right direction, I'd be super happy if that was my cycle. I'm sure your bloods tomorrow will just cement the great cycle and you'll be in with a great chance and sitting pretty in your 2WW!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 05-05-2014 at 22:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Thanks for the support hun

rj85 - Great to hear all is going well for you hun, thanks for the support too.

Twinkley - It is great news we are ovulating, puts us at least one step closer, lets hope it continues for us in next few cycles. Hope you have seen some ovulation closer to CD14. If you do decide that you need the injections then good luck to you hun and I hope the new fs does the trick.

furbaby - seeing a baby like that always makes us realise what we are going through all this for - it will be worth it. Fabulous news on your results hun so exciting, I love that point in a cycle (the possibility of conceiving is there). Hope the blood test results are good.

AFM - sorry I have been a little busy recently with my parents visit and my DD birthday (really not sure where the last 3 years have gone). I really thought this time last year that I would have been pregnant by the time her birthday came around but sadly it isn't to be. On a positive note though we wanted a 4 year gap between them (started ttc early as we knew we would be up against it) so still in with a chance of that. DD starts kindy next week though so will be feeling a little lost . I am now on CD7 and have taken 5 injections of my new cycle (which has been hard to hide with my parents being here), my first scan is on Thursday so we will see what is happening. Hope everyone else is well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I hope all is well with everyone. I haven't looked at bub hub for a while so not sure what's going on.
    I have enjoyed my little break from the injections!
    AFM:
    AF was due before I went overseas but it never arrived so I got a little excited. I then received a BFN when POAS. Then another negative when I got back home from my holiday a week later. Nil signs of AF or pregnancy symptoms. I was a bit puzzled, so I just tried not to think about it over the Easter break.
    Well last week I still hadn't done anything so I thought I had better see my FS. Made an appointment for Monday 5th. But then I thought, I should POAS again as it had been 2 1/2 weeks. Well over the weekend I got 3 BFP! But silly me couldn't believe it until I saw an u/s or blood test. I was extremely confused as I was supposed to ovulate around mid march. But I did one of the digital ones and it said 1-2 weeks.
    So I go to my appointment and had an u/s, not much to see other than a thick lining.
    Blood test was done and got the news last night that I was 4 weeks pregnant! FS said it must have been a spontaneous ovulation. I don't care as long as it stays there! I go back in 2 weeks for another u/s.
    I'm guessing u will be due around early jan, hard to know as we don't know the date I ovulated. But that will mean nearly 2 years exactly between my DD and new bub.
    I hope everyone else gets great news this month!

DD born Dec 2012
    TTC since Nov '13
    OI cycles x5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @pjk! That's fantastic news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Pjk! Big big congratulations to you!! Please keep us up to date xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fabulous news Pjk - congratulations what an amazing surprise for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    PJK thats awesome! What a confusing time with so many BFN's but yet no sign of AF! How fantastic you got a BFP naturally!

AFM: after nearly passing out with yesterdays blood test (they had trouble getting my blood - I ended up having to lie on the floor! So embaressing), and this mornings blood, I got the call today to say I was surging!!! Took the trigger tonight (darn it hurts more than the gonalF), and we do our first ever IUI tomorrow! I cant believe how excited I feel!!! Then the loooong 2WW begins!

Thank you all for teaching me so much about the process and helping me understand what everything means!